|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of song do Jack and Truscott sing?
(a) A love song.
(b) An old school song.
(c) A nursery song.
(d) A patriotic song.
2. For what does Herder say Jack is important?
(c) The reputation of the family.
3. Who waits with Jack to see if he is okay?
4. What does Jack stick over his mouth?
(a) A piece of paper.
(b) A sticker.
(c) A feather.
5. What does McKyle have on his forehead?
(a) A lightning rod.
(b) An outlet.
(c) A switch.
(d) A light bulb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Master of Lunacy's real name?
2. Who does Charles call an idiot in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What exciting news does Dindale have to tell everyone?
4. What attacks Jack?
5. Why does Jack say he, and not McKyle, is God?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)