|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special day does Jack say it is in Act 1, Scene 11?
(a) His wedding day.
(b) Christmas day.
(c) Easter day.
(d) His birthday.
2. Where does Jack say he discovered who he was?
(a) In a church.
(b) In the cinema.
(c) Outside a urinal.
(d) In Harrod's clothes department.
3. What kind of animal does Herder say he wants to use for his experiments?
4. What does the 13th Earl of Gurney propose a toast to?
(a) Indian independence.
(b) Peace in the world.
(c) The glory of England.
(d) The luck of the upperclass.
5. Where did Grace borrow the costume to fool Jack?
(a) A theater.
(b) A school.
(c) A fancy dress shop.
(d) Her friends.
6. What does Herder tell Jack he is here to show him?
(b) The lies.
(c) The truth.
(d) The universe.
7. Who does Tucker say is plotting against Jack?
(b) The government.
(c) His family.
(d) The working class.
8. What song plays as the scene changes to the Earl's bedroom?
(a) London Calling.
(b) God Save the Queen.
(c) Mad Dogs and Englishman.
(d) A Stick of Rock.
9. What does Charles say is worse than insanity?
10. What does Claire congratulate Herder in getting?
(a) His grant.
(b) A new car.
(c) A new wife.
(d) A mangerial position.
11. Why does Claire think Charles wanted Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
(a) So she would be close by.
(b) So she would have fun.
(c) So she would inherit his fortune.
(d) So she would give back the family's good name.
12. Who does Tucker announce?
13. What does Grace tell Jack she used to be?
(a) A trapeze artist.
(b) A stripper.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A clown.
14. What is the name of Sir Charles' wife?
15. What is the name of the Earl's manservant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Earl's son?
2. Who does Grace tell to mind her own business?
3. What does Dinsdale demand to see?
4. What does Dinsdale tell Jack about?
5. What does Jack think there would no more of if people just felt their feelings and loved?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)