|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bird has Jack killed?
(a) A dove.
(b) A blue tit.
(c) A crow.
(d) A seagull.
2. To whom does Grace give her baby?
(b) A nurse.
(c) A nanny.
3. What does Truscott say is his opinion on Jack's mental state?
(a) He has recovered.
(b) He is eccentric.
(c) He is insane.
(d) He is depressed.
4. Who is the family angry at for not taking proper care of Jack?
5. Why does Jack say he, and not McKyle, is God?
(a) He can levitate.
(b) He understands the world.
(c) He is full of love.
(d) He can walk on water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McKyle fire at Jack?
2. What does Jack say he now realizes is his name?
3. What does Tucker say Jack wanted to do earlier?
4. What kind of accent does Claire put on in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. What kind of song do Jack and Truscott sing?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)