|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herder tell the family they should not rush?
(a) Jack's recovery.
(b) His research.
(c) The food.
(d) The family's reputation.
2. What does McKyle fire at Jack?
3. What does Jack point at his family from the doorway?
(a) A knife.
(b) A wand.
(c) A shotgun.
(d) A crucifix.
4. What does Jack say he wants his family to call him?
5. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
6. What is the Master of Lunacy's real name?
7. In what kind of clothes does Tucker dress Jack?
(a) A soldier's uniform.
(b) A gurkha's uniform.
(c) Traditional British clothes.
(d) Traditional Indian clothes.
8. What does Truscott have in his silver box?
(c) Pipe tobacco.
9. Who does Charles call an idiot in Act 2, Scene 3?
10. Who decides to keep Jack company while the two women are shown around the estate?
11. How does Claire ask Jack to speak to her?
12. What does Jack fire his shot gun at in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The air.
(b) The crucifix.
(c) The vase.
(d) The window.
13. What does Jack use to slash the air?
(a) A sword.
(b) A knife.
(c) A fork.
(d) A spear.
14. What color are the clothes Jack is wearing in Scene 7?
15. What two characters run off to see who Jack's gunshot hit?
(a) Herder and Charles.
(b) Claire and Jack.
(c) Grace and Dindale.
(d) Charles and Tucker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of state does Dinsdale say Tucker was in when he discovered Claire's body?
2. What kind of song do Jack and Truscott sing?
3. Who waits with Jack to see if he is okay?
4. What do the two women say Jack is under his eccentricities?
5. Why does McKyle say he, and not Jack, is God?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)