|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McKyle have on his forehead?
(a) An outlet.
(b) A light bulb.
(c) A lightning rod.
(d) A switch.
2. Of what political party do the police say Tucker is a member?
(a) The Labor Party.
(b) The National Party.
(c) The Socialist Party.
(d) The Communist Party.
3. Who is the family angry at for not taking proper care of Jack?
4. What kind of transport does Tucker say he needs to catch?
(a) A taxi.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A bus.
(d) A train.
5. What falls from the sky in Act 2, Scene 2?
6. For what does Herder say Jack is important?
(d) The reputation of the family.
7. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
8. What does Jack shout as he kills Claire?
(a) I can see.
(b) I can feel.
(c) I am the Ripper.
(d) I am alive.
9. What does Jack say he now realizes is his name?
10. What does Grace tell Tucker to serve to the two women?
11. What is the Master of Lunacy's real name?
12. Who does Charles say he has asked to come and assess Jack?
(a) The Master of Lunacy.
(b) The bishop.
(c) Dr. Horace.
(d) The Master of Sanity.
13. What kind of song do Jack and Truscott sing?
(a) A patriotic song.
(b) A nursery song.
(c) A love song.
(d) An old school song.
14. What does Jack tell Truscott he is embarrassed to hear?
(a) His parent's love life.
(b) His blasphemy.
(c) His child's name.
(d) Things he did when he was mad.
15. Why does McKyle say he, and not Jack, is God?
(a) He can stop cars with his hand.
(b) He can roar.
(c) He is full of power.
(d) He can fly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herder tell the family they should not rush?
2. Who does Jack say the family want to get rid of?
3. Into what does McKyle shape his hands?
4. Who does Grace apologize for to the two women?
5. Where does Truscott say he hopes to see Jack?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)