|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack tell Grace is the best thing he has ever done?
(a) Shooting the dove.
(b) Experiencing insanity.
(c) Marrying her.
(d) Fathering her child.
2. Of what political party do the police say Tucker is a member?
(a) The National Party.
(b) The Socialist Party.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) The Labor Party.
3. What does Claire watch Jack doing with a knife?
(a) Shaving himself.
(b) Throwing it a dart board.
(c) Cutting meat.
(d) Opening letters.
4. What kind of state does Dinsdale say Tucker was in when he discovered Claire's body?
5. What does Jack persuade the two women to join him in doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack stick over his mouth?
2. Why does McKyle say he, and not Jack, is God?
3. What does Jack say as he points the shotgun at his family?
4. What do the two middle class women think the government should reinstate?
5. What kind of accent does Claire put on in Act 2, Scene 6?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)