|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving Cassandra on the stairs, Rusty-James goes into his apartment and finds Motorcycle Boy doing what?
(d) Staring at the wall.
2. What weapon does Biff bring to the fight?
(a) A taser.
(b) A gun.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A knife.
3. What name does Rusty-James' father call him?
(d) Motorcycle Junior.
4. Where does Biff want to meet Rusty-James?
(a) At school.
(b) At his house.
(c) A vacant lot behinid the pet store.
(d) An alley behind the pet store.
5. At what time does Rusty-James wake up when at Patty's house?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 5:00 p.m.
(c) 7:30 p.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
2. Whom does Steve want Rusty-James to meet?
3. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
4. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
5. Where does Motorcycle Boy say he has been for the last two weeks?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)