|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Matthew Peake's position within the family?
2. What does Charles tell Grace he is trying to preserve?
(a) His family.
(b) His marriage.
(c) His son's respect.
(d) His life.
3. What derogatory word does Claire use to describe Charles?
(b) Horse mouth.
(d) Pig nose.
4. What kind of animal does Herder say he wants to use for his experiments?
5. Why does Herder think Claire is sleeping with him?
(a) She is in love with him.
(b) She is bored.
(c) To ensure he doesn't cause trouble.
(d) She is trying to make Charles jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herder say is wrong with Jack?
2. Where did Grace borrow the costume to fool Jack?
3. What does Jack think there would no more of if people just felt their feelings and loved?
4. What does Jack try to levitate?
5. What does Tucker ask Herder if he can take at look at?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jack say he cannot get married again?
2. What does Jack think may prohibit his marriage to Grace?
3. How does Jack say he discovered he was God?
4. What evidence do the police find against Tucker?
5. What does Herder say he is researching?
6. What does Jack propose a toast to in Scene 13?
7. Why does McKyle say he is the High Voltage Messiah?
8. Why does Dinsdale say he in concerned by Jack's illness?
9. What reference does Jack make to Jack the Ripper in Act 2, Scene 4?
10. Why does Herder think Jack married Marguerite?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)