|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rusty-James at the beginning of chapter two?
(a) At Benny's.
(b) At home.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At school.
2. How much does someone offer Motorcycle Boy to kill someone?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Four hundred dollars.
3. When Rusty-James wakes up after passing out, who does he find at home reading a book?
(c) The Motorcycle Boy.
(d) His mom.
4. When Patty breaks up with Rusty-James, what happens to his chest?
(a) His chest hurts.
(b) His chest is fine.
(c) There is a tightening there.
(d) His chest burns.
5. What does Patty do when she see Rusty-James at Benny's?
(a) She walks right by him.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She screams at him.
(d) She hugs him.
6. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
(b) Sitting on the beach.
7. What does Coach Ryan offer Rusty-James?
(a) A pass to class.
(b) A passing grade.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
8. Who thinks he is tougher than Rusty-James?
9. What has Cassandra done previously at Rusty-James' school?
(a) Clean classrooms.
(b) Serve food.
(c) Drive school buses.
(d) Student teach.
10. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
(a) The city.
(b) The jail.
(c) The beach.
(d) The reformatory.
11. Who shows up white-faced at Benny's after school?
12. In Chapter 6, who does Rusty-James visit when he arrives at school?
(a) Mr. Harrigan.
(b) The nurse.
(c) The principal.
13. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
(a) They do not buy things.
(b) They tear up his establishment.
(c) They steal things.
(d) They run off the high school kids.
14. What does Patty's mother do for a living?
(a) She is a cop.
(b) She is a waitress.
(c) She is a teacher.
(d) She is a nurse.
15. What name does Rusty-James' father call him?
(b) Motorcycle Junior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
2. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
3. Who shuffles papers as if Rusty-James is wasting his time?
4. What does Rusty-James do at lunch with Smokey and B.J.?
5. What relationship does Biff have with Rusty-James' friends?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)