|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As who does Kyle introduce himself?
(a) The Wrong Way Round.
(b) The High Voltage Messiah.
(c) John the Baptist.
(d) Jesus's Life Line.
2. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
3. Who does Charles say he has asked to come and assess Jack?
(a) Dr. Horace.
(b) The Master of Lunacy.
(c) The bishop.
(d) The Master of Sanity.
4. What falls from the sky in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What do the two women say Jack is under his eccentricities?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the backdrop of the scene change to as Claire approaches Jack?
2. What does Grace tell Tucker to serve to the two women?
3. Why does Jack say he, and not McKyle, is God?
4. How does McKyle try to recharge himself?
5. What are the names of the two police officers?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)