|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tucker refer to Grace as?
(b) Her ladyship.
(d) Her trampness.
2. What does Charles tell Grace he is trying to preserve?
(a) His family.
(b) His life.
(c) His son's respect.
(d) His marriage.
3. What language does Jack speak to Grace?
4. What is Matthew Peake's position within the family?
5. What kind of hospital is Dr. Herder in charge of?
(a) A psychiatric hospital.
(b) A children's hospital.
(c) An animal hospital.
(d) A general hospital.
6. What is the name of Sherlock Holmes' younger brother?
7. Who does Jack say owns the cross?
(a) A tribe of African giants.
(b) A tribe of African ants.
(c) An evil Communist dictator.
(d) His family.
8. Why does Claire think Charles wanted Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
(a) So she would be close by.
(b) So she would give back the family's good name.
(c) So she would inherit his fortune.
(d) So she would have fun.
9. What is Tucker's opinion on Jack?
(a) He is no different from the others.
(b) He is a crazy dog.
(c) He is saner than most people.
(d) He is the nicest man he knows.
10. What does Herder tell Jack he is here to show him?
(b) The truth.
(c) The universe.
(d) The lies.
11. What does Charles say is the only way his family can keep its reputation?
(b) True love.
12. Where does Charles say Marguerite is from?
(b) A play.
(d) A book.
13. What kind of name does Jack say the name Jack is?
(a) A coccoon name.
(b) A common name.
(c) A shell name.
(d) A dead name.
14. Where is Act 1, Scene 6 set?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The living room.
(c) The games room.
(d) The kitchen.
15. Who accompanies Grace to the wedding?
(b) Dr. Herder.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charles say agrees with his idea?
2. What does Charles say is the only way they can get Jack out of the way?
3. To whom has the Earl left his estate?
4. Who does Jack say he is?
5. What does Jack try to levitate?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)