|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patty do when her mother is at work?
(b) Babysits her three little brothers.
(c) Washes clothes.
(d) Watches movies.
2. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
(a) Bumming around.
(d) Going to school.
3. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
(a) The beach.
(b) The reformatory.
(c) The jail.
(d) The city.
4. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
(a) Five years later.
(b) Six years earlier.
(c) Six years later.
(d) Four years earlier.
5. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
(a) The Motorcycle Boy.
6. What happens to Rusty-James when he is at Patty's house?
(a) He eats a lot.
(b) He is attacked.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He leaves quickly.
7. What does Rusty-James' father give him?
(c) A bottle of wine.
8. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
9. Where does Rusty-James find Motorcycle Boy after he leaves Patty in Chapter 6?
(a) At the bridge.
(b) At Benny's.
(c) At a drugstore.
(d) At home.
10. What happens to Rusty-James when his attention is diverted from Biff?
(a) Biff escapes.
(b) Biff laughs.
(c) Biff passes out.
(d) Biff stabs him.
11. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
(d) Playing pool.
12. What relationship does Biff have with Rusty-James' friends?
(a) They used to be rivals.
(b) They are family.
(c) They used to be friends.
(d) They used to be gang allies.
13. Who ispresent at the fight five years ago when Rusty-James got his scar?
(a) The police.
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
(c) His father.
14. What does Cassandra show Rusty-James on her arms?
(b) Track marks.
(c) A tattoo.
15. What does Rusty-James do at lunch with Smokey and B.J.?
(a) He sits with Steve.
(b) He leaves school.
(c) He eats.
(d) He loses fifty cents in a poker game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rusty-James do the morning after he has gone to the lake with Smokey?
2. In Chapter 6, who does Rusty-James visit when he arrives at school?
3. At what time does Rusty-James wake up when at Patty's house?
4. With whom does Rusty-James go to the lake?
5. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)