Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps get Motorcycle Boy and Rusty-James back to the apartment?
(c) The police.
2. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
(a) A scar from a knife fight.
(d) Tan line.
3. What does Motorcycle Boy not like?
4. When Patty breaks up with Rusty-James, what happens to his chest?
(a) His chest is fine.
(b) There is a tightening there.
(c) His chest hurts.
(d) His chest burns.
5. After going to the guidance office, where does Rusty-James go when he leaves school?
6. What is one thing Rusty-James thinks he needs if he goes to Cleveland High?
(b) New clothes.
(c) Good grades.
(d) A machine gun.
7. In Chapter 6, who does Rusty-James visit when he arrives at school?
(a) The principal.
(c) Mr. Harrigan.
(d) The nurse.
8. According to Rusty-James, in what kind of classes is he enrolled?
(a) College prep classes.
(b) Advanced classes.
(c) Algebra classes.
(d) The dumb classes.
9. Which character's face is beaten into a bloody pulp by Rusty-James in the fight in the lot?
(b) Motorcycle Boy's.
10. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
(a) The Motorcycle Boy.
11. Why does Steve not show up for math class?
(a) Steve is sick.
(b) Steve's father is sick.
(c) Steve's mother has a stroke.
(d) Steve goes on vacation.
12. Whose gang is waiting at the end of the vacant lot?
(c) Motorcycle Boy's.
13. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
(a) A horror story.
(b) A short story.
(c) A frame story.
(d) A novella.
14. After leaving Cassandra on the stairs, Rusty-James goes into his apartment and finds Motorcycle Boy doing what?
(a) Staring at the wall.
15. What happens to Rusty-James when he is at Patty's house?
(a) He leaves quickly.
(b) He falls asleep.
(c) He is attacked.
(d) He eats a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what worries Rusty-James when he arrives home after being out all night?
2. What does Patty do when she see Rusty-James at Benny's?
3. Who shuffles papers as if Rusty-James is wasting his time?
4. What name does Rusty-James' father call him?
5. What does Rusty-James think the picture of Motorcycle Boy resembles?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)