|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tucker announce?
2. Who does the lawyer have to hand the estate to if anyone contests the will?
(d) The people.
3. Who does Dr. Herder say can certify Jack as insane?
(a) Dr. Gordon Boop.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The Red Striped Knight.
(d) The Master of Lunacy.
4. What kind of name does Jack say the name Jack is?
(a) A dead name.
(b) A coccoon name.
(c) A shell name.
(d) A common name.
5. What does Jack say the brilliant light helped him to understand?
(a) His position in the world.
(b) His need to be better.
(c) Godly presence.
(d) The universal love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Earl accidentally knock over in the prologue?
2. Who does Jack say he is?
3. What is the name of Sir Charles' wife?
4. What song plays as the scene changes to the Earl's bedroom?
5. What kind of hospital is Dr. Herder in charge of?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)