|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The baby's nanny.
(b) The Master of Lunacy.
(c) Grace's ex-boyfriend.
(d) Jack's uncle.
2. What does Truscott have in his silver box?
(d) Pipe tobacco.
3. What does Jack persuade the two women to join him in doing?
4. Who is Grace angry at in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Tucker bring for Jack?
(a) His crucifix.
(b) His boots.
(c) His hat and coat.
(d) His shotgun.
6. What does Charles call the person who killed Claire?
(a) A random fool.
(b) An impudent clown.
(c) A bloody blighter.
(d) A silly bugger.
7. Who decides to keep Jack company while the two women are shown around the estate?
8. What briefly lights up all the characters?
(a) A flash of lightning.
(b) A flood light.
(c) A strobe light.
(d) A camera flash.
9. To whom does Grace give her baby?
(a) A nanny.
(d) A nurse.
10. What does Jack tell Truscott he is embarrassed to hear?
(a) Things he did when he was mad.
(b) His child's name.
(c) His blasphemy.
(d) His parent's love life.
11. As who does Kyle introduce himself?
(a) Jesus's Life Line.
(b) The Wrong Way Round.
(c) The High Voltage Messiah.
(d) John the Baptist.
12. What do the two middle class women think the government should reinstate?
(a) Absinth bars.
(b) Torture chambers.
(c) The death penalty.
(d) Life imprisonment.
13. Which character is determined to declare Jack insane?
(b) Dr. Herder.
14. What kind of state does Dinsdale say Tucker was in when he discovered Claire's body?
15. Who does Grace apologize for to the two women?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the characters hear in the silence that follows Jack's attack?
2. What does Jack point at his family from the doorway?
3. What color are the clothes Jack is wearing in Scene 7?
4. What does Grace tell Tucker to serve to the two women?
5. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)