|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Claire and Dr. Herder discuss?
(a) Jack's reasons for marrying Marguerite.
(b) How to keep the title in the family.
(c) How old jack is.
(d) Who is their favorite author.
2. What does the Earl say is eating away through the body of the woman he loved?
3. What does Jack explain to Claire?
(a) His responsibilities.
(b) His life's goal.
(c) His philosophy.
(d) His coin collection.
4. Where did Grace borrow the costume to fool Jack?
(a) A fancy dress shop.
(b) A school.
(c) Her friends.
(d) A theater.
5. What is the name of the Earl's son?
6. What kind of animal does Herder say he wants to use for his experiments?
7. What does Charles say is worse than insanity?
8. Why does the Earl want to marry Grace?
(a) For money.
(b) To stop rumors.
(c) To please his mother.
(d) To produce an heir.
9. What does Grace tell Jack she wants from him?
(a) A white wedding.
(b) A pink Cadilac.
(c) A happy life.
(d) A family.
10. What does Charles say is the only way his family can keep its reputation?
(d) True love.
11. What kind of alcohol is in the bottle Tucker is holding?
(a) White wine.
(d) Red wine.
12. Who does Tucker announce?
13. What does Tucker refer to Grace as?
(c) Her trampness.
(d) Her ladyship.
14. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
(a) Hana Vykova.
(b) Lauren Tucker.
(c) Marguerite Gautier.
(d) Jordis Seiler.
15. Where is Act 1, Scene 6 set?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The living room.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The games room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sherlock Holmes' younger brother?
2. Why does Claire think Charles wanted Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
3. What special day does Jack say it is in Act 1, Scene 11?
4. Where does Jack say he discovered who he was?
5. What is Jack wearing when he enters the room?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)