|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack lecture the middle class women about?
(a) The area of England.
(c) The upperclasses.
(d) Indian revolution.
2. What does Jack explain to Claire?
(a) His philosophy.
(b) His life's goal.
(c) His responsibilities.
(d) His coin collection.
3. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
(a) Lauren Tucker.
(b) Jordis Seiler.
(c) Marguerite Gautier.
(d) Hana Vykova.
4. What does Tucker refer to Grace as?
(a) Her ladyship.
(d) Her trampness.
5. Who does Grace tell to mind her own business?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jack say wants Grace?
2. What kind of person does Grace say Claire is?
3. What does Charles tell Grace he is trying to preserve?
4. What does Peake read to the family?
5. What does Jack try to levitate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Herder think Jack think he is God?
2. What does Jack think may prohibit his marriage to Grace?
3. What does the prologue establish?
4. What do Herder and Claire accuse each other of?
5. Why did Charles want Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
6. What does Jack say in his speech to the Houses of Lords?
7. How does Barnes introduce Jack into the play?
8. How does Jack win over Truscott?
9. What does Jack say he regrets in Act 2, Scene 3?
10. How do the characters dress for Jack and Grace's wedding?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)