|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what worries Rusty-James when he arrives home after being out all night?
(b) That his cut is infected.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father's temper.
2. What does Cassandra show Rusty-James on her arms?
(a) A tattoo.
(d) Track marks.
3. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
(a) It is smart.
(b) It is messed up.
(c) It is lazy.
(d) It is buzzing.
4. What is one thing Rusty-James thinks he needs if he goes to Cleveland High?
(a) Good grades.
(b) A machine gun.
(c) New clothes.
5. What is Motorcycle Boy doing when Rusty-James finds him at the drugstore?
(a) Looking at a magazine.
(b) Stealing candy bars.
(d) Eating candy bars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patty do when a girl flirts with Rusty-James?
2. What other character attends Cleveland High School?
3. What animal does Rusty-James say Steve looks like?
4. Why does Patty say she is angry with Rusty-James?
5. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)