|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack wearing when he enters the room?
(a) A monk's habit.
(b) An army uniform.
(c) A hospital gown.
(d) A ballet dress.
2. Who does Jack say people thought was mad?
(a) Simon Peter.
(b) John the Baptist.
3. What derogatory word does Claire use to describe Charles?
(a) Horse mouth.
(d) Pig nose.
4. What is the name of Sir Charles' wife?
5. Who does the Earl plan to marry?
(a) Pauline Wren.
(b) Lyndsey Wren.
(c) Grace Shelley.
(d) Mary Shelley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack lecture the middle class women about?
2. What leans against one of the living room walls?
3. What language does Jack speak to Grace?
4. Who accompanies Grace to the wedding?
5. What does Tucker refer to Grace as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What evidence do the police find against Tucker?
2. Why did Charles want Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
3. What is Herder's opinion on Jack and Grace's wedding?
4. What does Grace tell Charles about her night with Jack?
5. What are a Jack and McKyle's argument for believing they are God?
6. How does Jack win over Truscott?
7. How does Herder excuse Jack's strange behavior at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 16?
8. What do Herder and Claire accuse each other of?
9. How does Jack try to prove to Dinsdale he is God?
10. How does Tucker respond to Claire's death?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)