|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Truscott have in his silver box?
(d) Pipe tobacco.
2. What does Jack say he now realizes is his name?
3. Who is the family angry at for not taking proper care of Jack?
4. What does Jack use to slash the air?
(a) A knife.
(b) A sword.
(c) A fork.
(d) A spear.
5. What does Jack say it is important to feel before facing the public?
(b) One hundred percent.
6. Into what does McKyle shape his hands?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A knife.
(c) A dog.
(d) A rabbit.
7. What kind of state does Dinsdale say Tucker was in when he discovered Claire's body?
8. What does McKyle say everything he eats turn into?
9. Who waits with Jack to see if he is okay?
10. What does Grace tell Charles she would rather be dead than become?
(a) Charles's mistress.
(b) A mother.
(c) A Gurney.
(d) A grandmother.
11. What does Jack point at his family from the doorway?
(a) A shotgun.
(b) A wand.
(c) A knife.
(d) A crucifix.
12. What do the two women say Jack is under his eccentricities?
13. What does Herder tell the family they should not rush?
(a) The food.
(b) The family's reputation.
(c) His research.
(d) Jack's recovery.
14. To whom does Grace give her baby?
(a) A nanny.
(d) A nurse.
15. What two characters run off to see who Jack's gunshot hit?
(a) Grace and Dindale.
(b) Charles and Tucker.
(c) Claire and Jack.
(d) Herder and Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of transport does Tucker say he needs to catch?
2. Who does Grace claim has saved the family?
3. Who does Jack say the family want to get rid of?
4. With what does Jack kill Claire?
5. What does Grace tell Tucker to serve to the two women?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)