|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
(a) He does not think they are good days.
(b) He cannot remember them.
(c) He misses them.
(d) He hates them.
2. What profession is Steve pursuing?
3. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
4. Which character's face is beaten into a bloody pulp by Rusty-James in the fight in the lot?
(d) Motorcycle Boy's.
5. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
(a) Steve is his brother.
(b) Steve is his cousin.
(c) Steve is his best friend.
(d) Steve is always right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
2. Who is quiet as they wait for Biff in Chapter 3?
3. What happens to Rusty-James when he is at Patty's house?
4. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
5. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)