|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
(a) Four years earlier.
(b) Six years later.
(c) Five years later.
(d) Six years earlier.
2. Who thinks he is tougher than Rusty-James?
3. Who is the coolest person in the world to Rusty-James?
(a) His father.
(d) The Motorcycle Boy.
4. What does Patty do when her mother is at work?
(a) Babysits her three little brothers.
(b) Watches movies.
(c) Washes clothes.
5. Whose gang is waiting at the end of the vacant lot?
(a) Motorcycle Boy's.
6. How does Rusty-James' father earn a living before his wife leaves him?
7. How does Rusty-James' father get money?
(a) He works at a bar.
(b) He writes books.
(c) He steals it.
(d) He gets a check from the government.
8. In Chapter 5, when Rusty-James arrives home the next morning, whom does his father say has gone looking for him?
(b) A cop.
9. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
(a) A gun.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A tire iron.
(d) A knife.
10. Who does Rusty-James love for certain?
(b) His father.
(c) The Motorcycle Boy.
11. When Patty breaks up with Rusty-James, what happens to his chest?
(a) His chest burns.
(b) There is a tightening there.
(c) His chest is fine.
(d) His chest hurts.
12. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
(a) They do not buy things.
(b) They run off the high school kids.
(c) They steal things.
(d) They tear up his establishment.
13. Around midnight, what does Rusty-James do with Smokey and his cousins?
(a) Play pool.
(d) Drink beer and swim.
14. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
(a) He does not think they are good days.
(b) He misses them.
(c) He cannot remember them.
(d) He hates them.
15. Who is Rusty-James' girlfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession is Steve pursuing?
2. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
3. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
4. What information does Patty tell Rusty-James she knows?
5. What has Cassandra done previously at Rusty-James' school?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)