|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack fire his shot gun at in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The crucifix.
(b) The vase.
(c) The air.
(d) The window.
2. What does the backdrop of the scene change to as Claire approaches Jack?
(a) A Turkish palace.
(b) A Glasgow estate.
(c) A London slum.
(d) A harem.
3. Who does Grace apologize for to the two women?
4. What kind of song do Jack and Truscott sing?
(a) A nursery song.
(b) An old school song.
(c) A patriotic song.
(d) A love song.
5. What does Jack persuade the two women to join him in doing?
6. Who is the first character to see Claire dead?
7. To what serial killer does Jack compare himself?
(a) Peter Piper.
(b) Ed Gein.
(c) Fred West.
(d) Jack the Ripper.
8. As who does Kyle introduce himself?
(a) Jesus's Life Line.
(b) The High Voltage Messiah.
(c) The Wrong Way Round.
(d) John the Baptist.
9. What does Jack stick over his mouth?
(b) A sticker.
(c) A piece of paper.
(d) A feather.
10. Who does Herder say has the last word when it comes to declaring Jack insane?
11. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The master bedroom.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The garden.
(d) The kitchen.
12. Of what political party do the police say Tucker is a member?
(a) The Communist Party.
(b) The Labor Party.
(c) The Socialist Party.
(d) The National Party.
13. What kind of transport does Tucker say he needs to catch?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A bus.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A train.
14. With what does Jack kill Claire?
(a) An axe.
(b) A knife.
(c) A shotgun.
(d) A candlestick.
15. What does Jack say as he points the shotgun at his family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two women say Jack is under his eccentricities?
2. Into what does McKyle shape his hands?
3. What color are the clothes Jack is wearing in Scene 7?
4. What does Jack tell Grace is the best thing he has ever done?
5. How does McKyle try to recharge himself?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)