|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jack say people thought was mad?
(b) Simon Peter.
(d) John the Baptist.
2. Who does Claire send Dinsdale to find?
3. What does Jack lecture the middle class women about?
(a) The area of England.
(b) Indian revolution.
(c) The upperclasses.
4. What does Jack think there would no more of if people just felt their feelings and loved?
5. To whom has the Earl left his estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles tell Grace he is not comfortable with her doing?
2. Who does Charles ask Claire to keep under control?
3. Who enters the room moments after the Earl dies?
4. Who does Jack say owns the cross?
5. What does Charles say is the only way his family can keep its reputation?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jack express his happiness in Scene 11?
2. How do the characters dress for Jack and Grace's wedding?
3. How does Jack try to prove to Dinsdale he is God?
4. What is Jack's philosophy?
5. What does Grace tell Jack about her past?
6. What does Jack say in his speech to the Houses of Lords?
7. What does Jack say he regrets in Act 2, Scene 3?
8. How does the Earl kill himself?
9. How does Jack kill Claire?
10. What does Jack propose a toast to in Scene 13?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)