|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Earl say is eating away through the body of the woman he loved?
2. What song plays as the scene changes to the Earl's bedroom?
(a) God Save the Queen.
(b) A Stick of Rock.
(c) Mad Dogs and Englishman.
(d) London Calling.
3. Who does the Earl plan to marry?
(a) Grace Shelley.
(b) Pauline Wren.
(c) Mary Shelley.
(d) Lyndsey Wren.
4. What kind of miracle does Dinsdale say he wants to see?
(a) The kind in the Bible.
(b) The kind that defies belief.
(c) The kind that helps people.
(d) The kind in the cinema.
5. What does Charles say is worse than insanity?
6. Who does Claire tell Jack he isn't?
7. What does Jack say the name Grace means?
(a) Gift of love.
(b) Gift of God.
(c) God of the people.
(d) Gift of faith.
8. How does Charles know Grace Shelley?
(a) She is his secretary.
(b) She is an old school friend.
(c) She is his mistress.
(d) She is his cousin.
9. To whom has the Earl left his estate?
10. What part of his body does Jack say is a miracle of construction?
(a) His foot.
(b) His head.
(c) His hand.
(d) His nose.
11. What does Grace tell Jack she used to be?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A trapeze artist.
(c) A clown.
(d) A stripper.
12. Who does Jack say he last kissed in a garden?
(b) John the Baptist.
13. Where is Act 1, Scene 6 set?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The games room.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
14. Who does Jack say some people think he is married to?
(a) Madame Tussaud.
(c) His work.
(d) The Virgin Mary.
15. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
(a) Lauren Tucker.
(b) Hana Vykova.
(c) Marguerite Gautier.
(d) Jordis Seiler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the lawyer have to hand the estate to if anyone contests the will?
2. What do the women of the community want Jack to open?
3. Who accompanies Grace to the wedding?
4. What does the Bishop think Jack will recover?
5. What does Herder tell Jack he is here to show him?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)