|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rusty-James' apartment?
(a) Next to a grocery store.
(b) In the ghetto.
(c) Over a dry cleaner.
(d) Above a restaurant.
2. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
3. What happens to Rusty-James when he is at Patty's house?
(a) He eats a lot.
(b) He leaves quickly.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He is attacked.
4. Where does Rusty-James find Motorcycle Boy after he leaves Patty in Chapter 6?
(a) At home.
(b) At Benny's.
(c) At a drugstore.
(d) At the bridge.
5. After going to the guidance office, where does Rusty-James go when he leaves school?
6. To whose territory does Cleveland High School belong?
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
(d) Biff Wilcox.
7. Where is Rusty-James at the beginning of chapter two?
(a) At school.
(b) At home.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At Benny's.
8. How much does someone offer Motorcycle Boy to kill someone?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) Four hundred dollars.
9. Who is quiet as they wait for Biff in Chapter 3?
(d) Motorcycle Boy.
10. When Motorcycle Boy leaves, why is Rusty-James afraid?
(a) He is afraid of Biff.
(b) He is afraid of Motorcycle Boy.
(c) He is afraid of Smokey.
(d) He is afraid of being alone.
11. What is one thing Rusty-James thinks he needs if he goes to Cleveland High?
(a) New clothes.
(c) A machine gun.
(d) Good grades.
12. What does Rusty-James have difficulty doing?
13. Who thinks he is tougher than Rusty-James?
14. In Chapter 6, who does Rusty-James visit when he arrives at school?
(b) Mr. Harrigan.
(c) The nurse.
(d) The principal.
15. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
(a) Steve is his brother.
(b) Steve is his cousin.
(c) Steve is always right.
(d) Steve is his best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rusty-James love for certain?
2. Who is Rusty-James' girlfriend?
3. What does Patty do when she see Rusty-James at Benny's?
4. What animal does Rusty-James say Steve looks like?
5. Whom does Steve want Rusty-James to meet?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)