|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rusty-James at the onset of the novel?
(a) The city.
(b) The reformatory.
(c) The beach.
(d) The hotel.
2. What profession is Steve pursuing?
3. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
4. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
5. Who ispresent at the fight five years ago when Rusty-James got his scar?
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
(c) The police.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Rusty-James make to Patty?
2. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
3. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
4. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
5. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)