|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship does Biff have with Rusty-James' friends?
(a) They used to be gang allies.
(b) They are family.
(c) They used to be friends.
(d) They used to be rivals.
2. What animal does Rusty-James say Steve looks like?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A cat.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A lion.
3. What does the lot in Chapter 3 smell like?
(a) The pet store.
(b) The river.
(d) Burning rubber.
4. What happens to Rusty-James when he is at Patty's house?
(a) He is attacked.
(b) He falls asleep.
(c) He eats a lot.
(d) He leaves quickly.
5. What does Cassandra show Rusty-James on her arms?
(b) Track marks.
(d) A tattoo.
6. What does Rusty-James think he is going to do when Patty breaks up with him?
7. Where is Rusty-James at the beginning of chapter two?
(a) At home.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) At Benny's.
(d) At school.
8. Who is quiet as they wait for Biff in Chapter 3?
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
9. What does Patty do when she see Rusty-James at Benny's?
(a) She hugs him.
(b) She walks right by him.
(c) She screams at him.
(d) She kisses him.
10. When Patty breaks up with Rusty-James, what happens to his chest?
(a) His chest burns.
(b) His chest is fine.
(c) There is a tightening there.
(d) His chest hurts.
11. What bothers Rusty-James about the situation with Biff?
(a) Biff is stealing things.
(b) Biff is mad for a stupid reason.
(c) Biff is sleeping in class.
(d) Biff is happy.
12. How does Rusty-James' father earn a living before his wife leaves him?
13. How much does someone offer Motorcycle Boy to kill someone?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Four hundred dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
14. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
(a) He misses them.
(b) He does not think they are good days.
(c) He hates them.
(d) He cannot remember them.
15. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
(d) Motorcycle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James say his friends should come with him to meet Biff?
2. What does Rusty-James' father give him?
3. What is one thing Rusty-James thinks he needs if he goes to Cleveland High?
4. What does Rusty-James think the picture of Motorcycle Boy resembles?
5. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)