|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Truscott say is his opinion on Jack's mental state?
2. What briefly lights up all the characters?
3. What two characters run off to see who Jack's gunshot hit?
4. What are the names of the two police officers?
5. What do the two women say Jack is under his eccentricities?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine upper class life.
1) How do people in the British upper classes view life?
2) What influence have the British upper classes had on popular culture?
3) How does the author express both the negative and positive aspects of British upper class life?
Essay Topic 2
Choose two of the following people and outline their influence on Jack's life:
1. His father.
4. Dr. Herder.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)