|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fitch waiting for nervously in his office?
(a) Marlee to call him.
(b) His briefcase to be moved.
(c) Court to start for the day.
(d) Easter to send him a note.
2. Why do you think the CEOs have decided to work with Fitch?
(a) He won 8 trials without a loss.
(b) He is a smoker.
(c) He used to be one of the CEOs.
(d) He knows all of the jurors personally.
3. What is on the video that the jury watches after lunch?
(a) Jacob Wood before he passed away.
(b) How cigarettes are addictive and what it does to the body.
(c) How cigarettes are made.
(d) What lungs look like from long-time smokers.
4. Why does the Judge release the jury early for the day?
(a) He needs to hear some motions.
(b) Easter requested that it end early today.
(c) He has an appointment for the day.
(d) The plaintiff lawyers asked for this to happen.
5. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
Short Answer Questions
1. While the jurors are waiting for court to start, how do they mostly divide up into groups?
2. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
3. What is Nicholas Easter working on as Chapter 4 opens?
4. What does Durr Cable offer in his own opening remarks?
5. What causes the jury to have a particularly strong reaction during the testimony?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)