|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
(a) He misses them.
(b) He cannot remember them.
(c) He hates them.
(d) He does not think they are good days.
2. What weapon does Biff bring to the fight?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A taser.
3. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
4. What does Patty do when her mother is at work?
(a) Babysits her three little brothers.
(b) Watches movies.
(d) Washes clothes.
5. What happens to Rusty-James when he is at Patty's house?
(a) He leaves quickly.
(b) He falls asleep.
(c) He eats a lot.
(d) He is attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
2. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
3. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
4. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
5. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)