|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of state does Dinsdale say Tucker was in when he discovered Claire's body?
2. What color are the clothes Jack is wearing in Scene 7?
3. What does Jack shout as he kills Claire?
(a) I can feel.
(b) I am alive.
(c) I can see.
(d) I am the Ripper.
4. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
5. What have all the characters recently celebrated?
(a) A Christening.
(b) A birthday.
(d) St. George's Day.
6. Who waits with Jack to see if he is okay?
7. What does Tucker bring for Jack?
(a) His hat and coat.
(b) His crucifix.
(c) His boots.
(d) His shotgun.
8. For what does Jack apologize to his family?
(a) Missing the Christening.
(b) Being insane.
(c) Eating all the chocolate.
(d) Being in a bad mood.
9. What does Claire watch Jack doing with a knife?
(a) Shaving himself.
(b) Opening letters.
(c) Cutting meat.
(d) Throwing it a dart board.
10. To whom does Grace give her baby?
(a) A nanny.
(c) A nurse.
11. What does Jack point at his family from the doorway?
(a) A shotgun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A wand.
(d) A crucifix.
12. Which character is determined to declare Jack insane?
(d) Dr. Herder.
13. What exciting news does Dindale have to tell everyone?
(a) Jack is in the newspapers.
(b) He has found his lost brother.
(c) His is starring in a film.
(d) There is an election.
14. Who is the first character to see Claire dead?
15. What does Jack say as he points the shotgun at his family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack tell Truscott he is embarrassed to hear?
2. What does Jack say it is important to feel before facing the public?
3. Why does Jack say he, and not McKyle, is God?
4. Who arrives at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Jack stick over his mouth?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)