|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James go to school the day after he is cut with a knife?
(a) Because he has a test.
(b) Because his father tells him to go.
(c) Because his friends are there.
(d) Because he misses Patty.
2. How old is Motorcycle Boy?
3. Who ispresent at the fight five years ago when Rusty-James got his scar?
(a) The police.
(b) His father.
(d) Motorcycle Boy.
4. How old is Rusty-James at the onset of chapter two?
5. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
(a) It is lazy.
(b) It is messed up.
(c) It is smart.
(d) It is buzzing.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
2. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
3. Who is quiet as they wait for Biff in Chapter 3?
4. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
5. What does the lot in Chapter 3 smell like?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)