|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Claire think Herder is trying to seduce her?
(a) To become the family doctor.
(b) To get back at Charles.
(c) To get money.
(d) To get closer to Grace.
2. What does Grace tell Jack she wants from him?
(a) A white wedding.
(b) A pink Cadilac.
(c) A family.
(d) A happy life.
3. What is the name of the Earl's manservant?
4. What does Peake read to the family?
(a) The bible.
(b) The Earl's diary.
(d) The Earl's will.
5. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
(a) Hana Vykova.
(b) Marguerite Gautier.
(c) Jordis Seiler.
(d) Lauren Tucker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jack say some people think he is married to?
2. What derogatory word does Claire use to describe Charles?
3. What does Tucker come back into the room smoking?
4. Why does Claire think Charles wanted Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
5. What kind of name does Jack say the name Jack is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tucker say he thinks about Jack and the family?
2. How does Jack kill Claire?
3. What does Jack propose a toast to in Scene 13?
4. What part of upperclass life does Claire tell Jack she finds difficult?
5. How does Jack kill Grace at the end of the play?
6. Why does Dinsdale say he in concerned by Jack's illness?
7. What does Grace tell Jack about her past?
8. What reference does Jack make to Jack the Ripper in Act 2, Scene 4?
9. How does Jack win over Truscott?
10. Why did Charles want Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)