1. What does the 13th Earl of Gurney propose a toast to?
(a) Indian independence.
(b) The glory of England.
(c) Peace in the world.
(d) The luck of the upperclass.
2. What song plays as the scene changes to the Earl's bedroom?
(a) Mad Dogs and Englishman.
(b) God Save the Queen.
(c) A Stick of Rock.
(d) London Calling.
3. What is the name of the Earl's manservant?
4. What does Tucker help the Earl do?
(d) Climb into bed.
5. Who does the Earl plan to marry?
(a) Pauline Wren.
(b) Lyndsey Wren.
(c) Mary Shelley.
(d) Grace Shelley.
6. Why does the Earl want to marry Grace?
(a) To produce an heir.
(b) For money.
(c) To please his mother.
(d) To stop rumors.
7. What is the name of the Earl's son?
8. What does the Earl order to drink?
(a) Lime and bitter.
(b) Water and wine.
(c) Whisky and soda.
(d) Vodka and coke.
This section contains 3,281 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)