|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hospital is Dr. Herder in charge of?
(a) A general hospital.
(b) A psychiatric hospital.
(c) An animal hospital.
(d) A children's hospital.
2. Who enters the room moments after the Earl dies?
3. What does Peake read to the family?
(b) The Earl's diary.
(c) The bible.
(d) The Earl's will.
4. What kind of miracle does Dinsdale say he wants to see?
(a) The kind in the Bible.
(b) The kind in the cinema.
(c) The kind that defies belief.
(d) The kind that helps people.
5. Where does Charles say Marguerite is from?
(a) A book.
(c) A play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Earl plan to marry?
2. What does Charles tell Grace he is not comfortable with her doing?
3. What does Charles say is the only way they can get Jack out of the way?
4. What does the Earl accidentally knock over in the prologue?
5. What does Grace say Claire wants?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Jack and Tucker show their solidarity in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. How does the Earl kill himself?
3. Why does Dinsdale say he in concerned by Jack's illness?
4. What does the prologue establish?
5. How does Tucker respond to Claire's death?
6. How does Jack prove the carelessness of the upper classes in Act 2, Scene 2?
7. Why did Charles want Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
8. What does Jack say in his speech to the Houses of Lords?
9. What evidence do the police find against Tucker?
10. What does Jack say he regrets in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)