|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special day does Jack say it is in Act 1, Scene 11?
(a) Easter day.
(b) His wedding day.
(c) His birthday.
(d) Christmas day.
2. What does Tucker ask Herder if he can take at look at?
(a) His bad head.
(b) His bad knees.
(c) His bad stomach.
(d) His bad back.
3. Who does Claire send Dinsdale to find?
4. What kind of skirt does the Earl put on when Tucker leaves?
(a) A secretary's skirt.
(b) A ballet dancer's skirt.
(c) A mini skirt.
(d) A waitress's skirt.
5. What is Jack wearing when he enters the room?
(a) A hospital gown.
(b) A ballet dress.
(c) A monk's habit.
(d) An army uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tucker's opinion on Jack?
2. What does Claire tell Dinsdale he needs to learn to make if he is going to become a member of Parliament?
3. Who does the lawyer have to hand the estate to if anyone contests the will?
4. What does Herder tell Jack he is here to show him?
5. What does Jack appear in the bedroom riding?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jack charm his two visitors in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. How does Jack prove the carelessness of the upper classes in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. How do the characters dress for Jack and Grace's wedding?
4. How does Herder excuse Jack's strange behavior at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 16?
5. Why does the bishop disagree with Jack marrying Grace?
6. How does Claire flirt with Herder at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
7. How does the Earl kill himself?
8. What does Herder say he is researching?
9. Why does Herder think Jack married Marguerite?
10. What does Grace tell Jack about her past?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)