|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
(a) Going to school.
(d) Bumming around.
2. Where does Motorcycle Boy say he has been for the last two weeks?
3. How does Motorcycle Boy get a motorcycle?
(a) He rents it.
(b) He buys it.
(c) He builds it.
(d) He steals it.
4. Why does Patty say she is angry with Rusty-James?
(a) He is dirty.
(b) He came by when her mother was gone.
(c) He is late.
(d) He is drunk.
5. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
(a) He misses them.
(b) He does not think they are good days.
(c) He cannot remember them.
(d) He hates them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other character attends Cleveland High School?
2. What profession is Steve pursuing?
3. When Rusty-James goes home from school, who does he meet on the staircase?
4. At what time does Rusty-James wake up when at Patty's house?
5. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)