|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wendall Rohr promise to prove in his opening statement?
(a) That smoking is not addictive.
(b) That smoking is addictive.
(c) That smoking does not cause cancer.
(d) That smoking causes cancer.
2. Why does the judge continue to dismiss people from the courtroom as the scene shifts to the courtroom?
(a) Arguments among each other.
(b) Medical reasons.
(c) Inability to complete the questionaires.
(d) Lawyer complaints.
3. Which of the following is not true about the character Carl Nussman?
(a) Presents dossier's on jurors.
(c) Works for the plaintiffs.
(d) Jury selection consultant.
4. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
5. What opinion does the Colonel have about smoking?
(a) He thinks that it cannot kill you.
(b) He thinks giving it up just takes willpower.
(c) He has already made up his mind about the case.
(d) He believes it is very addictive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do you think the CEOs have decided to work with Fitch?
2. What stance does Durwood Cable take as he begins to talk to the potential jurors?
3. What is on the video that the jury watches after lunch?
4. Who does Easter tell the jury Ginger is?
5. What do Ken and Ben make clear to Lonnie?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)