|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herder tell Jack he is here to show him?
(a) The universe.
(b) The truth.
(c) The lies.
2. Who does Jack say he last kissed in a garden?
(b) John the Baptist.
3. What derogatory word does Claire use to describe Charles?
(a) Horse mouth.
(b) Pig nose.
4. Who does Jack say some people think he is married to?
(a) His work.
(c) The Virgin Mary.
(d) Madame Tussaud.
5. What does Jack try to levitate?
(a) A chair.
(b) A cushion.
(c) A table.
(d) A bed.
6. What is Jack wearing when he enters the room?
(a) A monk's habit.
(b) An army uniform.
(c) A hospital gown.
(d) A ballet dress.
7. What language does Jack speak to Grace?
8. What does Claire congratulate Herder in getting?
(a) His grant.
(b) A new wife.
(c) A mangerial position.
(d) A new car.
9. What kind of alcohol is in the bottle Tucker is holding?
(a) Red wine.
(b) White wine.
10. Who does Tucker make rude comments about at the wedding?
(b) The 13th Earl.
(c) The family.
(d) His wife.
11. What is the name of the Earl's son?
12. Who does Jack say owns the cross?
(a) An evil Communist dictator.
(b) His family.
(c) A tribe of African ants.
(d) A tribe of African giants.
13. What is the name of Sherlock Holmes' younger brother?
14. Who does the Earl plan to marry?
(a) Mary Shelley.
(b) Pauline Wren.
(c) Lyndsey Wren.
(d) Grace Shelley.
15. What does Charles tell Grace he is trying to preserve?
(a) His marriage.
(b) His family.
(c) His son's respect.
(d) His life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grace tell Jack she wants from him?
2. Where is Act 1, Scene 6 set?
3. Who does Tucker announce?
4. What is the name of Sir Charles' wife?
5. What is the name of the Earl's manservant?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)