|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James' father give him?
(c) A bottle of wine.
2. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
(d) Sitting on the beach.
3. What name does Rusty-James' father call him?
(d) Motorcycle Junior.
4. What is Motorcycle Boy doing when Rusty-James finds him at the drugstore?
(b) Stealing candy bars.
(c) Eating candy bars.
(d) Looking at a magazine.
5. How old is Motorcycle Boy?
6. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
(a) Six years later.
(b) Four years earlier.
(c) Six years earlier.
(d) Five years later.
7. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A tire iron.
(d) A hammer.
8. Why does Patty say she is angry with Rusty-James?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is dirty.
(c) He came by when her mother was gone.
(d) He is late.
9. How does Rusty-James' father earn a living before his wife leaves him?
10. Why does Steve not show up for math class?
(a) Steve's father is sick.
(b) Steve's mother has a stroke.
(c) Steve is sick.
(d) Steve goes on vacation.
11. Why does Rusty-James say his friends should come with him to meet Biff?
(a) Biff is bringing his friends.
(b) He does not want to be lonely.
(c) They will help him fight Biff.
(d) He needs them to watch the show.
12. Why does Rusty-James go to school the day after he is cut with a knife?
(a) Because he has a test.
(b) Because his friends are there.
(c) Because his father tells him to go.
(d) Because he misses Patty.
13. Who helps get Motorcycle Boy and Rusty-James back to the apartment?
(b) The police.
14. What do Rusty-James' father and Motorcycle Boy sometimes do that Rusty-James wishes they would not do?
(b) Talk all night.
15. What does Rusty-James have difficulty doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose territory does Cleveland High School belong?
2. Whom does Steve want Rusty-James to meet?
3. How much does someone offer Motorcycle Boy to kill someone?
4. Who is quiet as they wait for Biff in Chapter 3?
5. When Patty breaks up with Rusty-James, what happens to his chest?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)