|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 11, 12, 13, and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tucker ask Herder if he can take at look at?
(a) His bad knees.
(b) His bad head.
(c) His bad back.
(d) His bad stomach.
2. What does Claire say Tucker understands?
(a) Her needs.
(b) Jack's situation.
(c) Charles's situation.
(d) The family.
3. What does Grace tell Jack she used to be?
(a) A clown.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A stripper.
(d) A trapeze artist.
4. What does Jack lecture the middle class women about?
(a) The upperclasses.
(b) Indian revolution.
(c) The area of England.
5. Who does Tucker say is plotting against Jack?
(a) The government.
(b) His family.
(d) The working class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles tell Grace he is not comfortable with her doing?
2. What does Charles say is worse than insanity?
3. Who does the Earl plan to marry?
4. What is the name of the Earl's manservant?
5. What kind of person does Grace say Claire is?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)