|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Jack speak to Grace?
2. What kind of name does Jack say the name Jack is?
(a) A dead name.
(b) A common name.
(c) A coccoon name.
(d) A shell name.
3. Who does Jack say he is?
4. Who does Charles ask Claire to keep under control?
5. What is the name of the Earl's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Grace surprised to see?
2. What does Tucker help the Earl do?
3. What is the name of Sir Charles' wife?
4. What kind of song does Tucker sing before he leaves the room?
5. What does Grace tell Jack she wants from him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Claire say is the only way Herder can change the situation?
2. How does Charles think they can get rid of Jack?
3. What part of upperclass life does Claire tell Jack she finds difficult?
4. How does Tucker help the Earl prepare?
5. What does Herder say he is researching?
6. How does Jack prove he is still ill?
7. What do the Gurney family and the bishop discuss after the Earl's funeral?
8. Why does Jack say he cannot get married again?
9. How does Charles respond to Claire's death?
10. What is Jack's philosophy?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)