|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up white-faced at Benny's after school?
2. What other character attends Cleveland High School?
3. Who does Rusty-James love for certain?
(a) The Motorcycle Boy.
(b) His father.
4. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
(b) Playing pool.
5. Whose gang is waiting at the end of the vacant lot?
(a) Motorcycle Boy's.
6. Where does Rusty-James find Motorcycle Boy after he leaves Patty in Chapter 6?
(a) At a drugstore.
(b) At Benny's.
(c) At home.
(d) At the bridge.
7. Where does Rusty-James go at midnight?
(a) He goes to Patty's house.
(b) He goes out with the Motorcycle Boy.
(c) He goes to the lake with Smokey.
(d) He goes to Benny's.
8. Who is quiet as they wait for Biff in Chapter 3?
(c) Motorcycle Boy.
9. What does Rusty-James do at lunch with Smokey and B.J.?
(a) He loses fifty cents in a poker game.
(b) He eats.
(c) He leaves school.
(d) He sits with Steve.
10. What happens to Rusty-James when he is at Patty's house?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) He leaves quickly.
(c) He is attacked.
(d) He eats a lot.
11. How old is Motorcycle Boy?
12. What does Patty do when her mother is at work?
(a) Babysits her three little brothers.
(b) Washes clothes.
(c) Watches movies.
13. Who thinks he is tougher than Rusty-James?
14. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
(a) Apple juice.
(c) Orange juice.
15. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Coach Ryan offer Rusty-James?
2. In Chapter 2, where does Rusty-James go after storming out of Benny's?
3. In Chapter 5, when Rusty-James arrives home the next morning, whom does his father say has gone looking for him?
4. What does Rusty-James think the picture of Motorcycle Boy resembles?
5. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)