Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack try to levitate?
(a) A chair.
(b) A table.
(c) A cushion.
(d) A bed.
2. Why does the Earl want to marry Grace?
(a) To stop rumors.
(b) For money.
(c) To please his mother.
(d) To produce an heir.
3. Who does Jack say he last kissed in a garden?
(c) John the Baptist.
4. What does Herder tell Charles was illegal?
(a) Jack's insanity certificate.
(b) The reception.
(c) Charles's divorce.
(d) The wedding.
5. Who does Jack say wants Grace?
(d) Angel Gabriel.
6. What does Grace tell Jack she used to be?
(a) A trapeze artist.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A stripper.
(d) A clown.
7. Who does Tucker make rude comments about at the wedding?
(b) The 13th Earl.
(c) The family.
(d) His wife.
8. Where did Grace borrow the costume to fool Jack?
(a) A school.
(b) A fancy dress shop.
(c) Her friends.
(d) A theater.
9. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
(a) Marguerite Gautier.
(b) Lauren Tucker.
(c) Jordis Seiler.
(d) Hana Vykova.
10. Who does Grace tell to mind her own business?
11. Who does Charles ask Claire to keep under control?
12. Who does Jack say owns the cross?
(a) An evil Communist dictator.
(b) A tribe of African ants.
(c) A tribe of African giants.
(d) His family.
13. What does the Earl order to drink?
(a) Lime and bitter.
(b) Water and wine.
(c) Whisky and soda.
(d) Vodka and coke.
14. What does Jack say the name Grace means?
(a) Gift of God.
(b) Gift of love.
(c) Gift of faith.
(d) God of the people.
15. What does Charles say is worse than insanity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charles say agrees with his idea?
2. What does Charles say is the only way they can get Jack out of the way?
3. Who does Jack say some people think he is married to?
4. What does Dinsdale tell Jack about?
5. Who does the Earl plan to marry?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)