|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Truscott tell Jack he is there to do?
(a) Talk to him.
(b) Commit him.
(c) Make a recommendation.
(d) Make friends.
2. How does McKyle try to recharge himself?
(a) By touching an uncovered wire.
(b) By putting his head in the microwave.
(c) By sticking his tongue in a socket.
(d) By sticking his finger in a socket.
3. What does Jack say he now realizes is his name?
4. Who is the first character to see Claire dead?
5. Who is Grace angry at in Act 2, Scene 2?
6. What does Grace tell Charles she would rather be dead than become?
(a) Charles's mistress.
(b) A grandmother.
(c) A Gurney.
(d) A mother.
7. What does Tucker say Jack wanted to do earlier?
(a) Play tennis.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Talk to the locals.
(d) Shoot birds.
8. What does Jack tell Grace is the best thing he has ever done?
(a) Experiencing insanity.
(b) Fathering her child.
(c) Shooting the dove.
(d) Marrying her.
9. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
10. What do the two women say Jack is under his eccentricities?
11. What does Jack say it is important to feel before facing the public?
(b) One hundred percent.
12. How does Claire ask Jack to speak to her?
13. What falls from the sky in Act 2, Scene 2?
14. What kind of bird has Jack killed?
(a) A seagull.
(b) A blue tit.
(c) A dove.
(d) A crow.
15. What exciting news does Dindale have to tell everyone?
(a) He has found his lost brother.
(b) Jack is in the newspapers.
(c) His is starring in a film.
(d) There is an election.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what country does Jack say he is angry?
2. What does Jack shout as he kills Claire?
3. Into what does McKyle shape his hands?
4. What does Herder tell the family they should not rush?
5. What does Truscott say is his opinion on Jack's mental state?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)