|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the jury to have a particularly strong reaction during the testimony?
(a) The lunch cutlery provided by the deli.
(b) Fitch's cross examination.
(c) Pictures of Wood's lungs.
(d) Video of Wood's testimony.
2. In what city will this court case be taking place?
3. Why does Fitch want to find the girl who wrote the note?
(a) Because the information in the note was accurate.
(b) Because she is ruining their case.
(c) Because she lied to him.
(d) Because they want to hire her.
4. Why does Fitch get excited when he sees Fernandez holding a copy of Sports Illustrated?
(a) It was a special signal just between Fernandez and Fitch.
(b) He knows that Marlee is a liar.
(c) He realizes the jury can be bought.
(d) He knows the jury is distracted and not focused on the case.
5. What is on the video that the jury watches after lunch?
(a) How cigarettes are made.
(b) How cigarettes are addictive and what it does to the body.
(c) What lungs look like from long-time smokers.
(d) Jacob Wood before he passed away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the note about that Harkin gives to the judge once the trial resumes?
2. Why does the Judge release the jury early for the day?
3. Where does the beginning of Chapter 2 take place?
4. While the jurors are waiting for court to start, how do they mostly divide up into groups?
5. Which of the following characters is a closet smoker?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)