Short Essay Questions Key
1. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
2. Why have the CEOs of the tobacco companies come together and what is it they created?
3. Who is pardoned by then challenges his dismissal and on what basis does he make this challenge?
4. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
5. Who has the jury selected to be the leader and how does the defense react to the decision?
6. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
7. What does the conversation between Easter and Coleman consist of and what information does he tell her about?
8. What message does Marlee provide to Fitch when she calls him on Monday morning?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)