|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of transport does Tucker say he needs to catch?
(a) A bus.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A train.
2. What does Jack stick over his mouth?
(a) A feather.
(b) A piece of paper.
(c) A sticker.
3. What does Jack point at his family from the doorway?
(a) A wand.
(b) A crucifix.
(c) A shotgun.
(d) A knife.
4. Who waits with Jack to see if he is okay?
5. What does Dinsdale think Jack's insanity could ruin for him?
(a) His chances of unheriting the estate.
(b) The family's reputation.
(c) His chances of marriage.
(d) His chances at being elected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two characters run off to see who Jack's gunshot hit?
2. What do the family hear from outside?
3. What attacks Jack?
4. How does McKyle try to recharge himself?
5. What color are the clothes Jack is wearing in Scene 7?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)