|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
(a) A scar from a knife fight.
(d) Tan line.
2. When Patty breaks up with Rusty-James, what happens to his chest?
(a) His chest is fine.
(b) There is a tightening there.
(c) His chest hurts.
(d) His chest burns.
3. What is one thing Rusty-James thinks he needs if he goes to Cleveland High?
(b) New clothes.
(c) Good grades.
(d) A machine gun.
4. According to Rusty-James, in what kind of classes is he enrolled?
(a) College prep classes.
(b) Advanced classes.
(c) Algebra classes.
(d) The dumb classes.
5. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
(a) The Motorcycle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps get Motorcycle Boy and Rusty-James back to the apartment?
2. What does Motorcycle Boy not like?
3. After going to the guidance office, where does Rusty-James go when he leaves school?
4. In Chapter 6, who does Rusty-James visit when he arrives at school?
5. Which character's face is beaten into a bloody pulp by Rusty-James in the fight in the lot?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)