|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special day does Jack say it is in Act 1, Scene 11?
(a) Christmas day.
(b) His birthday.
(c) Easter day.
(d) His wedding day.
2. How does Charles know Grace Shelley?
(a) She is an old school friend.
(b) She is his secretary.
(c) She is his cousin.
(d) She is his mistress.
3. Who does Tucker say is plotting against Jack?
(a) His family.
(b) The government.
(c) The working class.
4. Who does Claire tell Jack he isn't?
5. What does Claire say Tucker understands?
(a) The family.
(b) Charles's situation.
(c) Her needs.
(d) Jack's situation.
6. What does Tucker ask Herder if he can take at look at?
(a) His bad head.
(b) His bad stomach.
(c) His bad back.
(d) His bad knees.
7. Who does Dr. Herder say can certify Jack as insane?
(a) The Master of Lunacy.
(b) Dr. Gordon Boop.
(c) The Red Striped Knight.
(d) The Prime Minister.
8. Who does Jack say people thought was mad?
(c) John the Baptist.
(d) Simon Peter.
9. Why does Herder think Claire is sleeping with him?
(a) She is bored.
(b) To ensure he doesn't cause trouble.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) She is trying to make Charles jealous.
10. What does Peake read to the family?
(a) The Earl's will.
(b) The bible.
(d) The Earl's diary.
11. What does Jack try to levitate?
(a) A cushion.
(b) A chair.
(c) A table.
(d) A bed.
12. What does Tucker come back into the room smoking?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A joint.
(d) A cigar.
13. Who does Tucker make rude comments about at the wedding?
(a) His wife.
(c) The 13th Earl.
(d) The family.
14. Who does Tucker announce?
15. What does Jack explain to Claire?
(a) His life's goal.
(b) His responsibilities.
(c) His coin collection.
(d) His philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grace say Claire wants?
2. What does Charles say is the only way they can get Jack out of the way?
3. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
4. What does the Bishop think Jack will recover?
5. What does Jack appear in the bedroom riding?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)