|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grace tell Jack she wants from him?
(a) A happy life.
(b) A white wedding.
(c) A pink Cadilac.
(d) A family.
2. What kind of alcohol is in the bottle Tucker is holding?
(b) Red wine.
(d) White wine.
3. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
(a) Lauren Tucker.
(b) Hana Vykova.
(c) Jordis Seiler.
(d) Marguerite Gautier.
4. What does the Guerney family want no one else to know?
(a) The Earl's closet homsexuality.
(b) The Earl's bankruptcy.
(c) The circumstances of the Earl's death.
(d) The Earl's proposed marriage to Grace.
5. Who does Charles say agrees with his idea?
(b) Dr. Herder.
6. What does Claire tell Dinsdale he needs to learn to make if he is going to become a member of Parliament?
(a) Mocking laughs.
(c) Grunt noises.
7. What kind of song does Tucker sing before he leaves the room?
(a) A love song.
(b) A working song.
(c) An ironic song.
(d) A rude song.
8. What does Dr. Herder say may help Jack?
(a) Finding love.
(b) Getting some fresh air.
(c) Spending time in the real world.
(d) Drinking a cup of tea.
9. Where is Act 1, Scene 6 set?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The games room.
(d) The living room.
10. What does Tucker ask Herder if he can take at look at?
(a) His bad stomach.
(b) His bad back.
(c) His bad knees.
(d) His bad head.
11. What leans against one of the living room walls?
(a) A wooden cross.
(b) A propeller.
(c) A Lady Madonna.
(d) A Rimbaud painting.
12. Why does the Earl want to marry Grace?
(a) To stop rumors.
(b) To please his mother.
(c) For money.
(d) To produce an heir.
13. What kind of skirt does the Earl put on when Tucker leaves?
(a) A mini skirt.
(b) A secretary's skirt.
(c) A waitress's skirt.
(d) A ballet dancer's skirt.
14. Who does Tucker announce?
15. Who does the lawyer have to hand the estate to if anyone contests the will?
(a) The people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tucker make rude comments about at the wedding?
2. What is Grace surprised to see?
3. What does Jack say the brilliant light helped him to understand?
4. Who does Jack say he last kissed in a garden?
5. Who does Tucker announce?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)