|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
2. What does Rusty-James buy at Benny's in Chapter 2?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Apple juice.
(c) Chocolate milk.
(d) A beer.
3. Whom does Steve want Rusty-James to meet?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) HIs sister.
(c) His parents.
(d) His college professor.
4. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
(d) Sitting on the beach.
5. How does Rusty-James' father get money?
(a) He steals it.
(b) He writes books.
(c) He works at a bar.
(d) He gets a check from the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James go to school the day after he is cut with a knife?
2. Who is quiet as they wait for Biff in Chapter 3?
3. What happens to Rusty-James when he is at Patty's house?
4. When Rusty-James wakes up after passing out, who does he find at home reading a book?
5. What weapon does Biff bring to the fight?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)