|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Rusty-James thinks he needs if he goes to Cleveland High?
(b) New clothes.
(c) Good grades.
(d) A machine gun.
2. What does Patty do when her mother is at work?
(a) Babysits her three little brothers.
(b) Watches movies.
(d) Washes clothes.
3. At what time does Rusty-James wake up when at Patty's house?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 5:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 7:30 p.m.
4. What does Patty's mother do for a living?
(a) She is a waitress.
(b) She is a nurse.
(c) She is a cop.
(d) She is a teacher.
5. What does the lot in Chapter 3 smell like?
(b) The river.
(c) Burning rubber.
(d) The pet store.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Patty breaks up with Rusty-James, what happens to his chest?
2. What does Motorcycle Boy classify as dope?
3. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
4. To whose house does Rusty-James go after leaving the drugstore?
5. Why does Patty say she is angry with Rusty-James?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)