|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say is the only way Herder can change things?
(a) Kill Dinsdale.
(b) Kill Charles.
(c) Keep sleeping with her.
(d) Declare Jack sane.
2. What do the women of the community want Jack to open?
(a) The vilalge farm.
(b) The village dance.
(c) The village fair.
(d) The village shop.
3. What does Tucker come back into the room smoking?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A joint.
4. What does Jack say it is important to feel before facing the public?
(d) One hundred percent.
5. What does Jack say he wants his family to call him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack appear in the bedroom riding?
2. To whom has the Earl left his estate?
3. Who does Jack say he is?
4. What does Charles say is worse than insanity?
5. Who does Jack say he married several years ago?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)