|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles say is the only way his family can keep its reputation?
(d) True love.
2. Who does Charles say agrees with his idea?
(d) Dr. Herder.
3. What does Herder say is wrong with Jack?
(a) He is a psychotic.
(b) He is a paranoid schizophrenic.
(c) He suffers from autism.
(d) He is clinically depressed.
4. What kind of name does Jack say the name Jack is?
(a) A common name.
(b) A dead name.
(c) A coccoon name.
(d) A shell name.
5. Where did Grace borrow the costume to fool Jack?
(a) A theater.
(b) A school.
(c) Her friends.
(d) A fancy dress shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Earl's manservant?
2. What does Jack appear in the bedroom riding?
3. What does Jack try to levitate?
4. What is the name of the Earl's son?
5. What kind of hospital is Dr. Herder in charge of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Herder think Jack think he is God?
2. What is Herder's opinion on Jack and Grace's wedding?
3. What does Dr. Herder say is wrong with Jack?
4. Why does Herder think Jack married Marguerite?
5. What does Grace tell Jack about her past?
6. Why did Charles want Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
7. How does Tucker react to the Earl leaving him part of his legacy?
8. What are Grace and Charles' opinions of Claire?
9. Why does Dinsdale say he in concerned by Jack's illness?
10. How do Jack and Tucker show their solidarity in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)