|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patty do when her mother is at work?
(a) Washes clothes.
(c) Babysits her three little brothers.
(d) Watches movies.
2. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
(a) He is angry about Steve's comments.
(b) He is upset about Motorcycle Boy's being gone.
(c) He is angry about fighting Biff.
(d) He has a headache.
3. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
4. Who is Anita?
(a) Rusty-James' friend.
(b) Steve's girlfriend.
(c) Biff's girlfriend.
(d) Biff's sister.
5. Who is in the reformatory with Rusty-James?
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
2. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
3. What does the lot in Chapter 3 smell like?
4. What relationship does Biff have with Rusty-James' friends?
5. Where does Biff want to meet Rusty-James?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)