|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason show off at the next therapy session?
(a) An iPod.
(b) A motorized wheelchair.
(c) A guitar.
(d) An atlas.
2. What does Mom ask Catherine when she picks her up at Jason's house?
(a) Why she stormed out of the house.
(b) What she spilled on her pants.
(c) If she knows where David is.
(d) If she had a good time.
3. What does Jason want to do with Catherine?
(a) Go to the dance.
(b) Go to a movie.
(c) Hold hands.
(d) Take a walk.
4. How does Ryan cruelly trick David?
(a) He sends him to his car to get candy when there is none there.
(b) He spills David's popcorn on the ground.
(c) He throws David's candy in a puddle.
(d) He gives him an empty gum wrapper.
5. Whom does Kristi suggest that Catherine bring to an event?
6. What does Catherine think Jason is referring to when he points to the card while outside with her?
(a) The day outside.
(b) The passing cars.
(c) The stereo.
(d) The ice cream.
7. Catherine gets permission from Mrs. Morehouse to do what?
(a) Run Jason around the parking lot in his wheelchair.
(b) Push Jason up and down the hallways in his wheelchair.
(c) Take Jason to a movie.
(d) Help Jason run ramps in his wheelchair.
8. What does Jason do when Catherine explains that she drew him without a wheelchair, like he is in his dreams?
(a) He zooms off.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He pouts.
(d) He cries.
9. Catherine and Jason walk to ______________________.
(a) The park.
(b) The movie theater.
(c) The wharf near the ocean.
(d) The museum.
10. Where would Catherine like to take a trip alone with her father?
(c) Cedar Point.
11. In what does Catherine wrap the purchase?
(b) Wrapping paper.
(c) A gift bag.
(d) A trash bag.
12. Regarding David, Catherine decides to ________________________.
(a) Help him make friends.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Take him to the swimming pool.
(d) Love him despite his faults.
13. Besides swimming, what do Catherine and Kristi do at the pond?
(a) Have a picnic.
(b) Sun themselves on a raft.
(c) Build a bonfire.
(d) Build a sandcastle.
14. Why is Catherine feeling a little down while at the pond with Kristi?
(a) Her softball team lost last night.
(b) She feels like she is getting sick.
(c) She had a fight with her mother.
(d) She knows she was Kristi's second choice.
15. What does Jason realize is missing from the "Together" card given to him by Catherine?
(a) His wheelchair.
(b) The balloons.
(c) His smile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine and Jason play a game in which Catherine cannot ________________.
2. Kristi tells Catherine that she is torn between ___________________.
3. When Catherine sees people looking at Jason with pity, she feels ____________________.
4. What card does Jason point to while outside with Catherine?
5. What is Dad doing when Catherine returns home?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)