|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character's face is beaten into a bloody pulp by Rusty-James in the fight in the lot?
(c) Motorcycle Boy's.
2. What profession is Steve pursuing?
3. With whom does Rusty-James go to the lake?
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
4. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
5. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
(a) Four years earlier.
(b) Five years later.
(c) Six years later.
(d) Six years earlier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Biff want to meet Rusty-James?
2. What bothers Rusty-James about the situation with Biff?
3. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
4. What does Rusty-James have difficulty doing?
5. What relationship does Biff have with Rusty-James' friends?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)