|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack say he now realizes is his name?
2. What does Peake read to the family?
(b) The Earl's will.
(c) The Earl's diary.
(d) The bible.
3. Who does Jack say owns the cross?
(a) An evil Communist dictator.
(b) A tribe of African ants.
(c) A tribe of African giants.
(d) His family.
4. What does the Earl order to drink?
(a) Lime and bitter.
(b) Vodka and coke.
(c) Water and wine.
(d) Whisky and soda.
5. What attacks Jack?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A dog.
(c) A monster.
(d) A seagull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Earl's manservant?
2. What kind of name does Jack say the name Jack is?
3. What is the name of Sherlock Holmes' younger brother?
4. What does Dinsdale demand to see?
5. What does Jack point at his family from the doorway?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)