|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mrs. Peterson's daughter?
2. What is Dad doing with David outside?
(a) Mowing the yard.
(b) Playing baseball.
(c) Washing the car.
(d) Planting shrubs.
3. What is Kristi's demeanor when she comes over to meet Catherine?
4. What video is David watching when Catherine is babysitting him?
(a) Thomas the Tank Engine.
(c) Winnie the Pooh.
(d) Shrek II.
5. Which of the following is the subject of an unfinished drawing in Catherine's room?
(a) A landscape.
(b) A zoo.
(c) An orchard.
(d) A castle.
6. Why do Mom and Dad argue about David?
(a) Mom thinks Dad doesn't spend enough time with David.
(b) Dad thinks Mom coddles David.
(c) Dad thinks David's therapy is too expensive.
(d) Dad doesn't want to take David to the beach.
7. What does Jason use to communicate?
(a) Sign language.
(b) Pad and pencil.
8. Mrs. Morehouse thanks Catherine at the therapist's office for _____________.
(a) The portrait of Jason.
(b) The soft drink for Jason.
(c) The book for Jason.
(d) The candy for Jason.
9. Which boy does Kristi think is nice?
10. What is OT?
(a) Ohio Transportation.
(b) Occupational Therapy.
(c) Oxygen Tent.
(d) Occupational Testing.
11. What is the name of the Petersons' daughter?
12. Why is Catherine excited about what is going on in the neighborhood?
(a) The city needs a new park.
(b) She loves to play in the snow.
(c) The block party should be really fun.
(d) A girl her age is moving in next door.
13. What does Catherine's mother urge Catherine to tell Jason?
(a) The reason she was sketching him.
(b) She has a brother like him.
(c) She admires him.
(d) She would like to be his friend.
14. What does Catherine tell Kristi about Jason when Kristi sees his portrait in Catherine's sketchbook?
(a) He has a great sense of humor.
(b) She feels really sorry for him.
(c) He is not her boyfriend.
(d) He is David's best friend.
15. Catherine vents her frustration about ________________ to Jason.
(c) Summer school.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to being confined to a wheelchair, Jason has __________________.
2. Catherine sees the new girl next door talking to whom?
3. What does Catherine think about when Kristi comes over to introduce herself?
4. Who is David's therapist?
5. What does David do when Catherine completes her card?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)