|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tucker refer to Grace as?
(a) Her trampness.
(c) Her ladyship.
2. Who does Claire send Dinsdale to find?
3. What does the Guerney family want no one else to know?
(a) The Earl's closet homsexuality.
(b) The Earl's bankruptcy.
(c) The circumstances of the Earl's death.
(d) The Earl's proposed marriage to Grace.
4. What does Jack say the brilliant light helped him to understand?
(a) The universal love.
(b) Godly presence.
(c) His need to be better.
(d) His position in the world.
5. What does Claire say Tucker understands?
(a) The family.
(b) Charles's situation.
(c) Her needs.
(d) Jack's situation.
6. Who does Jack say wants Grace?
(c) Angel Gabriel.
7. Where does Jack say he discovered who he was?
(a) In a church.
(b) In the cinema.
(c) In Harrod's clothes department.
(d) Outside a urinal.
8. What language does Jack speak to Grace?
9. What does Claire tell Dinsdale he needs to learn to make if he is going to become a member of Parliament?
(a) Grunt noises.
(d) Mocking laughs.
10. What does the Bishop think Jack will recover?
(a) His sanity.
(b) His looks.
(c) His money.
(d) His sense of fun.
11. Who enters the room moments after the Earl dies?
12. Who reads the funeral service over the Earl's casket?
(a) Bishop Lampton.
(b) Bishop Jackson.
(c) Bishop Tompkins.
(d) Bishop Jefferies.
13. Who does Jack say he last kissed in a garden?
(d) John the Baptist.
14. What is Jack wearing when he enters the room?
(a) A ballet dress.
(b) A monk's habit.
(c) An army uniform.
(d) A hospital gown.
15. What do the women of the community want Jack to open?
(a) The vilalge farm.
(b) The village dance.
(c) The village fair.
(d) The village shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack lecture the middle class women about?
2. What kind of miracle does Dinsdale say he wants to see?
3. What is the name of the Earl's son?
4. Who does Claire tell Jack he isn't?
5. What does Jack explain to Claire?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)