|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the family hear from outside?
(a) A wolf whistle.
(b) Gun shots.
(c) A scream
(d) A laugh.
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The garden.
(d) The master bedroom.
3. In what kind of clothes does Tucker dress Jack?
(a) Traditional Indian clothes.
(b) A gurkha's uniform.
(c) A soldier's uniform.
(d) Traditional British clothes.
4. What do the two middle class women think the government should reinstate?
(a) Absinth bars.
(b) Torture chambers.
(c) The death penalty.
(d) Life imprisonment.
5. How does McKyle try to recharge himself?
(a) By putting his head in the microwave.
(b) By sticking his finger in a socket.
(c) By sticking his tongue in a socket.
(d) By touching an uncovered wire.
6. Why does McKyle say he, and not Jack, is God?
(a) He can stop cars with his hand.
(b) He can roar.
(c) He is full of power.
(d) He can fly.
7. Who is the first character to see Claire dead?
8. What does McKyle fire at Jack?
9. What does McKyle say everything he eats turn into?
10. What does the backdrop of the scene change to as Claire approaches Jack?
(a) A Turkish palace.
(b) A Glasgow estate.
(c) A London slum.
(d) A harem.
11. Which character is determined to declare Jack insane?
(a) Dr. Herder.
12. Who arrives at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Grace's ex-boyfriend.
(b) The baby's nanny.
(c) Jack's uncle.
(d) The Master of Lunacy.
13. What briefly lights up all the characters?
(a) A strobe light.
(b) A camera flash.
(c) A flash of lightning.
(d) A flood light.
14. What have all the characters recently celebrated?
(b) A birthday.
(c) St. George's Day.
(d) A Christening.
15. What does Tucker say Jack wanted to do earlier?
(a) Talk to the locals.
(b) Shoot birds.
(c) Play tennis.
(d) Go for a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herder tell the family they should not rush?
2. What kind of accent does Claire put on in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. Why does Jack say he, and not McKyle, is God?
4. What kind of bird has Jack killed?
5. Why does Jack say he wants to stay outside?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)