|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Peake read to the family?
2. What does Truscott have in his silver box?
3. What does the Earl say is eating away through the body of the woman he loved?
4. What do the two middle class women think the government should reinstate?
5. Who does Jack say wants Grace?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Jack prove he is still ill?
2. What does the conversation between the Earl and Tucker reveal about the...
This section contains 858 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)