|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Herder say Jack is important?
(c) The reputation of the family.
2. Who does Charles call an idiot in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who does Herder say has the last word when it comes to declaring Jack insane?
4. What does Truscott tell Jack he is there to do?
(a) Make a recommendation.
(b) Talk to him.
(c) Commit him.
(d) Make friends.
5. What have all the characters recently celebrated?
(a) St. George's Day.
(c) A birthday.
(d) A Christening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grace claim has saved the family?
2. What does Jack say he wants his family to call him?
3. To what serial killer does Jack compare himself?
4. What does Jack tell Truscott he is embarrassed to hear?
5. What does Jack point at his family from the doorway?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)