|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the reformatory with Rusty-James?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
2. According to Rusty-James, in what kind of classes is he enrolled?
(a) Algebra classes.
(b) Advanced classes.
(c) The dumb classes.
(d) College prep classes.
3. What does Rusty-James do to help himself feel better?
(a) He goes back to sleep.
(b) He thinks about people he likes.
(c) He drinks.
(d) He smokes.
4. What weapon does Biff bring to the fight?
(a) A gun.
(b) A taser.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A knife.
5. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rusty-James' girlfriend?
2. What relationship does Biff have with Rusty-James' friends?
3. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
4. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
5. In Chapter 5, what worries Rusty-James when he arrives home after being out all night?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)