|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A boy named Ryan Deschaine made fun of David at school one day when David covered his ears to avoid hearing ___________________.
(a) A radio.
(b) The school bell.
(c) A whistle.
(d) The rain.
2. What does Catherine like to do?
3. Who is the person who can calm David when he is upset?
(a) His therapist.
4. What does David like?
5. What video is David watching when Catherine is babysitting him?
(b) Winnie the Pooh.
(c) Shrek II.
(d) Thomas the Tank Engine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David like to drop things?
2. What prevents David from living a normal life?
3. What does Catherine tell Kristi about Jason when Kristi sees his portrait in Catherine's sketchbook?
4. What is Dad doing with David outside?
5. When Dad arrives home, what does Catherine tell Dad that he needs to get for David?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the cards that Catherine creates for Jason indicate that she is sensitive to for him?
2. What gift had Jason left for Catherine at therapy on a day she did not go?
3. Why is Dad's arrival time at home so critical for David?
4. What does David do that embarrasses Catherine in front of Mrs. Peterson?
5. Why does Mrs. Morehouse scold Catherine in the waiting room?
6. Why is Catherine in conflict regarding David at this point in her life?
7. How can Catherine and David be compared to Frog and Toad?
8. Why does David bring Catherine an unwound cassette tape and what does Kristi say about David that angers Catherine?
9. Why is Catherine hesitant to ask the new neighbors over for lunch?
10. Describe David's behavior when Dad does not arrive home at exactly five o'clock.
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)