|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grace tell Jack she used to be?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A stripper.
(c) A trapeze artist.
(d) A clown.
2. Who does Charles ask Claire to keep under control?
3. What does Jack say the brilliant light helped him to understand?
(a) Godly presence.
(b) The universal love.
(c) His need to be better.
(d) His position in the world.
4. Who does Jack say owns the cross?
(a) An evil Communist dictator.
(b) A tribe of African giants.
(c) A tribe of African ants.
(d) His family.
5. Who says she thinks Jack is recovering?
Short Answer Questions
1. What leans against one of the living room walls?
2. What does Tucker help the Earl do?
3. Who does Jack say he is?
4. What does Truscott tell Jack he is there to do?
5. What does Tucker come back into the room smoking?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)