|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine teasingly tell Jason she should do?
(a) Put a siren on his wheelchair.
(b) Run him around the parking lot in his wheelchair.
(c) Put lights on his wheelchair.
(d) Put flags on his wheelchair.
2. Why does Dad complain about Catherine's phone call?
(a) She interrupted him for a silly dance.
(b) She should text him instead.
(c) She interrupted him while he was with a client.
(d) She shouldn't be using her cell minutes.
3. How many times does Catherine agree to run Jason around the parking lot in his wheelchair after their first time?
4. Jason thinks Catherine is _____________ to be friends with him.
5. What does David do shortly after returning home from the dance?
(a) Spills his popcorn and soda.
(b) Watches a video.
(c) Refuses to go to bed.
(d) Dunks a toy in the fish tank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides Catherine, who else does Jason invite to his birthday party?
2. Catherine tells Jason that Kristi is _____________________.
3. Mom tells Catherine that she has to ___________________.
4. Catherine tells her father that he has been _______________________.
5. What card does Jason point to after Catherine runs him in his wheelchair?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ryan do to tease David which infuriates Catherine?
2. What reason does Catherine give her mother for why she stormed out of Jason's house?
3. What secret does Jason reveal to Catherine and how does Catherine respond?
4. Why does Catherine hesitate when Kristi asks her if she wants to ask Jason to go to the community dance?
5. How does Catherine show her new level of maturity regarding her relationships with David and Jason at the end?
6. What does Catherine think her father cares about more than his family and why does Catherine always feel that she is second on her father's list?
7. Why does Catherine avoid being seen with Jason at the wharf?
8. Why does Catherine get angry at Kristi when she tries to get David to dance?
9. In the end, how does Catherine decide to treat David?
10. What gift does Catherine get for Jason's birthday?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)