|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what do the Bishop and Charles set the date?
(a) Charles's Baptism.
(b) Jack's wedding.
(c) Dinsdale's Christening.
(d) Grace's Christening.
2. What kind of name does Jack say the name Jack is?
(a) A dead name.
(b) A common name.
(c) A coccoon name.
(d) A shell name.
3. What is the name of the Earl's son?
4. What kind of miracle does Dinsdale say he wants to see?
(a) The kind that defies belief.
(b) The kind in the Bible.
(c) The kind in the cinema.
(d) The kind that helps people.
5. Who reads the funeral service over the Earl's casket?
(a) Bishop Jackson.
(b) Bishop Tompkins.
(c) Bishop Lampton.
(d) Bishop Jefferies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire congratulate Herder in getting?
2. Who does Tucker announce?
3. Who does Claire send Dinsdale to find?
4. Who does Charles say agrees with his idea?
5. What does the Bishop think Jack will recover?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Barnes introduce Jack into the play?
2. How does Jack express his happiness in Scene 11?
3. What does Jack say he regrets in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Why does the bishop disagree with Jack marrying Grace?
5. How does Herder excuse Jack's strange behavior at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 16?
6. How does Jack say he discovered he was God?
7. What do Herder and Claire accuse each other of?
8. How does Tucker respond to Claire's death?
9. How does Jack kill Grace at the end of the play?
10. How does Jack win over Truscott?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)