|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tucker announce?
2. What does the Earl accidentally knock over in the prologue?
(a) A chair.
(b) A statue.
(c) A vase.
(d) The steps.
3. Why does Claire think Charles wanted Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
(a) So she would be close by.
(b) So she would give back the family's good name.
(c) So she would inherit his fortune.
(d) So she would have fun.
4. Who does Tucker say is plotting against Jack?
(a) His family.
(b) The working class.
(c) The government.
5. What does Herder say is wrong with Jack?
(a) He is clinically depressed.
(b) He suffers from autism.
(c) He is a paranoid schizophrenic.
(d) He is a psychotic.
6. What kind of person does Grace say Claire is?
7. What does Charles say is worse than insanity?
8. Who does Jack say owns the cross?
(a) An evil Communist dictator.
(b) A tribe of African ants.
(c) His family.
(d) A tribe of African giants.
9. Who does Dr. Herder say can certify Jack as insane?
(a) Dr. Gordon Boop.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The Master of Lunacy.
(d) The Red Striped Knight.
10. What is the name of the Earl's son?
11. What does Peake read to the family?
(a) The Earl's will.
(b) The Earl's diary.
(d) The bible.
12. What do the women of the community want Jack to open?
(a) The village dance.
(b) The village shop.
(c) The vilalge farm.
(d) The village fair.
13. Who does Jack say wants Grace?
(c) Angel Gabriel.
14. What does Dinsdale demand to see?
(a) A miracle.
(b) A nurse.
(d) A doctor.
15. To whom has the Earl left his estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jack say he is?
2. Who does Jack say people thought was mad?
3. What derogatory word does Claire use to describe Charles?
4. Who does Charles ask Claire to keep under control?
5. Why does the Earl want to marry Grace?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)