|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Grace to the wedding?
(a) Her father.
(b) Dr. Herder.
2. What does Jack explain to Claire?
(a) His responsibilities.
(b) His philosophy.
(c) His coin collection.
(d) His life's goal.
3. What do Claire and Dr. Herder discuss?
(a) How old jack is.
(b) Who is their favorite author.
(c) How to keep the title in the family.
(d) Jack's reasons for marrying Marguerite.
4. Where does Charles say Marguerite is from?
(c) A play.
(d) A book.
5. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
(a) Hana Vykova.
(b) Jordis Seiler.
(c) Marguerite Gautier.
(d) Lauren Tucker.
6. What does Claire say Tucker understands?
(a) The family.
(b) Her needs.
(c) Jack's situation.
(d) Charles's situation.
7. Who reads the funeral service over the Earl's casket?
(a) Bishop Lampton.
(b) Bishop Jefferies.
(c) Bishop Jackson.
(d) Bishop Tompkins.
8. Who does Jack say he is?
9. What does Jack say the brilliant light helped him to understand?
(a) The universal love.
(b) His need to be better.
(c) Godly presence.
(d) His position in the world.
10. What kind of animal does Herder say he wants to use for his experiments?
11. What kind of alcohol is in the bottle Tucker is holding?
(c) White wine.
(d) Red wine.
12. What derogatory word does Claire use to describe Charles?
(a) Horse mouth.
(d) Pig nose.
13. What does Tucker ask Herder if he can take at look at?
(a) His bad back.
(b) His bad stomach.
(c) His bad head.
(d) His bad knees.
14. Why does Herder think Claire is sleeping with him?
(a) She is trying to make Charles jealous.
(b) She is in love with him.
(c) She is bored.
(d) To ensure he doesn't cause trouble.
15. What does Jack appear in the bedroom riding?
(a) A pogo stick.
(b) A unicycle.
(c) A motorbike.
(d) A bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tucker say is plotting against Jack?
2. What does Grace tell Jack she wants from him?
3. What does Claire say is the only way Herder can change things?
4. What is the name of the Earl's son?
5. What does Jack try to levitate?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)