|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say is the only way Herder can change things?
(a) Declare Jack sane.
(b) Kill Charles.
(c) Kill Dinsdale.
(d) Keep sleeping with her.
2. What language does Jack speak to Grace?
3. What does the Earl order to drink?
(a) Vodka and coke.
(b) Whisky and soda.
(c) Water and wine.
(d) Lime and bitter.
4. What is the name of the Earl's son?
5. What does Herder tell Jack he is here to show him?
(b) The truth.
(c) The lies.
(d) The universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grace say Claire wants?
2. What kind of song does Tucker sing before he leaves the room?
3. What is the name of Sherlock Holmes' younger brother?
4. Who does Jack say owns the cross?
5. What does Claire congratulate Herder in getting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Claire say is the only way Herder can change the situation?
2. How does Barnes introduce Jack into the play?
3. How does Jack express his happiness in Scene 11?
4. How does Jack respond when Claire tells him he is not God?
5. Why did Charles want Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
6. What does Jack say he regrets in Act 2, Scene 3?
7. What does Dr. Herder say is wrong with Jack?
8. What part of upperclass life does Claire tell Jack she finds difficult?
9. Why does the bishop disagree with Jack marrying Grace?
10. How does Jack win over Truscott?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)