|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the characters hear in the silence that follows Jack's attack?
(a) A lion's roar.
(b) A women's cry.
(c) A bishop's prayer.
(d) A baby's cry.
2. What are the names of the two police officers?
(a) Collier and Thompson.
(b) Brockett and Fraser.
(c) Smith and Jackson.
(d) Blunderbuss and Davidson.
3. What attacks Jack?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A dog.
(c) A seagull.
(d) A monster.
4. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
5. For what does Herder say Jack is important?
(b) The reputation of the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack say he now realizes is his name?
2. What does Truscott tell Jack he is there to do?
3. What color are the clothes Jack is wearing in Scene 7?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
5. What does the backdrop of the scene change to as Claire approaches Jack?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)