|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what kind of clothes does Tucker dress Jack?
(a) A gurkha's uniform.
(b) Traditional British clothes.
(c) A soldier's uniform.
(d) Traditional Indian clothes.
2. How does McKyle try to recharge himself?
(a) By putting his head in the microwave.
(b) By sticking his tongue in a socket.
(c) By touching an uncovered wire.
(d) By sticking his finger in a socket.
3. What does Dinsdale think Jack's insanity could ruin for him?
(a) His chances of unheriting the estate.
(b) His chances at being elected.
(c) The family's reputation.
(d) His chances of marriage.
4. What kind of state does Dinsdale say Tucker was in when he discovered Claire's body?
5. Who is the first character to see Claire dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Jack kill Claire?
2. What kind of accent does Claire put on in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. What kind of song do Jack and Truscott sing?
4. What two characters run off to see who Jack's gunshot hit?
5. What does Grace tell Charles she would rather be dead than become?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)