|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herder tell Charles was illegal?
(a) The wedding.
(b) Charles's divorce.
(c) Jack's insanity certificate.
(d) The reception.
2. What does Jack say the brilliant light helped him to understand?
(a) His need to be better.
(b) His position in the world.
(c) Godly presence.
(d) The universal love.
3. What does Dr. Herder say may help Jack?
(a) Spending time in the real world.
(b) Drinking a cup of tea.
(c) Getting some fresh air.
(d) Finding love.
4. Who does Charles say agrees with his idea?
(b) Dr. Herder.
5. To whom has the Earl left his estate?
6. Where does Charles say Marguerite is from?
(a) A play.
(b) A book.
7. What does Jack explain to Claire?
(a) His philosophy.
(b) His life's goal.
(c) His coin collection.
(d) His responsibilities.
8. What does the 13th Earl of Gurney propose a toast to?
(a) Indian independence.
(b) Peace in the world.
(c) The luck of the upperclass.
(d) The glory of England.
9. What is Tucker's opinion on Jack?
(a) He is the nicest man he knows.
(b) He is saner than most people.
(c) He is a crazy dog.
(d) He is no different from the others.
10. What does Dinsdale demand to see?
(a) A doctor.
(c) A miracle.
(d) A nurse.
11. What does Peake read to the family?
(b) The Earl's diary.
(c) The bible.
(d) The Earl's will.
12. What does Grace tell Jack she used to be?
(a) A clown.
(b) A trapeze artist.
(c) A stripper.
(d) A prostitute.
13. What derogatory word does Claire use to describe Charles?
(a) Horse mouth.
(d) Pig nose.
14. Where did Grace borrow the costume to fool Jack?
(a) A fancy dress shop.
(b) A theater.
(c) A school.
(d) Her friends.
15. What kind of alcohol is in the bottle Tucker is holding?
(a) White wine.
(d) Red wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of miracle does Dinsdale say he wants to see?
2. What is the name of Sherlock Holmes' younger brother?
3. Who does Grace tell to mind her own business?
4. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
5. Who does Jack say people thought was mad?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)