|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the family hear from outside?
(a) Gun shots.
(b) A wolf whistle.
(c) A laugh.
(d) A scream
2. What does McKyle fire at Jack?
3. Into what does McKyle shape his hands?
(a) A dog.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A knife.
4. What does Jack tell Grace is the best thing he has ever done?
(a) Fathering her child.
(b) Marrying her.
(c) Experiencing insanity.
(d) Shooting the dove.
5. What kind of song do Jack and Truscott sing?
(a) A nursery song.
(b) A patriotic song.
(c) A love song.
(d) An old school song.
6. Why does Jack say he wants to stay outside?
(a) To wait for the doctor.
(b) To shoot more birds.
(c) To collect himself.
(d) To watch the clouds.
7. What two characters run off to see who Jack's gunshot hit?
(a) Claire and Jack.
(b) Grace and Dindale.
(c) Charles and Tucker.
(d) Herder and Charles.
8. Who waits with Jack to see if he is okay?
9. What does Jack stick over his mouth?
(a) A sticker.
(b) A feather.
(c) A piece of paper.
10. What does Truscott have in his silver box?
(d) Pipe tobacco.
11. With what does Jack kill Claire?
(a) An axe.
(b) A shotgun.
(c) A candlestick.
(d) A knife.
12. What does Grace tell Charles she would rather be dead than become?
(a) Charles's mistress.
(b) A grandmother.
(c) A Gurney.
(d) A mother.
13. What does Dinsdale say Jack's gibberish is a sign of?
(d) A relapse.
14. Who decides to keep Jack company while the two women are shown around the estate?
15. What does Jack fire his shot gun at in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The air.
(b) The window.
(c) The vase.
(d) The crucifix.
Short Answer Questions
1. What exciting news does Dindale have to tell everyone?
2. What does Jack say he now realizes is his name?
3. What does Claire watch Jack doing with a knife?
4. What color are the clothes Jack is wearing in Scene 7?
5. What falls from the sky in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)