|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Jack speak to Grace?
2. What does Tucker refer to Grace as?
(a) Her trampness.
(d) Her ladyship.
3. What kind of skirt does the Earl put on when Tucker leaves?
(a) A secretary's skirt.
(b) A waitress's skirt.
(c) A ballet dancer's skirt.
(d) A mini skirt.
4. Where did Grace borrow the costume to fool Jack?
(a) A theater.
(b) A school.
(c) Her friends.
(d) A fancy dress shop.
5. Who does Charles now want Grace to marry?
6. What is the name of the Earl's manservant?
7. What does Jack say the brilliant light helped him to understand?
(a) His need to be better.
(b) Godly presence.
(c) His position in the world.
(d) The universal love.
8. What does Claire tell Dinsdale he needs to learn to make if he is going to become a member of Parliament?
(b) Mocking laughs.
(c) Grunt noises.
9. What does the Earl order to drink?
(a) Vodka and coke.
(b) Water and wine.
(c) Lime and bitter.
(d) Whisky and soda.
10. Who does Claire send Dinsdale to find?
11. Why does Claire think Charles wanted Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
(a) So she would inherit his fortune.
(b) So she would have fun.
(c) So she would be close by.
(d) So she would give back the family's good name.
12. What does Herder tell Jack he is here to show him?
(b) The universe.
(c) The lies.
(d) The truth.
13. To whom has the Earl left his estate?
14. What does Claire say Tucker understands?
(a) The family.
(b) Her needs.
(c) Charles's situation.
(d) Jack's situation.
15. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
(a) Marguerite Gautier.
(b) Lauren Tucker.
(c) Hana Vykova.
(d) Jordis Seiler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the 13th Earl of Gurney propose a toast to?
2. What does Charles tell Grace he is not comfortable with her doing?
3. What does Herder say is wrong with Jack?
4. Who does Jack say people thought was mad?
5. Who does Dr. Herder say can certify Jack as insane?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)