|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jack say he is?
2. What does the Earl order to drink?
(a) Whisky and soda.
(b) Lime and bitter.
(c) Vodka and coke.
(d) Water and wine.
3. What does Herder call Grace?
(a) Lady Gurney.
4. Why does Claire think Charles wanted Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
(a) So she would have fun.
(b) So she would give back the family's good name.
(c) So she would be close by.
(d) So she would inherit his fortune.
5. What is the name of Sir Charles' wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack say the brilliant light helped him to understand?
2. What does Charles tell Grace he is trying to preserve?
3. What does Peake read to the family?
4. What does Jack explain to Claire?
5. Where does Charles say Marguerite is from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tucker help the Earl prepare?
2. How does Jack kill Claire?
3. What does Jack say in his speech to the Houses of Lords?
4. What part of upperclass life does Claire tell Jack she finds difficult?
5. How does Jack say he discovered he was God?
6. How does Jack excuse God's behavior towards some people?
7. How does Tucker react to the Earl leaving him part of his legacy?
8. How does Jack express his happiness in Scene 11?
9. How does Jack act towards Grace when he first meets her?
10. What are a Jack and McKyle's argument for believing they are God?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)