|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
(d) The Motorcycle Boy.
2. Who is Anita?
(a) Biff's girlfriend.
(b) Steve's girlfriend.
(c) Biff's sister.
(d) Rusty-James' friend.
3. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
4. What does Rusty-James buy at Benny's in Chapter 2?
(a) Chocolate milk.
(b) A beer.
(c) Orange juice.
(d) Apple juice.
5. What does Patty do when a girl flirts with Rusty-James?
(a) She cries.
(b) She beats up the girl.
(c) She gets mad at him.
(d) She goes after the girl with a broken bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Biff bring to the fight?
2. Which character's face is beaten into a bloody pulp by Rusty-James in the fight in the lot?
3. What relationship does Biff have with Rusty-James' friends?
4. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
5. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)