|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what worries Rusty-James when he arrives home after being out all night?
(a) His father's temper.
(c) That his cut is infected.
(d) His brother.
2. In Chapter 6, who does Rusty-James visit when he arrives at school?
(b) Mr. Harrigan.
(c) The nurse.
(d) The principal.
3. What does Patty do when she see Rusty-James at Benny's?
(a) She hugs him.
(b) She walks right by him.
(c) She screams at him.
(d) She kisses him.
4. In Chapter 5, when Rusty-James arrives home the next morning, whom does his father say has gone looking for him?
(c) A cop.
5. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
6. What does Rusty-James' father give him?
(b) A bottle of wine.
7. Who is Rusty-James' girlfriend?
8. What animal does Rusty-James say Steve looks like?
(a) A lion.
(b) A cat.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A tiger.
9. Where does Rusty-James go at midnight?
(a) He goes to the lake with Smokey.
(b) He goes to Benny's.
(c) He goes out with the Motorcycle Boy.
(d) He goes to Patty's house.
10. What does Patty do when a girl flirts with Rusty-James?
(a) She gets mad at him.
(b) She beats up the girl.
(c) She goes after the girl with a broken bottle.
(d) She cries.
11. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
(a) The beach.
(b) The reformatory.
(c) The jail.
(d) The city.
12. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
13. Who shuffles papers as if Rusty-James is wasting his time?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
(b) Mr. Harrigan.
(d) Coach Ryan.
14. When Motorcycle Boy leaves, why is Rusty-James afraid?
(a) He is afraid of being alone.
(b) He is afraid of Biff.
(c) He is afraid of Smokey.
(d) He is afraid of Motorcycle Boy.
15. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
(a) A tire iron.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Rusty-James about the situation with Biff?
2. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
3. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
4. When Rusty-James goes home from school, who does he meet on the staircase?
5. What has Cassandra done previously at Rusty-James' school?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)