|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 11, 12, 13, and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special day does Jack say it is in Act 1, Scene 11?
(a) Christmas day.
(b) His birthday.
(c) Easter day.
(d) His wedding day.
2. Who does Dr. Herder say can certify Jack as insane?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(b) Dr. Gordon Boop.
(c) The Red Striped Knight.
(d) The Master of Lunacy.
3. Who accompanies Grace to the wedding?
(c) Dr. Herder.
(d) Her father.
4. Who does Charles say agrees with his idea?
(b) Dr. Herder.
5. Who does Jack say people thought was mad?
(a) Simon Peter.
(b) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Herder say may help Jack?
2. What kind of name does Jack say the name Jack is?
3. For what do the Bishop and Charles set the date?
4. What does Jack say the name Grace means?
5. Who does Jack say wants Grace?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)