|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rusty-James' father earn a living before his wife leaves him?
2. What name does Rusty-James' father call him?
(b) Motorcycle Junior.
3. What relationship does Biff have with Rusty-James' friends?
(a) They used to be gang allies.
(b) They are family.
(c) They used to be friends.
(d) They used to be rivals.
4. What bothers Rusty-James about the situation with Biff?
(a) Biff is sleeping in class.
(b) Biff is stealing things.
(c) Biff is mad for a stupid reason.
(d) Biff is happy.
5. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
6. Why does Patty say she is angry with Rusty-James?
(a) He came by when her mother was gone.
(b) He is dirty.
(c) He is late.
(d) He is drunk.
7. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
(a) It is buzzing.
(b) It is lazy.
(c) It is smart.
(d) It is messed up.
8. What does Rusty-James' father give him?
(c) A bottle of wine.
9. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A tire iron.
(d) A hammer.
10. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
11. What profession is Steve pursuing?
12. How much does someone offer Motorcycle Boy to kill someone?
(a) Four hundred dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
13. Who is Anita?
(a) Biff's sister.
(b) Steve's girlfriend.
(c) Rusty-James' friend.
(d) Biff's girlfriend.
14. What other character attends Cleveland High School?
15. Where is Rusty-James at the beginning of chapter two?
(a) At Benny's.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) At school.
(d) At home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patty do when a girl flirts with Rusty-James?
2. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
3. What is one thing Rusty-James thinks he needs if he goes to Cleveland High?
4. How old is Motorcycle Boy?
5. Who is Rusty-James' girlfriend?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)