|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does McKyle say he, and not Jack, is God?
2. What does Jack say it is important to feel before facing the public?
3. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
4. What does Jack point at his family from the doorway?
5. At what country does Jack say he is angry?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick two characters from the play and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters' goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the novel and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
Essay Topic 3
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Jack's life:
1. His father.
4. Dr. Herder.
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)