|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the clothes Jack is wearing in Scene 7?
2. What does Jack tell Truscott he is embarrassed to hear?
(a) His blasphemy.
(b) His child's name.
(c) His parent's love life.
(d) Things he did when he was mad.
3. Who is the family angry at for not taking proper care of Jack?
4. At what country does Jack say he is angry?
(a) South Africa.
5. How does McKyle try to recharge himself?
(a) By sticking his finger in a socket.
(b) By putting his head in the microwave.
(c) By touching an uncovered wire.
(d) By sticking his tongue in a socket.
6. As who does Kyle introduce himself?
(a) The High Voltage Messiah.
(b) John the Baptist.
(c) Jesus's Life Line.
(d) The Wrong Way Round.
7. What do the family hear from outside?
(a) A wolf whistle.
(b) Gun shots.
(c) A laugh.
(d) A scream
8. Into what does McKyle shape his hands?
(a) A dog.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A knife.
9. For what does Herder say Jack is important?
(b) The reputation of the family.
10. What do the two middle class women think the government should reinstate?
(a) Absinth bars.
(b) The death penalty.
(c) Life imprisonment.
(d) Torture chambers.
11. What does Jack shout as he kills Claire?
(a) I am the Ripper.
(b) I am alive.
(c) I can feel.
(d) I can see.
12. How does Claire ask Jack to speak to her?
13. What does Grace tell Tucker to serve to the two women?
14. What does Jack use to slash the air?
(a) A spear.
(b) A sword.
(c) A knife.
(d) A fork.
15. What does the backdrop of the scene change to as Claire approaches Jack?
(a) A harem.
(b) A London slum.
(c) A Glasgow estate.
(d) A Turkish palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dinsdale say Jack's gibberish is a sign of?
2. What do the two women say Jack is under his eccentricities?
3. What does Jack stick over his mouth?
4. What does Charles call the person who killed Claire?
5. Who does Grace claim has saved the family?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)