|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
(a) The beach.
(b) The reformatory.
(c) The city.
(d) The jail.
2. Whose gang is waiting at the end of the vacant lot?
(a) Motorcycle Boy's.
3. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
4. Why does Rusty-James say his friends should come with him to meet Biff?
(a) He needs them to watch the show.
(b) They will help him fight Biff.
(c) Biff is bringing his friends.
(d) He does not want to be lonely.
5. Which character's face is beaten into a bloody pulp by Rusty-James in the fight in the lot?
(c) Motorcycle Boy's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
2. What animal does Rusty-James say Steve looks like?
3. At what time does Rusty-James wake up when at Patty's house?
4. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
5. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)