|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is determined to declare Jack insane?
(a) Dr. Herder.
2. Who is the first character to see Claire dead?
3. Who waits with Jack to see if he is okay?
4. Who arrives at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Grace's ex-boyfriend.
(b) Jack's uncle.
(c) The baby's nanny.
(d) The Master of Lunacy.
5. For what does Jack apologize to his family?
(a) Missing the Christening.
(b) Being insane.
(c) Eating all the chocolate.
(d) Being in a bad mood.
6. What does Claire watch Jack doing with a knife?
(a) Shaving himself.
(b) Cutting meat.
(c) Opening letters.
(d) Throwing it a dart board.
7. In what kind of clothes does Tucker dress Jack?
(a) A gurkha's uniform.
(b) Traditional Indian clothes.
(c) A soldier's uniform.
(d) Traditional British clothes.
8. What does Dinsdale say Jack's gibberish is a sign of?
(d) A relapse.
9. To whom does Grace give her baby?
(b) A nurse.
(d) A nanny.
10. What do the two middle class women think the government should reinstate?
(a) The death penalty.
(b) Torture chambers.
(c) Absinth bars.
(d) Life imprisonment.
11. What exciting news does Dindale have to tell everyone?
(a) His is starring in a film.
(b) He has found his lost brother.
(c) Jack is in the newspapers.
(d) There is an election.
12. Why does Jack say he, and not McKyle, is God?
(a) He is full of love.
(b) He can walk on water.
(c) He understands the world.
(d) He can levitate.
13. Why does Jack say he wants to stay outside?
(a) To wait for the doctor.
(b) To collect himself.
(c) To shoot more birds.
(d) To watch the clouds.
14. What kind of transport does Tucker say he needs to catch?
(a) A bus.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A train.
15. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two characters run off to see who Jack's gunshot hit?
2. What does Grace tell Tucker to serve to the two women?
3. What does Jack shout as he kills Claire?
4. What falls from the sky in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What kind of bird has Jack killed?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)