|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Claire tell Jack he isn't?
2. What does Charles say is worse than insanity?
3. Where does Jack say he discovered who he was?
(a) In Harrod's clothes department.
(b) Outside a urinal.
(c) In the cinema.
(d) In a church.
4. What does Dinsdale tell Jack about?
(a) Charles' plans.
(b) His goals in life.
(c) Jack's responsibility.
(d) The situation in Iraq.
5. What kind of song does Tucker sing before he leaves the room?
(a) A rude song.
(b) An ironic song.
(c) A working song.
(d) A love song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack try to levitate?
2. What is Matthew Peake's position within the family?
3. What is the name of the Earl's manservant?
4. What kind of alcohol is in the bottle Tucker is holding?
5. What kind of miracle does Dinsdale say he wants to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jack try to control himself in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Grace tell Charles about her night with Jack?
3. Why can Charles initially do nothing about the Earl's will?
4. What does Jack think may prohibit his marriage to Grace?
5. Why does Herder think Jack think he is God?
6. Why does Herder think Jack was lucky?
7. How does Jack kill Claire?
8. How do Charles and Grace try to convince Jack that Grace is Marguerite?
9. How does Jack act towards Grace when he first meets her?
10. How does Jack kill Grace at the end of the play?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)