|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shuffles papers as if Rusty-James is wasting his time?
(a) Mr. Harrigan.
(c) Motorcycle Boy.
(d) Coach Ryan.
2. After going to the guidance office, where does Rusty-James go when he leaves school?
3. What does Rusty-James do the morning after he has gone to the lake with Smokey?
(a) Eats breakfast.
(b) Sleeps until noon.
(c) Changes clothes.
(d) Drinks a cup of coffee.
4. What does Rusty-James think he is going to do when Patty breaks up with him?
5. What promise does Rusty-James make to Patty?
(a) That he will not fight anymore.
(b) That he will love her forever.
(c) That he will not come over anymore.
(d) That he will marry her.
6. What does Patty do when her mother is at work?
(b) Babysits her three little brothers.
(c) Watches movies.
(d) Washes clothes.
7. Who is Anita?
(a) Biff's sister.
(b) Biff's girlfriend.
(c) Steve's girlfriend.
(d) Rusty-James' friend.
8. What one thing so worries Rusty-James that he cannot think about his future?
9. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
10. With whom does Rusty-James go to the lake?
(c) Motorcycle Boy.
11. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
(a) A scar from a knife fight.
(c) Tan line.
12. How does Motorcycle Boy get his name?
(a) He races motorcycles.
(b) He owns motorcycles.
(c) He likes motorcycles.
(d) He builds motorcycles.
13. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
(a) Bumming around.
(d) Going to school.
14. What weapon does Biff bring to the fight?
(a) A taser.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
15. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
(d) Motorcycle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
2. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
3. Who ispresent at the fight five years ago when Rusty-James got his scar?
4. When Rusty-James goes home from school, who does he meet on the staircase?
5. Why does Steve not show up for math class?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)