|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack say as he points the shotgun at his family?
2. What does Grace tell Tucker to serve to the two women?
3. What does Grace tell Charles she would rather be dead than become?
(a) A mother.
(b) A grandmother.
(c) Charles's mistress.
(d) A Gurney.
4. For what does Herder say Jack is important?
(a) The reputation of the family.
5. For what does Jack apologize to his family?
(a) Being in a bad mood.
(b) Missing the Christening.
(c) Eating all the chocolate.
(d) Being insane.
6. What does Truscott tell Jack he is there to do?
(a) Commit him.
(b) Talk to him.
(c) Make friends.
(d) Make a recommendation.
7. What does Tucker bring for Jack?
(a) His hat and coat.
(b) His crucifix.
(c) His boots.
(d) His shotgun.
8. What kind of bird has Jack killed?
(a) A crow.
(b) A seagull.
(c) A blue tit.
(d) A dove.
9. Where does Truscott say he hopes to see Jack?
(a) In Parliament.
(b) At work.
(c) The class reunion.
(d) In his hospital.
10. Of what political party do the police say Tucker is a member?
(a) The Labor Party.
(b) The Communist Party.
(c) The National Party.
(d) The Socialist Party.
11. What does Dinsdale think Jack's insanity could ruin for him?
(a) His chances at being elected.
(b) His chances of marriage.
(c) His chances of unheriting the estate.
(d) The family's reputation.
12. Who does Charles call an idiot in Act 2, Scene 3?
13. What does McKyle have on his forehead?
(a) A light bulb.
(b) A lightning rod.
(c) A switch.
(d) An outlet.
14. What does Jack use to slash the air?
(a) A knife.
(b) A spear.
(c) A fork.
(d) A sword.
15. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The garden.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) The master bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what country does Jack say he is angry?
2. What two characters run off to see who Jack's gunshot hit?
3. What does Jack say he now realizes is his name?
4. What kind of transport does Tucker say he needs to catch?
5. Who does Charles say he has asked to come and assess Jack?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)