|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Matthew Peake's position within the family?
2. What does Jack say the name Grace means?
(a) Gift of love.
(b) God of the people.
(c) Gift of God.
(d) Gift of faith.
3. What kind of person does Grace say Claire is?
4. What does Herder tell Charles was illegal?
(a) The reception.
(b) Charles's divorce.
(c) Jack's insanity certificate.
(d) The wedding.
5. What does Dinsdale demand to see?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A miracle.
(d) A nurse.
6. What does Tucker refer to Grace as?
(b) Her ladyship.
(d) Her trampness.
7. What does Grace tell Jack she wants from him?
(a) A white wedding.
(b) A family.
(c) A happy life.
(d) A pink Cadilac.
8. What does Herder say is wrong with Jack?
(a) He suffers from autism.
(b) He is clinically depressed.
(c) He is a paranoid schizophrenic.
(d) He is a psychotic.
9. What does Peake read to the family?
(a) The bible.
(c) The Earl's diary.
(d) The Earl's will.
10. Who enters the room moments after the Earl dies?
11. What does Claire say is the only way Herder can change things?
(a) Keep sleeping with her.
(b) Kill Dinsdale.
(c) Declare Jack sane.
(d) Kill Charles.
12. Who does the Earl plan to marry?
(a) Grace Shelley.
(b) Lyndsey Wren.
(c) Mary Shelley.
(d) Pauline Wren.
13. What does Jack appear in the bedroom riding?
(a) A motorbike.
(b) A unicycle.
(c) A pogo stick.
(d) A bicycle.
14. What does Dr. Herder say may help Jack?
(a) Getting some fresh air.
(b) Spending time in the real world.
(c) Finding love.
(d) Drinking a cup of tea.
15. What does Charles tell Grace he is not comfortable with her doing?
(a) Dressing in white.
(b) Coming around to his house.
(c) Sleeping with Jack.
(d) Looking at him when he is with his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the 13th Earl of Gurney propose a toast to?
2. What does Claire say Tucker understands?
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 6 set?
4. What does Tucker ask Herder if he can take at look at?
5. What is the name of the Earl's manservant?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)