|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack fire his shot gun at in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The air.
(b) The vase.
(c) The crucifix.
(d) The window.
2. What two characters run off to see who Jack's gunshot hit?
(a) Charles and Tucker.
(b) Grace and Dindale.
(c) Herder and Charles.
(d) Claire and Jack.
3. What color are the clothes Jack is wearing in Scene 7?
4. What attacks Jack?
(a) A seagull.
(b) A monster.
(c) A dog.
(d) A tiger.
5. At what country does Jack say he is angry?
(c) South Africa.
6. To what serial killer does Jack compare himself?
(a) Peter Piper.
(b) Jack the Ripper.
(c) Ed Gein.
(d) Fred West.
7. To whom does Grace give her baby?
(b) A nanny.
(d) A nurse.
8. Who arrives at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The baby's nanny.
(b) The Master of Lunacy.
(c) Jack's uncle.
(d) Grace's ex-boyfriend.
9. What kind of bird has Jack killed?
(a) A blue tit.
(b) A crow.
(c) A seagull.
(d) A dove.
10. Of what political party do the police say Tucker is a member?
(a) The National Party.
(b) The Communist Party.
(c) The Labor Party.
(d) The Socialist Party.
11. What does Claire watch Jack doing with a knife?
(a) Cutting meat.
(b) Shaving himself.
(c) Throwing it a dart board.
(d) Opening letters.
12. What does Jack tell Truscott he is embarrassed to hear?
(a) His child's name.
(b) His parent's love life.
(c) His blasphemy.
(d) Things he did when he was mad.
13. What does Jack stick over his mouth?
(a) A feather.
(b) A sticker.
(c) A piece of paper.
14. What does Jack say he now realizes is his name?
15. For what does Herder say Jack is important?
(b) The reputation of the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles call the person who killed Claire?
2. What does Jack persuade the two women to join him in doing?
3. Who waits with Jack to see if he is okay?
4. Who does Grace claim has saved the family?
5. What do the family hear from outside?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)