|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jack say he wants to stay outside?
(a) To watch the clouds.
(b) To wait for the doctor.
(c) To collect himself.
(d) To shoot more birds.
2. What does Jack stick over his mouth?
(a) A piece of paper.
(b) A feather.
(d) A sticker.
3. What does Truscott say is his opinion on Jack's mental state?
(a) He is depressed.
(b) He has recovered.
(c) He is insane.
(d) He is eccentric.
4. Why does Jack say he, and not McKyle, is God?
(a) He is full of love.
(b) He understands the world.
(c) He can walk on water.
(d) He can levitate.
5. What exciting news does Dindale have to tell everyone?
(a) He has found his lost brother.
(b) His is starring in a film.
(c) Jack is in the newspapers.
(d) There is an election.
6. How does McKyle try to recharge himself?
(a) By sticking his finger in a socket.
(b) By sticking his tongue in a socket.
(c) By touching an uncovered wire.
(d) By putting his head in the microwave.
7. What does Jack say he wants his family to call him?
8. What kind of state does Dinsdale say Tucker was in when he discovered Claire's body?
9. What does Dinsdale think Jack's insanity could ruin for him?
(a) His chances of marriage.
(b) His chances at being elected.
(c) His chances of unheriting the estate.
(d) The family's reputation.
10. Who does Jack say the family want to get rid of?
(a) Charles and Claire.
(b) Himself and Tucker.
(c) Claire and Herder.
(d) Grace and Herder.
11. What color are the clothes Jack is wearing in Scene 7?
12. As who does Kyle introduce himself?
(a) Jesus's Life Line.
(b) The High Voltage Messiah.
(c) The Wrong Way Round.
(d) John the Baptist.
13. What does Jack say he now realizes is his name?
14. In what kind of clothes does Tucker dress Jack?
(a) Traditional British clothes.
(b) Traditional Indian clothes.
(c) A gurkha's uniform.
(d) A soldier's uniform.
15. To what serial killer does Jack compare himself?
(a) Ed Gein.
(b) Jack the Ripper.
(c) Peter Piper.
(d) Fred West.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Jack kill Claire?
2. For what does Herder say Jack is important?
3. What kind of accent does Claire put on in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. What does McKyle fire at Jack?
5. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)