|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles say is the only way his family can keep its reputation?
(a) True love.
2. What kind of person does Grace say Claire is?
3. What does the Earl say is eating away through the body of the woman he loved?
4. What does the Earl order to drink?
(a) Water and wine.
(b) Whisky and soda.
(c) Vodka and coke.
(d) Lime and bitter.
5. What does Charles say is worse than insanity?
6. What does Tucker refer to Grace as?
(a) Her ladyship.
(c) Her trampness.
7. Who does Claire tell Jack he isn't?
8. Who does Tucker announce?
9. What does Herder tell Charles was illegal?
(a) The wedding.
(b) Charles's divorce.
(c) The reception.
(d) Jack's insanity certificate.
10. Where does Jack say he discovered who he was?
(a) In a church.
(b) In Harrod's clothes department.
(c) Outside a urinal.
(d) In the cinema.
11. Who does Jack say people thought was mad?
(a) John the Baptist.
(c) Simon Peter.
12. What is Matthew Peake's position within the family?
13. Who does Jack say owns the cross?
(a) A tribe of African ants.
(b) His family.
(c) An evil Communist dictator.
(d) A tribe of African giants.
14. What do the women of the community want Jack to open?
(a) The vilalge farm.
(b) The village shop.
(c) The village fair.
(d) The village dance.
15. To whom has the Earl left his estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tucker help the Earl do?
2. What does the Bishop think Jack will recover?
3. Who does Tucker announce?
4. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
5. For what do the Bishop and Charles set the date?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)