|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tucker bring for Jack?
(a) His crucifix.
(b) His boots.
(c) His hat and coat.
(d) His shotgun.
2. What have all the characters recently celebrated?
(b) A Christening.
(c) A birthday.
(d) St. George's Day.
3. What briefly lights up all the characters?
(a) A flash of lightning.
(b) A camera flash.
(c) A strobe light.
(d) A flood light.
4. What does Truscott tell Jack he is there to do?
(a) Talk to him.
(b) Commit him.
(c) Make a recommendation.
(d) Make friends.
5. Who does Grace claim has saved the family?
(b) Her baby.
(c) Dr. Herder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
2. What does Jack tell Grace is the best thing he has ever done?
3. What kind of song do Jack and Truscott sing?
4. How does Claire ask Jack to speak to her?
5. Who decides to keep Jack company while the two women are shown around the estate?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)