|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Herder say Jack is important?
(d) The reputation of the family.
2. What does Tucker say Jack wanted to do earlier?
(a) Shoot birds.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Talk to the locals.
(d) Play tennis.
3. Who is the family angry at for not taking proper care of Jack?
4. Who arrives at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The baby's nanny.
(b) Grace's ex-boyfriend.
(c) Jack's uncle.
(d) The Master of Lunacy.
5. What falls from the sky in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack stick over his mouth?
2. What does Truscott have in his silver box?
3. What exciting news does Dindale have to tell everyone?
4. Who does the audience hear singing off stage?
5. To what serial killer does Jack compare himself?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)