|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bird has Jack killed?
(a) A blue tit.
(b) A crow.
(c) A seagull.
(d) A dove.
2. Who does Charles call an idiot in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What does Dinsdale think Jack's insanity could ruin for him?
(a) The family's reputation.
(b) His chances of marriage.
(c) His chances at being elected.
(d) His chances of unheriting the estate.
4. At what country does Jack say he is angry?
(a) South Africa.
5. What exciting news does Dindale have to tell everyone?
(a) He has found his lost brother.
(b) His is starring in a film.
(c) There is an election.
(d) Jack is in the newspapers.
6. What attacks Jack?
(a) A monster.
(b) A dog.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A seagull.
7. What does Charles call the person who killed Claire?
(a) A random fool.
(b) An impudent clown.
(c) A silly bugger.
(d) A bloody blighter.
8. For what does Herder say Jack is important?
(c) The reputation of the family.
9. What does Claire watch Jack doing with a knife?
(a) Throwing it a dart board.
(b) Cutting meat.
(c) Shaving himself.
(d) Opening letters.
10. What does the backdrop of the scene change to as Claire approaches Jack?
(a) A Glasgow estate.
(b) A London slum.
(c) A Turkish palace.
(d) A harem.
11. What does Grace tell Charles she would rather be dead than become?
(a) A grandmother.
(b) Charles's mistress.
(c) A mother.
(d) A Gurney.
12. What kind of state does Dinsdale say Tucker was in when he discovered Claire's body?
13. Who does Grace claim has saved the family?
(a) Dr. Herder.
(d) Her baby.
14. What does Jack say he now realizes is his name?
15. What does Jack shout as he kills Claire?
(a) I am alive.
(b) I am the Ripper.
(c) I can see.
(d) I can feel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is determined to declare Jack insane?
2. What color are the clothes Jack is wearing in Scene 7?
3. Who decides to keep Jack company while the two women are shown around the estate?
4. Into what does McKyle shape his hands?
5. What do the two middle class women think the government should reinstate?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)