|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Claire think Charles wanted Grace to marry the 13th Earl?
(a) So she would inherit his fortune.
(b) So she would give back the family's good name.
(c) So she would have fun.
(d) So she would be close by.
2. What does Dinsdale tell Jack about?
(a) Jack's responsibility.
(b) The situation in Iraq.
(c) His goals in life.
(d) Charles' plans.
3. What is the name of the Earl's son?
4. To whom has the Earl left his estate?
5. What kind of song does Tucker sing before he leaves the room?
(a) A working song.
(b) A love song.
(c) An ironic song.
(d) A rude song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Jack speak to Grace?
2. What does Grace say Claire wants?
3. What is Tucker's opinion on Jack?
4. What does the Earl accidentally knock over in the prologue?
5. What does Dr. Herder say may help Jack?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)