|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tucker announce?
2. What kind of miracle does Dinsdale say he wants to see?
(a) The kind that defies belief.
(b) The kind in the Bible.
(c) The kind that helps people.
(d) The kind in the cinema.
3. What does Jack think there would no more of if people just felt their feelings and loved?
4. What does the Earl accidentally knock over in the prologue?
(a) A vase.
(b) A statue.
(c) A chair.
(d) The steps.
5. Who does Jack say people thought was mad?
(a) John the Baptist.
(d) Simon Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bishop think Jack will recover?
2. Where does Jack say he discovered who he was?
3. What does Grace tell Jack she used to be?
4. What does Claire congratulate Herder in getting?
5. Why does the Earl want to marry Grace?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Gurney family and the bishop discuss after the Earl's funeral?
2. What does Jack say in his speech to the Houses of Lords?
3. How does Jack kill Claire?
4. What does Jack propose a toast to in Scene 13?
5. Why does the bishop disagree with Jack marrying Grace?
6. How does Claire flirt with Herder at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
7. Why does McKyle say he is the High Voltage Messiah?
8. How does Jack respond when Herder accuses him of killing Claire?
9. What does Grace tell Charles about her night with Jack?
10. How does Barnes introduce Jack into the play?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)