|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Earl plan to marry?
(a) Pauline Wren.
(b) Grace Shelley.
(c) Lyndsey Wren.
(d) Mary Shelley.
2. What does Grace say Claire wants?
(a) To be Lady Gurney.
(b) More children.
(c) To be rich.
(d) Charles to herself.
3. What kind of animal does Herder say he wants to use for his experiments?
4. Who does Claire tell Jack he isn't?
5. Who does Tucker make rude comments about at the wedding?
(a) The 13th Earl.
(c) His wife.
(d) The family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Earl's son?
2. Who does Charles now want Grace to marry?
3. What is Matthew Peake's position within the family?
4. What does Charles say is the only way his family can keep its reputation?
5. What does Dinsdale tell Jack about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Claire say is the only way Herder can change the situation?
2. How does Claire flirt with Herder at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does the prologue establish?
4. How does Jack scare the two women?
5. How does Charles think they can get rid of Jack?
6. How does Herder excuse Jack's strange behavior at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 16?
7. How does Jack charm his two visitors in Act 2, Scene 5?
8. How does Charles respond to Claire's death?
9. What does Grace tell Charles about her night with Jack?
10. Why does Dinsdale want Jack to open the village fair?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)