|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Truscott say he hopes to see Jack?
(a) At work.
(b) In Parliament.
(c) In his hospital.
(d) The class reunion.
2. Of what political party do the police say Tucker is a member?
(a) The National Party.
(b) The Communist Party.
(c) The Socialist Party.
(d) The Labor Party.
3. What does Jack fire his shot gun at in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The window.
(b) The air.
(c) The vase.
(d) The crucifix.
4. Who does Charles say he has asked to come and assess Jack?
(a) The Master of Sanity.
(b) The Master of Lunacy.
(c) Dr. Horace.
(d) The bishop.
5. What have all the characters recently celebrated?
(a) A Christening.
(c) A birthday.
(d) St. George's Day.
6. What exciting news does Dindale have to tell everyone?
(a) There is an election.
(b) Jack is in the newspapers.
(c) He has found his lost brother.
(d) His is starring in a film.
7. As who does Kyle introduce himself?
(a) Jesus's Life Line.
(b) John the Baptist.
(c) The High Voltage Messiah.
(d) The Wrong Way Round.
8. What kind of state does Dinsdale say Tucker was in when he discovered Claire's body?
9. What briefly lights up all the characters?
(a) A flood light.
(b) A camera flash.
(c) A flash of lightning.
(d) A strobe light.
10. Who does Grace apologize for to the two women?
11. What two characters run off to see who Jack's gunshot hit?
(a) Grace and Dindale.
(b) Claire and Jack.
(c) Charles and Tucker.
(d) Herder and Charles.
12. Who arrives at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Jack's uncle.
(b) Grace's ex-boyfriend.
(c) The Master of Lunacy.
(d) The baby's nanny.
13. What is the Master of Lunacy's real name?
14. Into what does McKyle shape his hands?
(a) A knife.
(b) A dog.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A pistol.
15. What color are the clothes Jack is wearing in Scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Herder say has the last word when it comes to declaring Jack insane?
2. What do the two women say Jack is under his eccentricities?
3. Why does Jack say he wants to stay outside?
4. What does Claire watch Jack doing with a knife?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)