|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession is Steve pursuing?
2. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
(a) He is angry about Steve's comments.
(b) He is angry about fighting Biff.
(c) He is upset about Motorcycle Boy's being gone.
(d) He has a headache.
3. Where does Biff want to meet Rusty-James?
(a) An alley behind the pet store.
(b) At his house.
(c) A vacant lot behinid the pet store.
(d) At school.
4. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
(a) The city.
(b) The reformatory.
(c) The jail.
(d) The beach.
5. What bothers Rusty-James about the situation with Biff?
(a) Biff is sleeping in class.
(b) Biff is stealing things.
(c) Biff is happy.
(d) Biff is mad for a stupid reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
2. What does Patty do when her mother is at work?
3. What weapon does Biff bring to the fight?
4. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
5. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)