|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sir Charles' wife?
2. Who does Claire tell Jack he isn't?
3. What does Claire say is the only way Herder can change things?
(a) Declare Jack sane.
(b) Kill Dinsdale.
(c) Keep sleeping with her.
(d) Kill Charles.
4. Where does Jack say he discovered who he was?
(a) In the cinema.
(b) In a church.
(c) In Harrod's clothes department.
(d) Outside a urinal.
5. What does Claire tell Dinsdale he needs to learn to make if he is going to become a member of Parliament?
(a) Grunt noises.
(b) Mocking laughs.
6. What does the 13th Earl of Gurney propose a toast to?
(a) The glory of England.
(b) The luck of the upperclass.
(c) Indian independence.
(d) Peace in the world.
7. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
(a) Marguerite Gautier.
(b) Jordis Seiler.
(c) Lauren Tucker.
(d) Hana Vykova.
8. What does Grace tell Jack she used to be?
(a) A trapeze artist.
(b) A stripper.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A clown.
9. What does Charles tell Grace he is trying to preserve?
(a) His life.
(b) His marriage.
(c) His son's respect.
(d) His family.
10. Why does Claire think Charles wanted Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
(a) So she would give back the family's good name.
(b) So she would have fun.
(c) So she would be close by.
(d) So she would inherit his fortune.
11. What does Charles say is worse than insanity?
12. What special day does Jack say it is in Act 1, Scene 11?
(a) His wedding day.
(b) Easter day.
(c) Christmas day.
(d) His birthday.
13. What does Charles say is the only way they can get Jack out of the way?
(a) Cripple him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Have have certified.
(d) Find him a wife.
14. What does Grace say Claire wants?
(a) To be Lady Gurney.
(b) More children.
(c) To be rich.
(d) Charles to herself.
15. What is Matthew Peake's position within the family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of song does Tucker sing before he leaves the room?
2. What does the Guerney family want no one else to know?
3. What does the Earl say is eating away through the body of the woman he loved?
4. What kind of miracle does Dinsdale say he wants to see?
5. Who reads the funeral service over the Earl's casket?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)