|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two middle class women think the government should reinstate?
(a) The death penalty.
(b) Absinth bars.
(c) Life imprisonment.
(d) Torture chambers.
2. What does Jack fire his shot gun at in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The crucifix.
(b) The window.
(c) The vase.
(d) The air.
3. Who does Herder say has the last word when it comes to declaring Jack insane?
4. What does Jack tell Truscott he is embarrassed to hear?
(a) Things he did when he was mad.
(b) His blasphemy.
(c) His parent's love life.
(d) His child's name.
5. Who waits with Jack to see if he is okay?
6. What does McKyle say everything he eats turn into?
7. What kind of accent does Claire put on in Act 2, Scene 6?
8. What have all the characters recently celebrated?
(a) A Christening.
(b) St. George's Day.
(d) A birthday.
9. What color are the clothes Jack is wearing in Scene 7?
10. What does Jack tell Grace is the best thing he has ever done?
(a) Marrying her.
(b) Experiencing insanity.
(c) Fathering her child.
(d) Shooting the dove.
11. What does Jack use to slash the air?
(a) A spear.
(b) A knife.
(c) A fork.
(d) A sword.
12. What exciting news does Dindale have to tell everyone?
(a) There is an election.
(b) He has found his lost brother.
(c) His is starring in a film.
(d) Jack is in the newspapers.
13. Who does Jack say the family want to get rid of?
(a) Charles and Claire.
(b) Claire and Herder.
(c) Himself and Tucker.
(d) Grace and Herder.
14. What does Jack stick over his mouth?
(b) A feather.
(c) A piece of paper.
(d) A sticker.
15. What does Jack shout as he kills Claire?
(a) I can feel.
(b) I am the Ripper.
(c) I can see.
(d) I am alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What briefly lights up all the characters?
2. How does Claire ask Jack to speak to her?
3. Who is Grace angry at in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Claire watch Jack doing with a knife?
5. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)