|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What falls from the sky in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is the Master of Lunacy's real name?
3. Who does Grace claim has saved the family?
(b) Dr. Herder.
(c) Her baby.
4. What briefly lights up all the characters?
(a) A flash of lightning.
(b) A strobe light.
(c) A flood light.
(d) A camera flash.
5. Why does McKyle say he, and not Jack, is God?
(a) He can fly.
(b) He can stop cars with his hand.
(c) He can roar.
(d) He is full of power.
6. What kind of bird has Jack killed?
(a) A crow.
(b) A seagull.
(c) A dove.
(d) A blue tit.
7. Which character is determined to declare Jack insane?
(a) Dr. Herder.
8. What does Jack shout as he kills Claire?
(a) I am alive.
(b) I can feel.
(c) I can see.
(d) I am the Ripper.
9. What does McKyle say everything he eats turn into?
10. What does Tucker say Jack wanted to do earlier?
(a) Talk to the locals.
(b) Play tennis.
(c) Shoot birds.
(d) Go for a walk.
11. What does Truscott tell Jack he is there to do?
(a) Make friends.
(b) Make a recommendation.
(c) Talk to him.
(d) Commit him.
12. What does Charles call the person who killed Claire?
(a) A silly bugger.
(b) A random fool.
(c) A bloody blighter.
(d) An impudent clown.
13. What do the family hear from outside?
(a) A wolf whistle.
(b) A scream
(c) Gun shots.
(d) A laugh.
14. As who does Kyle introduce himself?
(a) John the Baptist.
(b) The Wrong Way Round.
(c) Jesus's Life Line.
(d) The High Voltage Messiah.
15. What does Jack use to slash the air?
(a) A fork.
(b) A knife.
(c) A spear.
(d) A sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
2. What does Grace tell Charles she would rather be dead than become?
3. What does Jack tell Truscott he is embarrassed to hear?
4. Of what political party do the police say Tucker is a member?
5. At what country does Jack say he is angry?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)