|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the characters hear in the silence that follows Jack's attack?
2. Who does Grace claim has saved the family?
3. For what does Jack apologize to his family?
4. Who arrives at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Of what political party do the police say Tucker is a member?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Aside from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
Examine upper class life.
1) How do people in the British upper classes view life?
2) What influence have the British upper classes had on popular culture?
3) How does the author express both the negative and positive aspects of British upper class life?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)