|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jack say some people think he is married to?
(a) Madame Tussaud.
(b) The Virgin Mary.
(d) His work.
2. What does Grace tell Jack she used to be?
(a) A stripper.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A clown.
(d) A trapeze artist.
3. What does Dinsdale tell Jack about?
(a) His goals in life.
(b) Jack's responsibility.
(c) The situation in Iraq.
(d) Charles' plans.
4. Who does Jack say people thought was mad?
(a) John the Baptist.
(d) Simon Peter.
5. Who does Tucker say is plotting against Jack?
(b) The government.
(c) His family.
(d) The working class.
6. What does the Guerney family want no one else to know?
(a) The Earl's proposed marriage to Grace.
(b) The Earl's closet homsexuality.
(c) The Earl's bankruptcy.
(d) The circumstances of the Earl's death.
7. What kind of name does Jack say the name Jack is?
(a) A coccoon name.
(b) A dead name.
(c) A common name.
(d) A shell name.
8. What kind of animal does Herder say he wants to use for his experiments?
9. Where did Grace borrow the costume to fool Jack?
(a) A school.
(b) A fancy dress shop.
(c) Her friends.
(d) A theater.
10. Who does the Earl plan to marry?
(a) Pauline Wren.
(b) Mary Shelley.
(c) Grace Shelley.
(d) Lyndsey Wren.
11. What does Charles tell Grace he is trying to preserve?
(a) His family.
(b) His son's respect.
(c) His marriage.
(d) His life.
12. Who does the lawyer have to hand the estate to if anyone contests the will?
(d) The people.
13. What language does Jack speak to Grace?
14. What is Matthew Peake's position within the family?
15. What kind of skirt does the Earl put on when Tucker leaves?
(a) A mini skirt.
(b) A ballet dancer's skirt.
(c) A secretary's skirt.
(d) A waitress's skirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack explain to Claire?
2. What does the Earl order to drink?
3. What does Dr. Herder say may help Jack?
4. What is the name of the Earl's manservant?
5. What is Tucker's opinion on Jack?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)