|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McKyle say everything he eats turn into?
2. How does Claire ask Jack to speak to her?
3. What exciting news does Dindale have to tell everyone?
(a) He has found his lost brother.
(b) His is starring in a film.
(c) Jack is in the newspapers.
(d) There is an election.
4. What attacks Jack?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A seagull.
(c) A dog.
(d) A monster.
5. Who does Charles call an idiot in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Herder say Jack is important?
2. What kind of state does Dinsdale say Tucker was in when he discovered Claire's body?
3. What does Jack say he now realizes is his name?
4. What does Dinsdale say Jack's gibberish is a sign of?
5. For what does Jack apologize to his family?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)