|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tucker say Jack wanted to do earlier?
(a) Play tennis.
(b) Talk to the locals.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Shoot birds.
2. As who does Kyle introduce himself?
(a) The High Voltage Messiah.
(b) John the Baptist.
(c) The Wrong Way Round.
(d) Jesus's Life Line.
3. What are the names of the two police officers?
(a) Smith and Jackson.
(b) Brockett and Fraser.
(c) Collier and Thompson.
(d) Blunderbuss and Davidson.
4. To whom does Grace give her baby?
(a) A nanny.
(d) A nurse.
5. Who does Charles call an idiot in Act 2, Scene 3?
6. What two characters run off to see who Jack's gunshot hit?
(a) Claire and Jack.
(b) Grace and Dindale.
(c) Charles and Tucker.
(d) Herder and Charles.
7. For what does Herder say Jack is important?
(a) The reputation of the family.
8. What kind of transport does Tucker say he needs to catch?
(a) A taxi.
(b) A train.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A bus.
9. Who does Charles say he has asked to come and assess Jack?
(a) The Master of Lunacy.
(b) Dr. Horace.
(c) The bishop.
(d) The Master of Sanity.
10. What does Truscott say is his opinion on Jack's mental state?
(a) He has recovered.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He is insane.
(d) He is eccentric.
11. What color are the clothes Jack is wearing in Scene 7?
12. Who does Jack say the family want to get rid of?
(a) Charles and Claire.
(b) Himself and Tucker.
(c) Claire and Herder.
(d) Grace and Herder.
13. What does Truscott have in his silver box?
(a) Pipe tobacco.
14. What does Jack say as he points the shotgun at his family?
15. Of what political party do the police say Tucker is a member?
(a) The Socialist Party.
(b) The National Party.
(c) The Labor Party.
(d) The Communist Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the family angry at for not taking proper care of Jack?
2. Who waits with Jack to see if he is okay?
3. What does Jack shout as he kills Claire?
4. Where does Truscott say he hopes to see Jack?
5. Into what does McKyle shape his hands?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)