|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other character attends Cleveland High School?
2. Of what gang is Motorcycle Boy the president?
(a) The Jets.
(b) The Crips.
(c) The Packers.
(d) The Boys.
3. What name does Rusty-James' father call him?
(d) Motorcycle Junior.
4. Who is quiet as they wait for Biff in Chapter 3?
(c) Motorcycle Boy.
5. Who shows up white-faced at Benny's after school?
6. Who is the coolest person in the world to Rusty-James?
(a) His father.
(c) The Motorcycle Boy.
7. What relationship does Biff have with Rusty-James' friends?
(a) They used to be friends.
(b) They used to be gang allies.
(c) They are family.
(d) They used to be rivals.
8. What does Rusty-James do at lunch with Smokey and B.J.?
(a) He leaves school.
(b) He eats.
(c) He loses fifty cents in a poker game.
(d) He sits with Steve.
9. What does Rusty-James buy at Benny's in Chapter 2?
(a) Apple juice.
(b) Orange juice.
(c) A beer.
(d) Chocolate milk.
10. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
(b) Going to school.
(d) Bumming around.
11. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
(a) The Motorcycle Boy.
12. Who is in the reformatory with Rusty-James?
(d) Motorcycle Boy.
13. What does Rusty-James find to eat in the apartment?
(d) Sardines and crackers.
14. What does Patty do when a girl flirts with Rusty-James?
(a) She cries.
(b) She goes after the girl with a broken bottle.
(c) She gets mad at him.
(d) She beats up the girl.
15. Why does Patty say she is angry with Rusty-James?
(a) He came by when her mother was gone.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is late.
(d) He is dirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Motorcycle Boy get his name?
2. What do Rusty-James' father and Motorcycle Boy sometimes do that Rusty-James wishes they would not do?
3. How does Rusty-James' father get money?
4. How much does someone offer Motorcycle Boy to kill someone?
5. How old is Rusty-James at the onset of chapter two?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)