|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
(a) He is upset about Motorcycle Boy's being gone.
(b) He is angry about Steve's comments.
(c) He is angry about fighting Biff.
(d) He has a headache.
2. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
(b) A scar from a knife fight.
(d) Tan line.
3. Who ispresent at the fight five years ago when Rusty-James got his scar?
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
(c) The police.
(d) His father.
4. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
(a) The reformatory.
(b) The city.
(c) The jail.
(d) The beach.
5. At what time does Rusty-James wake up when at Patty's house?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 7:30 p.m.
(c) 5:00 p.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patty's mother do for a living?
2. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
3. How does Rusty-James get Patty to cool off when she finds out he is going to fight Biff?
4. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
5. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)