|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does McKyle try to recharge himself?
(a) By touching an uncovered wire.
(b) By sticking his finger in a socket.
(c) By sticking his tongue in a socket.
(d) By putting his head in the microwave.
2. What do the characters hear in the silence that follows Jack's attack?
(a) A baby's cry.
(b) A bishop's prayer.
(c) A women's cry.
(d) A lion's roar.
3. What does the backdrop of the scene change to as Claire approaches Jack?
(a) A harem.
(b) A Glasgow estate.
(c) A Turkish palace.
(d) A London slum.
4. To what serial killer does Jack compare himself?
(a) Peter Piper.
(b) Fred West.
(c) Jack the Ripper.
(d) Ed Gein.
5. What does Jack say it is important to feel before facing the public?
(d) One hundred percent.
6. With what does Jack kill Claire?
(a) A candlestick.
(b) A shotgun.
(c) A knife.
(d) An axe.
7. Who does Grace apologize for to the two women?
8. What exciting news does Dindale have to tell everyone?
(a) He has found his lost brother.
(b) His is starring in a film.
(c) Jack is in the newspapers.
(d) There is an election.
9. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The garden.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The master bedroom.
(d) The drawing room.
10. Why does McKyle say he, and not Jack, is God?
(a) He can fly.
(b) He can stop cars with his hand.
(c) He is full of power.
(d) He can roar.
11. At what country does Jack say he is angry?
(c) South Africa.
12. What does Jack tell Grace is the best thing he has ever done?
(a) Fathering her child.
(b) Marrying her.
(c) Experiencing insanity.
(d) Shooting the dove.
13. What is the Master of Lunacy's real name?
14. What does Tucker bring for Jack?
(a) His hat and coat.
(b) His boots.
(c) His shotgun.
(d) His crucifix.
15. What does Jack use to slash the air?
(a) A sword.
(b) A knife.
(c) A spear.
(d) A fork.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Herder say Jack is important?
2. What does Truscott tell Jack he is there to do?
3. How does Claire ask Jack to speak to her?
4. To whom does Grace give her baby?
5. What does Jack point at his family from the doorway?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)