|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The baby's nanny.
(b) Jack's uncle.
(c) The Master of Lunacy.
(d) Grace's ex-boyfriend.
2. At what country does Jack say he is angry?
(c) South Africa.
3. What kind of song do Jack and Truscott sing?
(a) An old school song.
(b) A nursery song.
(c) A patriotic song.
(d) A love song.
4. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
5. For what does Herder say Jack is important?
(d) The reputation of the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dinsdale say Jack's gibberish is a sign of?
2. Who decides to keep Jack company while the two women are shown around the estate?
3. Who does Grace apologize for to the two women?
4. Which character is determined to declare Jack insane?
5. What does Claire watch Jack doing with a knife?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)