|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who waits with Jack to see if he is okay?
2. Into what does McKyle shape his hands?
(a) A dog.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A knife.
(d) A rabbit.
3. What do the family hear from outside?
(a) Gun shots.
(b) A scream
(c) A laugh.
(d) A wolf whistle.
4. Who does Charles call an idiot in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Jack tell Truscott he is embarrassed to hear?
(a) His parent's love life.
(b) His child's name.
(c) His blasphemy.
(d) Things he did when he was mad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What falls from the sky in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Why does Jack say he, and not McKyle, is God?
3. What does Jack say as he points the shotgun at his family?
4. What two characters run off to see who Jack's gunshot hit?
5. Why does McKyle say he, and not Jack, is God?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)