Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What exciting news does Dindale have to tell everyone?
2. Why does Jack say he, and not McKyle, is God?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
4. What kind of accent does Claire put on in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. What does Jack say it is important to feel before facing the public?
Examine the novel's chronological setting.
1. What were the main concerns during the 1960s? How does the author express these concerns?
2. How would the author change the novel if it was set in today's society?
Aside from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Discuss how Jack's illness affected one of the following areas in his life:
2. Social life.
3. Intimate relationships.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)