|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dinsdale say Jack's gibberish is a sign of?
(d) A relapse.
2. What does the backdrop of the scene change to as Claire approaches Jack?
(a) A Glasgow estate.
(b) A harem.
(c) A Turkish palace.
(d) A London slum.
3. To whom does Grace give her baby?
(a) A nurse.
(d) A nanny.
4. What exciting news does Dindale have to tell everyone?
(a) His is starring in a film.
(b) There is an election.
(c) He has found his lost brother.
(d) Jack is in the newspapers.
5. What does McKyle fire at Jack?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tucker say Jack wanted to do earlier?
2. What does McKyle have on his forehead?
3. What does Jack use to slash the air?
4. Who is Grace angry at in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Dinsdale think Jack's insanity could ruin for him?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)