|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
(a) Going to school.
(c) Bumming around.
2. In Chapter 6, who does Rusty-James visit when he arrives at school?
(a) Mr. Harrigan.
(b) The principal.
(d) The nurse.
3. How old is Rusty-James at the onset of chapter two?
4. Around midnight, what does Rusty-James do with Smokey and his cousins?
(c) Drink beer and swim.
(d) Play pool.
5. What does Rusty-James buy at Benny's in Chapter 2?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) A beer.
(c) Apple juice.
(d) Chocolate milk.
6. What does Patty do when her mother is at work?
(a) Washes clothes.
(b) Babysits her three little brothers.
(d) Watches movies.
7. After going to the guidance office, where does Rusty-James go when he leaves school?
8. Who helps get Motorcycle Boy and Rusty-James back to the apartment?
(d) The police.
9. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
10. According to Rusty-James, in what kind of classes is he enrolled?
(a) Algebra classes.
(b) College prep classes.
(c) The dumb classes.
(d) Advanced classes.
11. Who is in the reformatory with Rusty-James?
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
12. What does Rusty-James' father give him?
(a) A bottle of wine.
13. Who is the coolest person in the world to Rusty-James?
(b) His father.
(c) The Motorcycle Boy.
14. Who thinks he is tougher than Rusty-James?
15. What relationship does Biff have with Rusty-James' friends?
(a) They are family.
(b) They used to be rivals.
(c) They used to be friends.
(d) They used to be gang allies.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Patty breaks up with Rusty-James, what happens to his chest?
2. What does Rusty-James do at lunch with Smokey and B.J.?
3. What does Rusty-James do the morning after he has gone to the lake with Smokey?
4. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
5. Why does Steve not show up for math class?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)