|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coach Ryan offer Rusty-James?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) A pass to class.
(d) A passing grade.
2. How old is Rusty-James at the onset of chapter two?
3. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Apple juice.
4. In Chapter 5, when Rusty-James arrives home the next morning, whom does his father say has gone looking for him?
(c) A cop.
5. Who is Rusty-James' girlfriend?
6. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
(a) A horror story.
(b) A short story.
(c) A frame story.
(d) A novella.
7. Who is quiet as they wait for Biff in Chapter 3?
(d) Motorcycle Boy.
8. What does Patty do when she see Rusty-James at Benny's?
(a) She screams at him.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She walks right by him.
(d) She hugs him.
9. How does Motorcycle Boy get his name?
(a) He races motorcycles.
(b) He builds motorcycles.
(c) He likes motorcycles.
(d) He owns motorcycles.
10. Who is Anita?
(a) Steve's girlfriend.
(b) Biff's girlfriend.
(c) Biff's sister.
(d) Rusty-James' friend.
11. Who thinks he is tougher than Rusty-James?
12. Around midnight, what does Rusty-James do with Smokey and his cousins?
(b) Drink beer and swim.
(c) Play pool.
13. What has Cassandra done previously at Rusty-James' school?
(a) Clean classrooms.
(b) Drive school buses.
(c) Student teach.
(d) Serve food.
14. Who joins Rusty-James at the site to fight Biff?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
(c) Smokey and B.J.
15. Why does Rusty-James say his friends should come with him to meet Biff?
(a) Biff is bringing his friends.
(b) He does not want to be lonely.
(c) They will help him fight Biff.
(d) He needs them to watch the show.
Short Answer Questions
1. When school lets out, where does Rusty-James wait for Patty?
2. What does the lot in Chapter 3 smell like?
3. What does Rusty-James do to help himself feel better?
4. Where is Rusty-James at the onset of the novel?
5. Who is the coolest person in the world to Rusty-James?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)