|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patty do when a girl flirts with Rusty-James?
(a) She gets mad at him.
(b) She goes after the girl with a broken bottle.
(c) She cries.
(d) She beats up the girl.
2. Which character's face is beaten into a bloody pulp by Rusty-James in the fight in the lot?
(d) Motorcycle Boy's.
3. In Chapter 2, where does Rusty-James go after storming out of Benny's?
(c) The bridge.
(d) The store.
4. After leaving Cassandra on the stairs, Rusty-James goes into his apartment and finds Motorcycle Boy doing what?
(a) Staring at the wall.
5. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
(a) Six years later.
(b) Five years later.
(c) Six years earlier.
(d) Four years earlier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Biff want to meet Rusty-James?
2. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
3. Who helps get Motorcycle Boy and Rusty-James back to the apartment?
4. How does Motorcycle Boy get a motorcycle?
5. How old is Rusty-James at the onset of chapter two?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)