|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grace apologize for to the two women?
2. What have all the characters recently celebrated?
(a) A birthday.
(b) St. George's Day.
(c) A Christening.
3. What does Herder tell the family they should not rush?
(a) Jack's recovery.
(b) His research.
(c) The family's reputation.
(d) The food.
4. For what does Herder say Jack is important?
(b) The reputation of the family.
5. Which character is determined to declare Jack insane?
(c) Dr. Herder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tucker say Jack wanted to do earlier?
2. What two characters run off to see who Jack's gunshot hit?
3. What does Dinsdale think Jack's insanity could ruin for him?
4. What does the backdrop of the scene change to as Claire approaches Jack?
5. What exciting news does Dindale have to tell everyone?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)