|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
(b) Tan line.
(d) A scar from a knife fight.
2. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
3. What relationship does Biff have with Rusty-James' friends?
(a) They used to be gang allies.
(b) They used to be rivals.
(c) They are family.
(d) They used to be friends.
4. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
5. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
(a) He cannot remember them.
(b) He does not think they are good days.
(c) He misses them.
(d) He hates them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Rusty-James about the situation with Biff?
2. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
3. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
4. Where is Rusty-James at the beginning of chapter two?
5. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)