|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack try to levitate?
(a) A cushion.
(b) A bed.
(c) A chair.
(d) A table.
2. What does Tucker come back into the room smoking?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A joint.
(d) A pipe.
3. What part of his body does Jack say is a miracle of construction?
(a) His hand.
(b) His nose.
(c) His foot.
(d) His head.
4. Who does Jack say people thought was mad?
(c) John the Baptist.
(d) Simon Peter.
5. Who does Jack say some people think he is married to?
(b) His work.
(c) Madame Tussaud.
(d) The Virgin Mary.
6. Who does Claire tell Jack he isn't?
7. What is the name of Sir Charles' wife?
8. What does Dinsdale tell Jack about?
(a) The situation in Iraq.
(b) Charles' plans.
(c) His goals in life.
(d) Jack's responsibility.
9. What does Charles say is worse than insanity?
10. What does Claire tell Dinsdale he needs to learn to make if he is going to become a member of Parliament?
(b) Mocking laughs.
(d) Grunt noises.
11. What kind of song does Tucker sing before he leaves the room?
(a) A love song.
(b) A rude song.
(c) An ironic song.
(d) A working song.
12. Who does Charles say agrees with his idea?
(c) Dr. Herder.
13. What does Claire say Tucker understands?
(a) Her needs.
(b) The family.
(c) Jack's situation.
(d) Charles's situation.
14. What does Tucker refer to Grace as?
(a) Her trampness.
(c) Her ladyship.
15. What kind of animal does Herder say he wants to use for his experiments?
Short Answer Questions
1. What special day does Jack say it is in Act 1, Scene 11?
2. Who does Jack say he is?
3. Why does Claire think Herder is trying to seduce her?
4. What kind of miracle does Dinsdale say he wants to see?
5. Who does Jack say wants Grace?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)