|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Grace give her baby?
(a) A nurse.
(d) A nanny.
2. What do the two women say Jack is under his eccentricities?
3. What does Tucker say Jack wanted to do earlier?
(a) Talk to the locals.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Play tennis.
(d) Shoot birds.
4. Why does McKyle say he, and not Jack, is God?
(a) He can stop cars with his hand.
(b) He can fly.
(c) He can roar.
(d) He is full of power.
5. Who does Herder say has the last word when it comes to declaring Jack insane?
6. What attacks Jack?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A seagull.
(c) A monster.
(d) A dog.
7. Who does Charles call an idiot in Act 2, Scene 3?
8. What does Jack say he wants his family to call him?
9. Why does Jack say he, and not McKyle, is God?
(a) He understands the world.
(b) He can walk on water.
(c) He can levitate.
(d) He is full of love.
10. What kind of accent does Claire put on in Act 2, Scene 6?
11. Who does Charles say he has asked to come and assess Jack?
(a) The Master of Lunacy.
(b) The Master of Sanity.
(c) The bishop.
(d) Dr. Horace.
12. Of what political party do the police say Tucker is a member?
(a) The Communist Party.
(b) The National Party.
(c) The Socialist Party.
(d) The Labor Party.
13. How does McKyle try to recharge himself?
(a) By putting his head in the microwave.
(b) By sticking his tongue in a socket.
(c) By sticking his finger in a socket.
(d) By touching an uncovered wire.
14. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The garden.
(c) The master bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
15. Who is Grace angry at in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the family hear from outside?
2. What does Dinsdale say Jack's gibberish is a sign of?
3. In what kind of clothes does Tucker dress Jack?
4. What are the names of the two police officers?
5. What does Dinsdale think Jack's insanity could ruin for him?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)