|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grace tell to mind her own business?
2. What does Claire tell Dinsdale he needs to learn to make if he is going to become a member of Parliament?
(a) Mocking laughs.
(b) Grunt noises.
3. What language does Jack speak to Grace?
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 6 set?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The games room.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
5. Who does Claire send Dinsdale to find?
Short Answer Questions
1. What leans against one of the living room walls?
2. What does Charles say is worse than insanity?
3. Why does Herder think Claire is sleeping with him?
4. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
5. What briefly lights up all the characters?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)