|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
(c) Motorcycle Boy.
2. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
(a) Steve is always right.
(b) Steve is his best friend.
(c) Steve is his cousin.
(d) Steve is his brother.
3. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
(c) Orange juice.
(d) Apple juice.
4. Where is Rusty-James at the beginning of chapter two?
(a) At home.
(b) At school.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At Benny's.
5. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
(a) They tear up his establishment.
(b) They do not buy things.
(c) They steal things.
(d) They run off the high school kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
2. What does Rusty-James buy at Benny's in Chapter 2?
3. Why does Rusty-James say his friends should come with him to meet Biff?
4. Where does Biff want to meet Rusty-James?
5. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)