|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David's therapist?
2. What is OT?
(a) Ohio Transportation.
(b) Occupational Testing.
(c) Oxygen Tent.
(d) Occupational Therapy.
3. What is Jason's communication book?
(a) His baseball card collection.
(b) His autograph book.
(c) His drawings.
(d) His collection of word cards.
4. Why is Catherine unable to introduce herself to the girl next door?
(a) Catherine was sick in bed.
(b) She had to go to David's therapy session.
(c) The girl was not at home.
(d) Catherine had a dental appointment.
5. What is distinctive about David?
(a) He is a paraplegic.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is autistic.
6. What does David drop in the fish tank this time?
(b) Cassette tape.
7. What does Catherine's mother urge Catherine to tell Jason?
(a) She has a brother like him.
(b) She would like to be his friend.
(c) The reason she was sketching him.
(d) She admires him.
8. What are the names of Catherine's guinea pigs?
(a) Peanut Butter and Jelly.
(b) Pink and Lavendar.
(c) Nutmeg and Cinnamon.
(d) Jelly and Beans.
9. What does Jason's mother scold Catherine for doing?
(a) Drawing Jason.
(b) Teasing Jason.
(c) Making fun of Jason.
(d) Hitting Jason.
10. What had Jason wanted to buy at a yard sale earlier today?
(a) A violin.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A drum set.
11. What does Catherine have David do to distract him while waiting for five o'clock?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Count cars that pass.
(d) Listen to the radio.
12. What does Catherine think about when Kristi comes over to introduce herself?
(a) She and Kristi double dating with boys.
(b) Introducing Kristi to all her friends at school.
(c) Bragging at school that she hung out with Kristi all Summer.
(d) She and Kristi borrowing each other's clothes.
13. Why do Mom and Dad argue about David?
(a) Mom thinks Dad doesn't spend enough time with David.
(b) Dad thinks Mom coddles David.
(c) Dad doesn't want to take David to the beach.
(d) Dad thinks David's therapy is too expensive.
14. Which of the following is NOT something found in Catherine's room?
(a) Sticky notes.
(c) Pogo stick.
(d) Sea shells.
15. What does Catherine put on a card to represent herself in Jason's collection?
(a) A drawing of herself.
(b) A heart.
(c) A photo of herself.
(d) Her name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would David rather go than going to his therapy session?
2. What is Dad doing with David outside?
3. Catherine sees the new girl next door talking to whom?
4. What does Jason's mother notice that Catherine is doing?
5. What card does Jason hold up to mean Catherine?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)