|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sir Charles' wife?
2. What is Matthew Peake's position within the family?
3. What kind of name does Jack say the name Jack is?
(a) A shell name.
(b) A common name.
(c) A dead name.
(d) A coccoon name.
4. For what do the Bishop and Charles set the date?
(a) Dinsdale's Christening.
(b) Grace's Christening.
(c) Jack's wedding.
(d) Charles's Baptism.
5. Who does Tucker announce?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles say is the only way his family can keep its reputation?
2. What does the Earl order to drink?
3. Where did Grace borrow the costume to fool Jack?
4. What song plays as the scene changes to the Earl's bedroom?
5. What is the name of Sherlock Holmes' younger brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jack's philosophy?
2. Why did Charles want Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
3. How does the Earl kill himself?
4. How does Jack try to control himself in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Why does Dinsdale want Jack to open the village fair?
6. How does Tucker respond to his arrest?
7. What does Dr. Herder say is wrong with Jack?
8. How does Jack prove the carelessness of the upper classes in Act 2, Scene 2?
9. How does Tucker react to the Earl leaving him part of his legacy?
10. What does Jack propose a toast to in Scene 13?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)