1. What type of a restaurant is Reacher in at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Sandwich shop.
2. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
3. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
(a) $200 weekly.
(b) $100 weekly.
(c) $400 weekly.
(d) $300 weekly.
4. What does Reacher buy at an office supply store?
(a) Paper and pencils.
(c) Label machine and super glue.
(d) Envelopes and a rubber stamp.
5. How tall is Reacher?
(a) 6 ft.
(b) 6 ft. 2.
(c) 5 ft. 11.
(d) 6 ft. 5.
6. How much does Reacher weigh?
7. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
(a) Mercedes sedan.
(d) Lincoln Continental.
8. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) Brass knuckles.
(b) Two by fours.
(c) Ball bats.
9. What type of hand guns are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) M9 Berettas.
(b) Taurus 24/7.
(d) Sig/Sauer P226.
This section contains 3,355 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)