|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Truscott tell Jack he is there to do?
(a) Commit him.
(b) Talk to him.
(c) Make a recommendation.
(d) Make friends.
2. What does Herder tell the family they should not rush?
(a) The family's reputation.
(b) The food.
(c) Jack's recovery.
(d) His research.
3. What briefly lights up all the characters?
(a) A strobe light.
(b) A flash of lightning.
(c) A flood light.
(d) A camera flash.
4. How does McKyle try to recharge himself?
(a) By sticking his finger in a socket.
(b) By sticking his tongue in a socket.
(c) By putting his head in the microwave.
(d) By touching an uncovered wire.
5. What does Charles call the person who killed Claire?
(a) An impudent clown.
(b) A bloody blighter.
(c) A random fool.
(d) A silly bugger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charles say he has asked to come and assess Jack?
2. Who arrives at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Jack say it is important to feel before facing the public?
4. What does Dinsdale say Jack's gibberish is a sign of?
5. What does McKyle say everything he eats turn into?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)