|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
(d) The Motorcycle Boy.
2. Where does Rusty-James find Motorcycle Boy after he leaves Patty in Chapter 6?
(a) At a drugstore.
(b) At the bridge.
(c) At home.
(d) At Benny's.
3. According to Steve, what "set off" his dad after he comes home at six in the morning?
(a) The orange makeup on his shirt from the girl he met the previous night.
(b) Steve's attitude.
(c) Steve's denial.
(d) Steve's hangover.
4. What happens when Rusty-James arrives at the guidance office?
(a) He is expelled.
(b) He gets a warning.
(c) He is counseled.
(d) He cries.
5. Where does Rusty-James go after he wakes up with a bad headache?
(c) A clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character's face is beaten into a bloody pulp by Rusty-James in the fight in the lot?
2. To whose house does Rusty-James go after leaving the drugstore?
3. How does Rusty-James get Patty to cool off when she finds out he is going to fight Biff?
4. In Chapter 6, who does Rusty-James visit when he arrives at school?
5. What is Motorcycle Boy doing when Rusty-James finds him at the drugstore?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)