|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Rusty-James at the onset of chapter two?
2. Who is Rusty-James' girlfriend?
3. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
(a) He is angry about fighting Biff.
(b) He is upset about Motorcycle Boy's being gone.
(c) He is angry about Steve's comments.
(d) He has a headache.
4. Who is quiet as they wait for Biff in Chapter 3?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
5. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks he is tougher than Rusty-James?
2. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
3. What does Patty do when a girl flirts with Rusty-James?
4. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
5. What does the lot in Chapter 3 smell like?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)