|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack think there would no more of if people just felt their feelings and loved?
2. What do the women of the community want Jack to open?
(a) The village fair.
(b) The vilalge farm.
(c) The village shop.
(d) The village dance.
3. What leans against one of the living room walls?
(a) A Rimbaud painting.
(b) A propeller.
(c) A wooden cross.
(d) A Lady Madonna.
4. What kind of alcohol is in the bottle Tucker is holding?
(a) Red wine.
(b) White wine.
5. Why does Claire think Charles wanted Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
(a) So she would give back the family's good name.
(b) So she would inherit his fortune.
(c) So she would be close by.
(d) So she would have fun.
6. What kind of person does Grace say Claire is?
7. What does Herder tell Charles was illegal?
(a) Charles's divorce.
(b) The wedding.
(c) The reception.
(d) Jack's insanity certificate.
8. What does Claire say Tucker understands?
(a) Jack's situation.
(b) The family.
(c) Her needs.
(d) Charles's situation.
9. What is Grace surprised to see?
(a) The painting.
(b) The whisky.
(c) The cross.
(d) The table.
10. How does Charles know Grace Shelley?
(a) She is an old school friend.
(b) She is his secretary.
(c) She is his mistress.
(d) She is his cousin.
11. For what do the Bishop and Charles set the date?
(a) Jack's wedding.
(b) Grace's Christening.
(c) Charles's Baptism.
(d) Dinsdale's Christening.
12. What does Jack appear in the bedroom riding?
(a) A unicycle.
(b) A pogo stick.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A motorbike.
13. What does Tucker come back into the room smoking?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A joint.
(d) A cigarette.
14. What kind of skirt does the Earl put on when Tucker leaves?
(a) A waitress's skirt.
(b) A mini skirt.
(c) A ballet dancer's skirt.
(d) A secretary's skirt.
15. What does Charles tell Grace he is not comfortable with her doing?
(a) Dressing in white.
(b) Sleeping with Jack.
(c) Looking at him when he is with his wife.
(d) Coming around to his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Earl order to drink?
2. What does Herder call Grace?
3. What derogatory word does Claire use to describe Charles?
4. What does Jack say the brilliant light helped him to understand?
5. What does Dr. Herder say may help Jack?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)