|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Earl say is eating away through the body of the woman he loved?
2. What leans against one of the living room walls?
(a) A wooden cross.
(b) A Lady Madonna.
(c) A Rimbaud painting.
(d) A propeller.
3. What is the name of the Earl's son?
4. What does Tucker help the Earl do?
(d) Climb into bed.
5. Who does Jack say he is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charles say agrees with his idea?
2. What kind of miracle does Dinsdale say he wants to see?
3. What does Charles say is the only way they can get Jack out of the way?
4. Who does Jack say he last kissed in a garden?
5. What does Grace say Claire wants?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charles respond to Claire's death?
2. How does Jack kill Claire?
3. How do Charles and Grace try to convince Jack that Grace is Marguerite?
4. Why does McKyle say he is the High Voltage Messiah?
5. How does Charles think they can get rid of Jack?
6. What is Jack's philosophy?
7. How does Jack act towards Grace when he first meets her?
8. How does Tucker respond to his arrest?
9. What does Jack think may prohibit his marriage to Grace?
10. What does Jack say he regrets in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)