|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tucker come back into the room smoking?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A joint.
(d) A cigarette.
2. Who does Tucker say is plotting against Jack?
(a) The working class.
(c) His family.
(d) The government.
3. What kind of hospital is Dr. Herder in charge of?
(a) A children's hospital.
(b) An animal hospital.
(c) A general hospital.
(d) A psychiatric hospital.
4. What kind of name does Jack say the name Jack is?
(a) A coccoon name.
(b) A common name.
(c) A dead name.
(d) A shell name.
5. What do the women of the community want Jack to open?
(a) The village shop.
(b) The village fair.
(c) The vilalge farm.
(d) The village dance.
6. What song plays as the scene changes to the Earl's bedroom?
(a) A Stick of Rock.
(b) London Calling.
(c) God Save the Queen.
(d) Mad Dogs and Englishman.
7. What is Tucker's opinion on Jack?
(a) He is the nicest man he knows.
(b) He is saner than most people.
(c) He is a crazy dog.
(d) He is no different from the others.
8. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
(a) Marguerite Gautier.
(b) Jordis Seiler.
(c) Lauren Tucker.
(d) Hana Vykova.
9. Who does Jack say wants Grace?
(d) Angel Gabriel.
10. What special day does Jack say it is in Act 1, Scene 11?
(a) His birthday.
(b) His wedding day.
(c) Christmas day.
(d) Easter day.
11. What derogatory word does Claire use to describe Charles?
(a) Pig nose.
(b) Horse mouth.
12. What do Claire and Dr. Herder discuss?
(a) Who is their favorite author.
(b) How old jack is.
(c) Jack's reasons for marrying Marguerite.
(d) How to keep the title in the family.
13. What does Dinsdale tell Jack about?
(a) Jack's responsibility.
(b) His goals in life.
(c) Charles' plans.
(d) The situation in Iraq.
14. What does the Earl accidentally knock over in the prologue?
(a) A chair.
(b) A statue.
(c) A vase.
(d) The steps.
15. What does the Earl say is eating away through the body of the woman he loved?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charles now want Grace to marry?
2. Who does Tucker make rude comments about at the wedding?
3. What does Charles tell Grace he is not comfortable with her doing?
4. What does Claire tell Dinsdale he needs to learn to make if he is going to become a member of Parliament?
5. Who does Jack say some people think he is married to?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)