|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leans against one of the living room walls?
(a) A Rimbaud painting.
(b) A propeller.
(c) A wooden cross.
(d) A Lady Madonna.
2. What does the Earl say is eating away through the body of the woman he loved?
3. Why does Herder think Claire is sleeping with him?
(a) To ensure he doesn't cause trouble.
(b) She is trying to make Charles jealous.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) She is bored.
4. Where does Charles say Marguerite is from?
(b) A play.
(c) A book.
5. What kind of hospital is Dr. Herder in charge of?
(a) An animal hospital.
(b) A general hospital.
(c) A psychiatric hospital.
(d) A children's hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Earl want to marry Grace?
2. What special day does Jack say it is in Act 1, Scene 11?
3. What does Dinsdale demand to see?
4. What does Jack try to levitate?
5. What does Grace say Claire wants?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Barnes introduce Jack into the play?
2. What does Claire say is the only way Herder can change the situation?
3. Why did Charles want Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
4. What does Jack say in his speech to the Houses of Lords?
5. Why does Herder think Jack was lucky?
6. Why does Jack say he cannot get married again?
7. Why does Dinsdale want Jack to open the village fair?
8. How does Jack scare the two women?
9. How does Tucker respond to his arrest?
10. What does Dr. Herder say is wrong with Jack?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)