|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grace tell Charles she would rather be dead than become?
(a) A Gurney.
(b) A grandmother.
(c) A mother.
(d) Charles's mistress.
2. What does McKyle say everything he eats turn into?
3. What does Jack fire his shot gun at in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The vase.
(b) The air.
(c) The crucifix.
(d) The window.
4. What does Claire watch Jack doing with a knife?
(a) Throwing it a dart board.
(b) Cutting meat.
(c) Shaving himself.
(d) Opening letters.
5. What do the family hear from outside?
(a) A scream
(b) A wolf whistle.
(c) A laugh.
(d) Gun shots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack say he wants to stay outside?
2. What does Jack stick over his mouth?
3. Where does Truscott say he hopes to see Jack?
4. What attacks Jack?
5. What have all the characters recently celebrated?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)