|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cassandra show Rusty-James on her arms?
(a) A tattoo.
(b) Track marks.
2. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
(a) He is angry about Steve's comments.
(b) He is angry about fighting Biff.
(c) He has a headache.
(d) He is upset about Motorcycle Boy's being gone.
3. How old is Motorcycle Boy?
4. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
(a) He does not think they are good days.
(b) He misses them.
(c) He hates them.
(d) He cannot remember them.
5. What does Rusty-James do to help himself feel better?
(a) He goes back to sleep.
(b) He drinks.
(c) He smokes.
(d) He thinks about people he likes.
6. How does Motorcycle Boy get a motorcycle?
(a) He buys it.
(b) He rents it.
(c) He steals it.
(d) He builds it.
7. What happens when Rusty-James arrives at the guidance office?
(a) He is counseled.
(b) He cries.
(c) He is expelled.
(d) He gets a warning.
8. What profession is Steve pursuing?
9. Who ispresent at the fight five years ago when Rusty-James got his scar?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
(b) His father.
(c) The police.
10. What does Patty do when she see Rusty-James at Benny's?
(a) She screams at him.
(b) She walks right by him.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She hugs him.
11. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
12. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
(b) Bumming around.
(d) Going to school.
13. In Chapter 5, what worries Rusty-James when he arrives home after being out all night?
(a) That his cut is infected.
(b) His brother.
(d) His father's temper.
14. Why does Rusty-James go to school the day after he is cut with a knife?
(a) Because he misses Patty.
(b) Because his father tells him to go.
(c) Because his friends are there.
(d) Because he has a test.
15. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anita?
2. After going to the guidance office, where does Rusty-James go when he leaves school?
3. Of what gang is Motorcycle Boy the president?
4. What weapon does Biff bring to the fight?
5. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)