1. What does the 13th Earl of Gurney propose a toast to?
(a) The glory of England.
(b) Peace in the world.
(c) Indian independence.
(d) The luck of the upperclass.
2. What song plays as the scene changes to the Earl's bedroom?
(a) London Calling.
(b) A Stick of Rock.
(c) Mad Dogs and Englishman.
(d) God Save the Queen.
3. What is the name of the Earl's manservant?
4. What does Tucker help the Earl do?
(a) Climb into bed.
5. Who does the Earl plan to marry?
(a) Lyndsey Wren.
(b) Grace Shelley.
(c) Pauline Wren.
(d) Mary Shelley.
6. Why does the Earl want to marry Grace?
(a) To please his mother.
(b) To produce an heir.
(c) For money.
(d) To stop rumors.
7. What is the name of the Earl's son?
8. What does the Earl order to drink?
(a) Lime and bitter.
(b) Whisky and soda.
(c) Vodka and coke.
(d) Water and wine.
This section contains 3,281 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)