|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what kind of clothes does Tucker dress Jack?
(a) A gurkha's uniform.
(b) Traditional British clothes.
(c) A soldier's uniform.
(d) Traditional Indian clothes.
2. How does McKyle try to recharge himself?
(a) By putting his head in the microwave.
(b) By sticking his tongue in a socket.
(c) By touching an uncovered wire.
(d) By sticking his finger in a socket.
3. What does Dinsdale think Jack's insanity could ruin for him?
(a) His chances of unheriting the estate.
(b) His chances at being elected.
(c) The family's reputation.
(d) His chances of marriage.
4. What kind of state does Dinsdale say Tucker was in when he discovered Claire's body?
5. Who is the first character to see Claire dead?
6. With what does Jack kill Claire?
(a) A shotgun.
(b) A knife.
(c) An axe.
(d) A candlestick.
7. What kind of accent does Claire put on in Act 2, Scene 6?
8. What kind of song do Jack and Truscott sing?
(a) A nursery song.
(b) An old school song.
(c) A love song.
(d) A patriotic song.
9. What two characters run off to see who Jack's gunshot hit?
(a) Herder and Charles.
(b) Claire and Jack.
(c) Charles and Tucker.
(d) Grace and Dindale.
10. What does Grace tell Charles she would rather be dead than become?
(a) Charles's mistress.
(b) A grandmother.
(c) A mother.
(d) A Gurney.
11. What does Jack tell Truscott he is embarrassed to hear?
(a) His child's name.
(b) His blasphemy.
(c) His parent's love life.
(d) Things he did when he was mad.
12. What kind of bird has Jack killed?
(a) A blue tit.
(b) A dove.
(c) A seagull.
(d) A crow.
13. Why does Jack say he, and not McKyle, is God?
(a) He can walk on water.
(b) He understands the world.
(c) He is full of love.
(d) He can levitate.
14. What does Jack use to slash the air?
(a) A fork.
(b) A spear.
(c) A knife.
(d) A sword.
15. What does Dinsdale say Jack's gibberish is a sign of?
(c) A relapse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grace apologize for to the two women?
2. Who is the family angry at for not taking proper care of Jack?
3. What does Claire watch Jack doing with a knife?
4. What are the names of the two police officers?
5. What does McKyle fire at Jack?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)