|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles tell Grace he is trying to preserve?
(a) His family.
(b) His life.
(c) His son's respect.
(d) His marriage.
2. Why does Claire think Herder is trying to seduce her?
(a) To become the family doctor.
(b) To get back at Charles.
(c) To get closer to Grace.
(d) To get money.
3. What language does Jack speak to Grace?
4. What does Dinsdale demand to see?
(a) A nurse.
(c) A miracle.
(d) A doctor.
5. What derogatory word does Claire use to describe Charles?
(a) Pig nose.
(b) Horse mouth.
6. Who does Claire send Dinsdale to find?
7. What does the Earl order to drink?
(a) Whisky and soda.
(b) Vodka and coke.
(c) Lime and bitter.
(d) Water and wine.
8. What does Herder tell Charles was illegal?
(a) The reception.
(b) Jack's insanity certificate.
(c) Charles's divorce.
(d) The wedding.
9. Who does Jack say he is?
10. For what do the Bishop and Charles set the date?
(a) Jack's wedding.
(b) Grace's Christening.
(c) Dinsdale's Christening.
(d) Charles's Baptism.
11. What does Jack say the name Grace means?
(a) Gift of faith.
(b) Gift of love.
(c) Gift of God.
(d) God of the people.
12. What does Charles say is worse than insanity?
13. Who does Charles now want Grace to marry?
14. What does Claire congratulate Herder in getting?
(a) His grant.
(b) A new wife.
(c) A new car.
(d) A mangerial position.
15. What is Tucker's opinion on Jack?
(a) He is no different from the others.
(b) He is saner than most people.
(c) He is a crazy dog.
(d) He is the nicest man he knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grace say Claire wants?
2. What kind of person does Grace say Claire is?
3. Who does Jack say wants Grace?
4. What does the Guerney family want no one else to know?
5. Where does Jack say he discovered who he was?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)