|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Grace borrow the costume to fool Jack?
(a) A fancy dress shop.
(b) A school.
(c) A theater.
(d) Her friends.
2. What special day does Jack say it is in Act 1, Scene 11?
(a) Easter day.
(b) His birthday.
(c) Christmas day.
(d) His wedding day.
3. Who does Tucker say is plotting against Jack?
(a) The working class.
(b) His family.
(d) The government.
4. Who does Charles say agrees with his idea?
(d) Dr. Herder.
5. What does Claire congratulate Herder in getting?
(a) His grant.
(b) A mangerial position.
(c) A new wife.
(d) A new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jack say people thought was mad?
2. What does the Guerney family want no one else to know?
3. Who does Grace tell to mind her own business?
4. What is Jack wearing when he enters the room?
5. What kind of hospital is Dr. Herder in charge of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jack think may prohibit his marriage to Grace?
2. What part of upperclass life does Claire tell Jack she finds difficult?
3. What does Herder say he is researching?
4. How does Jack excuse God's behavior towards some people?
5. What does the conversation between the Earl and Tucker reveal about the Earl's situation?
6. How does Jack respond when Herder accuses him of killing Claire?
7. Why does Herder think Jack was lucky?
8. How does Jack say he discovered he was God?
9. How does Tucker respond to his arrest?
10. How do the characters dress for Jack and Grace's wedding?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)