|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tucker announce?
2. What does Jack explain to Claire?
(a) His responsibilities.
(b) His philosophy.
(c) His life's goal.
(d) His coin collection.
3. For what do the Bishop and Charles set the date?
(a) Dinsdale's Christening.
(b) Charles's Baptism.
(c) Jack's wedding.
(d) Grace's Christening.
4. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
(a) Marguerite Gautier.
(b) Lauren Tucker.
(c) Jordis Seiler.
(d) Hana Vykova.
5. Who does Grace tell to mind her own business?
6. How does Charles know Grace Shelley?
(a) She is his mistress.
(b) She is his cousin.
(c) She is his secretary.
(d) She is an old school friend.
7. Who does Jack say he last kissed in a garden?
(b) John the Baptist.
8. What is Tucker's opinion on Jack?
(a) He is saner than most people.
(b) He is no different from the others.
(c) He is the nicest man he knows.
(d) He is a crazy dog.
9. What kind of animal does Herder say he wants to use for his experiments?
10. What does Herder tell Charles was illegal?
(a) The reception.
(b) The wedding.
(c) Jack's insanity certificate.
(d) Charles's divorce.
11. What is Grace surprised to see?
(a) The painting.
(b) The cross.
(c) The table.
(d) The whisky.
12. What does Jack say the name Grace means?
(a) God of the people.
(b) Gift of faith.
(c) Gift of love.
(d) Gift of God.
13. What does the 13th Earl of Gurney propose a toast to?
(a) The luck of the upperclass.
(b) Peace in the world.
(c) The glory of England.
(d) Indian independence.
14. What does Charles tell Grace he is not comfortable with her doing?
(a) Sleeping with Jack.
(b) Coming around to his house.
(c) Dressing in white.
(d) Looking at him when he is with his wife.
15. Who does the Earl plan to marry?
(a) Mary Shelley.
(b) Grace Shelley.
(c) Lyndsey Wren.
(d) Pauline Wren.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reads the funeral service over the Earl's casket?
2. What does Grace tell Jack she used to be?
3. Why does Herder think Claire is sleeping with him?
4. What part of his body does Jack say is a miracle of construction?
5. What kind of person does Grace say Claire is?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)