|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James think the picture of Motorcycle Boy resembles?
(a) A painting.
(b) A rebel.
(c) A drawing.
(d) A photograph.
2. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
(a) Going to school.
(d) Bumming around.
3. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
(a) A knife.
(b) A tire iron.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A gun.
4. When Rusty-James wakes up after passing out, who does he find at home reading a book?
(b) His mom.
(d) The Motorcycle Boy.
5. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
(a) Playing pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rusty-James' father earn a living before his wife leaves him?
2. What does Rusty-James find to eat in the apartment?
3. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
4. What name does Rusty-James' father call him?
5. What does Coach Ryan offer Rusty-James?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)