|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason's mother notice that Catherine is doing?
(a) Cleaning out her purse.
(c) Drawing Jason.
(d) Reading a magazine.
2. What does Jason's mother scold Catherine for doing?
(a) Teasing Jason.
(b) Drawing Jason.
(c) Hitting Jason.
(d) Making fun of Jason.
3. Catherine's mother is reading a book about ________________ to her.
(b) Tom Sawyer.
(d) Harry Potter.
4. Which of the following is NOT a word Catherine puts on new cards for Jason?
(b) Why not.
5. Who is the boy in the wheelchair in the waiting room at the therapist's office?
6. Why do Mom and Dad argue about David?
(a) Dad doesn't want to take David to the beach.
(b) Dad thinks Mom coddles David.
(c) Dad thinks David's therapy is too expensive.
(d) Mom thinks Dad doesn't spend enough time with David.
7. What are the names of Catherine's guinea pigs?
(a) Jelly and Beans.
(b) Pink and Lavendar.
(c) Peanut Butter and Jelly.
(d) Nutmeg and Cinnamon.
8. What does Catherine think about when Kristi comes over to introduce herself?
(a) Bragging at school that she hung out with Kristi all Summer.
(b) Introducing Kristi to all her friends at school.
(c) She and Kristi double dating with boys.
(d) She and Kristi borrowing each other's clothes.
9. Who is Jason's mother?
(a) Mrs. Hunt.
(b) Mrs. Petry.
(c) Mrs. Shannon.
(d) Mrs. Morehouse.
10. What is OT?
(a) Occupational Therapy.
(b) Occupational Testing.
(c) Oxygen Tent.
(d) Ohio Transportation.
11. What does David drop in the fish tank this time?
(a) Cassette tape.
12. Catherine vents her frustration about ________________ to Jason.
(a) Summer school.
13. What does Kristi reveal to Catherine?
(a) She is interested in Ryan.
(b) She didn't want to move here.
(c) She was held back a year.
(d) She hates her father.
14. Which of the following is the subject of an unfinished drawing in Catherine's room?
(a) A zoo.
(b) A landscape.
(c) An orchard.
(d) A castle.
15. What makes David freak out and throw a tantrum while outside?
(a) A helicopter flies overhead.
(b) There is a thunder and lightning.
(c) A bee lands near him.
(d) A motorcycle backfires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason use to communicate?
2. What is Catherine's aspiration?
3. Why can the Peterson's daughter not come to lunch at Catherine's house?
4. Which of the following is NOT something found in Catherine's room?
5. What does Catherine put on a card to represent herself in Jason's collection?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)