Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does the 13th Earl of Gurney propose a toast to?
The glory of England.
2. What song plays as the scene changes to the Earl's bedroom?
God Save the Queen.
3. What is the name of the Earl's manservant?
4. What does Tucker help the Earl do?
5. Who does the Earl plan to marry?
6. Why does the Earl want to marry Grace?
To produce an heir.
7. What is the name of the Earl's son?
8. What does the Earl order to drink?
Whisky and soda.
This section contains 3,281 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)