|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Herder say Jack is important?
(d) The reputation of the family.
2. What does Jack say as he points the shotgun at his family?
3. What color are the clothes Jack is wearing in Scene 7?
4. Who arrives at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The baby's nanny.
(b) Grace's ex-boyfriend.
(c) The Master of Lunacy.
(d) Jack's uncle.
5. Which character is determined to declare Jack insane?
(b) Dr. Herder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Truscott tell Jack he is there to do?
2. What does Grace tell Tucker to serve to the two women?
3. What does McKyle say everything he eats turn into?
4. What kind of song do Jack and Truscott sing?
5. What kind of accent does Claire put on in Act 2, Scene 6?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)