|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Rusty-James after he tells the doctor he is not going to the hospital?
(a) He starts to bleed.
(b) He passes out.
(c) He goes anyway.
(d) Everything turns gray and a ringing starts in his ears.
2. According to Steve, what "set off" his dad after he comes home at six in the morning?
(a) The orange makeup on his shirt from the girl he met the previous night.
(b) Steve's hangover.
(c) Steve's denial.
(d) Steve's attitude.
3. What other character attends Cleveland High School?
4. Why does Rusty-James say Steve is his best friend?
(a) Steve is smart.
(b) Steve is rich.
(c) He does not have to pretend to be the toughest cat in town with Steve.
(d) Steve needs him.
5. At what time does Rusty-James wake up when at Patty's house?
(a) 5:00 p.m.
(b) 9:00 a.m.
(c) 7:30 p.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Rusty-James go to the lake?
2. Who is quiet as they wait for Biff in Chapter 3?
3. What information does Patty tell Rusty-James she knows?
4. In Chapter 6, who does Rusty-James visit when he arrives at school?
5. Who is Rusty-James' girlfriend?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)