1. What type of a restaurant is Reacher in at the beginning of the novel?
(d) Sandwich shop.
2. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
3. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
(a) $300 weekly.
(b) $400 weekly.
(c) $200 weekly.
(d) $100 weekly.
4. What does Reacher buy at an office supply store?
(a) Paper and pencils.
(b) Envelopes and a rubber stamp.
(d) Label machine and super glue.
5. How tall is Reacher?
(a) 6 ft.
(b) 5 ft. 11.
(c) 6 ft. 2.
(d) 6 ft. 5.
6. How much does Reacher weigh?
7. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
(a) Lincoln Continental.
(c) Mercedes sedan.
8. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) Brass knuckles.
(c) Ball bats.
(d) Two by fours.
9. What type of hand guns are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(b) Sig/Sauer P226.
(c) Taurus 24/7.
(d) M9 Berettas.
This section contains 3,355 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)