|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
(a) Steve is his brother.
(b) Steve is always right.
(c) Steve is his cousin.
(d) Steve is his best friend.
2. Who is Anita?
(a) Biff's girlfriend.
(b) Steve's girlfriend.
(c) Rusty-James' friend.
(d) Biff's sister.
3. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
(a) They do not buy things.
(b) They run off the high school kids.
(c) They steal things.
(d) They tear up his establishment.
4. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
(b) Bumming around.
(c) Going to school.
5. What does the lot in Chapter 3 smell like?
(a) The pet store.
(b) The river.
(c) Burning rubber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rusty-James buy at Benny's in Chapter 2?
2. Why does Rusty-James say his friends should come with him to meet Biff?
3. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
4. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
5. Where is Rusty-James at the beginning of chapter two?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)