|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the audience hear singing off stage?
2. What does Charles call the person who killed Claire?
(a) A bloody blighter.
(b) A silly bugger.
(c) A random fool.
(d) An impudent clown.
3. What kind of state does Dinsdale say Tucker was in when he discovered Claire's body?
4. What does Grace tell Charles she would rather be dead than become?
(a) A mother.
(b) A grandmother.
(c) A Gurney.
(d) Charles's mistress.
5. What does Dinsdale think Jack's insanity could ruin for him?
(a) The family's reputation.
(b) His chances at being elected.
(c) His chances of marriage.
(d) His chances of unheriting the estate.
6. What does Herder tell the family they should not rush?
(a) Jack's recovery.
(b) The family's reputation.
(c) The food.
(d) His research.
7. What does Tucker say Jack wanted to do earlier?
(a) Talk to the locals.
(b) Play tennis.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Shoot birds.
8. What does the backdrop of the scene change to as Claire approaches Jack?
(a) A London slum.
(b) A Glasgow estate.
(c) A harem.
(d) A Turkish palace.
9. Who does Charles call an idiot in Act 2, Scene 3?
10. What do the characters hear in the silence that follows Jack's attack?
(a) A baby's cry.
(b) A bishop's prayer.
(c) A women's cry.
(d) A lion's roar.
11. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
12. What have all the characters recently celebrated?
(a) A birthday.
(c) St. George's Day.
(d) A Christening.
13. Why does McKyle say he, and not Jack, is God?
(a) He can stop cars with his hand.
(b) He can roar.
(c) He is full of power.
(d) He can fly.
14. What does Truscott say is his opinion on Jack's mental state?
(a) He is eccentric.
(b) He has recovered.
(c) He is insane.
(d) He is depressed.
15. What is the Master of Lunacy's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
2. Who waits with Jack to see if he is okay?
3. What does Grace tell Tucker to serve to the two women?
4. At what country does Jack say he is angry?
5. Who does Charles say he has asked to come and assess Jack?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)