|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack try to levitate?
(a) A chair.
(b) A table.
(c) A cushion.
(d) A bed.
2. Why does the Earl want to marry Grace?
(a) To stop rumors.
(b) For money.
(c) To please his mother.
(d) To produce an heir.
3. Who does Jack say he last kissed in a garden?
(c) John the Baptist.
4. What does Herder tell Charles was illegal?
(a) Jack's insanity certificate.
(b) The reception.
(c) Charles's divorce.
(d) The wedding.
5. Who does Jack say wants Grace?
(d) Angel Gabriel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grace tell Jack she used to be?
2. Who does Tucker make rude comments about at the wedding?
3. Where did Grace borrow the costume to fool Jack?
4. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
5. Who does Grace tell to mind her own business?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jack try to control himself in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. How does Tucker help the Earl prepare?
3. Why did Charles want Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
4. What does Tucker say he thinks about Jack and the family?
5. What do the Gurney family and the bishop discuss after the Earl's funeral?
6. How do Charles and Grace try to convince Jack that Grace is Marguerite?
7. How does Tucker react to the Earl leaving him part of his legacy?
8. How does Claire flirt with Herder at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
9. How do Jack and Tucker show their solidarity in Act 2, Scene 1?
10. How does Jack say he discovered he was God?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)