Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of clothes does Tucker dress Jack?
2. How does McKyle try to recharge himself?
3. What does Dinsdale think Jack's insanity could ruin for him?
4. What kind of state does Dinsdale say Tucker was in when he discovered Claire's body?
5. Who is the first character to see Claire dead?
Essay Topic 1
Aside from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the book's reception in three different countries including the country the book was written. How do their opinions about the books differ? Was the book more influential in one country than another? If so, why?
Essay Topic 3
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Jack's life:
1. His father.
4. Dr. Herder.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)