|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McKyle fire at Jack?
2. What does Herder tell the family they should not rush?
(a) Jack's recovery.
(b) The family's reputation.
(c) The food.
(d) His research.
3. What does the backdrop of the scene change to as Claire approaches Jack?
(a) A London slum.
(b) A Turkish palace.
(c) A harem.
(d) A Glasgow estate.
4. What two characters run off to see who Jack's gunshot hit?
(a) Grace and Dindale.
(b) Herder and Charles.
(c) Charles and Tucker.
(d) Claire and Jack.
5. What does Tucker say Jack wanted to do earlier?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Play tennis.
(c) Shoot birds.
(d) Talk to the locals.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Jack kill Claire?
2. What does Jack fire his shot gun at in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What do the family hear from outside?
4. What does Jack use to slash the air?
5. Who is the first character to see Claire dead?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)