|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Truscott have in his silver box?
(a) Pipe tobacco.
2. What does Charles call the person who killed Claire?
(a) A bloody blighter.
(b) A random fool.
(c) An impudent clown.
(d) A silly bugger.
3. What does Jack say he now realizes is his name?
4. What kind of accent does Claire put on in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. What does Tucker bring for Jack?
(a) His shotgun.
(b) His crucifix.
(c) His boots.
(d) His hat and coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bird has Jack killed?
2. To whom does Grace give her baby?
3. Who is the first character to see Claire dead?
4. What does McKyle have on his forehead?
5. What color are the clothes Jack is wearing in Scene 7?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)