|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothers Rusty-James about the situation with Biff?
(a) Biff is sleeping in class.
(b) Biff is mad for a stupid reason.
(c) Biff is happy.
(d) Biff is stealing things.
2. To whose territory does Cleveland High School belong?
(a) Biff Wilcox.
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
3. What promise does Rusty-James make to Patty?
(a) That he will not fight anymore.
(b) That he will love her forever.
(c) That he will marry her.
(d) That he will not come over anymore.
4. What does Cassandra show Rusty-James on her arms?
(a) A tattoo.
(d) Track marks.
5. In Chapter 5, what worries Rusty-James when he arrives home after being out all night?
(b) His brother.
(c) His father's temper.
(d) That his cut is infected.
6. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
(a) A novella.
(b) A short story.
(c) A horror story.
(d) A frame story.
7. Where does Rusty-James find Motorcycle Boy after he leaves Patty in Chapter 6?
(a) At Benny's.
(b) At the bridge.
(c) At home.
(d) At a drugstore.
8. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
(a) Steve is his cousin.
(b) Steve is his brother.
(c) Steve is his best friend.
(d) Steve is always right.
9. What does Patty do when a girl flirts with Rusty-James?
(a) She gets mad at him.
(b) She goes after the girl with a broken bottle.
(c) She cries.
(d) She beats up the girl.
10. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
(a) Playing pool.
11. Who shows up white-faced at Benny's after school?
12. How does Motorcycle Boy get a motorcycle?
(a) He steals it.
(b) He builds it.
(c) He rents it.
(d) He buys it.
13. How old is Motorcycle Boy?
14. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
(a) A scar from a knife fight.
(b) Tan line.
15. Who ispresent at the fight five years ago when Rusty-James got his scar?
(a) The police.
(c) His father.
(d) Motorcycle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rusty-James' girlfriend?
2. When Rusty-James wakes up after passing out, who does he find at home reading a book?
3. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
4. What does Patty do when her mother is at work?
5. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)