|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 6 set?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The games room.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
2. Who does Tucker announce?
3. Who enters the room moments after the Earl dies?
4. What is the name of Sir Charles' wife?
5. What kind of miracle does Dinsdale say he wants to see?
(a) The kind in the cinema.
(b) The kind in the Bible.
(c) The kind that helps people.
(d) The kind that defies belief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jack say some people think he is married to?
2. What does Charles say is the only way they can get Jack out of the way?
3. Who does Jack say owns the cross?
4. Why does Claire think Charles wanted Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
5. Who does Tucker make rude comments about at the wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jack express his happiness in Scene 11?
2. What does Grace tell Charles about her night with Jack?
3. How does Jack kill Grace at the end of the play?
4. How do Charles and Grace try to convince Jack that Grace is Marguerite?
5. How does Tucker react to the Earl leaving him part of his legacy?
6. How does Jack kill Claire?
7. What does Dr. Herder say is wrong with Jack?
8. What reference does Jack make to Jack the Ripper in Act 2, Scene 4?
9. How does Tucker respond to his arrest?
10. What does Jack say he regrets in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)