|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McKyle say everything he eats turn into?
2. What are the names of the two police officers?
(a) Collier and Thompson.
(b) Smith and Jackson.
(c) Blunderbuss and Davidson.
(d) Brockett and Fraser.
3. What does Grace tell Charles she would rather be dead than become?
(a) A grandmother.
(b) A Gurney.
(c) Charles's mistress.
(d) A mother.
4. What does Jack say he now realizes is his name?
5. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
6. At what country does Jack say he is angry?
(c) South Africa.
7. For what does Jack apologize to his family?
(a) Missing the Christening.
(b) Eating all the chocolate.
(c) Being in a bad mood.
(d) Being insane.
8. What does Tucker say Jack wanted to do earlier?
(a) Play tennis.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Shoot birds.
(d) Talk to the locals.
9. What have all the characters recently celebrated?
(a) A birthday.
(c) A Christening.
(d) St. George's Day.
10. What attacks Jack?
(a) A monster.
(b) A dog.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A seagull.
11. What does Truscott say is his opinion on Jack's mental state?
(a) He is eccentric.
(b) He is insane.
(c) He is depressed.
(d) He has recovered.
12. What is the Master of Lunacy's real name?
13. What does Jack tell Truscott he is embarrassed to hear?
(a) Things he did when he was mad.
(b) His parent's love life.
(c) His blasphemy.
(d) His child's name.
14. What exciting news does Dindale have to tell everyone?
(a) His is starring in a film.
(b) He has found his lost brother.
(c) There is an election.
(d) Jack is in the newspapers.
15. What does Herder tell the family they should not rush?
(a) Jack's recovery.
(b) The family's reputation.
(c) The food.
(d) His research.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two women say Jack is under his eccentricities?
2. What does Jack shout as he kills Claire?
3. What does Jack say as he points the shotgun at his family?
4. Who does the audience hear singing off stage?
5. Where does Truscott say he hopes to see Jack?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)