|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what country does Jack say he is angry?
(b) South Africa.
2. What do the two women say Jack is under his eccentricities?
3. Who does Jack say the family want to get rid of?
(a) Charles and Claire.
(b) Himself and Tucker.
(c) Grace and Herder.
(d) Claire and Herder.
4. Who is Grace angry at in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who does Charles say he has asked to come and assess Jack?
(a) The bishop.
(b) The Master of Lunacy.
(c) Dr. Horace.
(d) The Master of Sanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the audience hear singing off stage?
2. What kind of accent does Claire put on in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. What does Jack shout as he kills Claire?
4. What does Herder tell the family they should not rush?
5. Why does McKyle say he, and not Jack, is God?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)