|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
(a) A short story.
(b) A horror story.
(c) A novella.
(d) A frame story.
2. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
(a) Apple juice.
(c) Orange juice.
3. What does Patty do when her mother is at work?
(a) Babysits her three little brothers.
(c) Washes clothes.
(d) Watches movies.
4. Where is Rusty-James at the onset of the novel?
(a) The hotel.
(b) The beach.
(c) The city.
(d) The reformatory.
5. Who is quiet as they wait for Biff in Chapter 3?
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patty do when a girl flirts with Rusty-James?
2. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
3. Where does Biff want to meet Rusty-James?
4. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
5. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)