|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to keep Jack company while the two women are shown around the estate?
2. What does Claire watch Jack doing with a knife?
(a) Cutting meat.
(b) Shaving himself.
(c) Opening letters.
(d) Throwing it a dart board.
3. Who does the audience hear singing off stage?
4. What does Jack tell Truscott he is embarrassed to hear?
(a) His blasphemy.
(b) Things he did when he was mad.
(c) His parent's love life.
(d) His child's name.
5. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grace claim has saved the family?
2. As who does Kyle introduce himself?
3. Why does McKyle say he, and not Jack, is God?
4. Into what does McKyle shape his hands?
5. Who is Grace angry at in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)