|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine's mother urge Catherine to tell Jason?
(a) She would like to be his friend.
(b) The reason she was sketching him.
(c) She has a brother like him.
(d) She admires him.
2. Why do Mom and Dad argue about David?
(a) Dad thinks David's therapy is too expensive.
(b) Mom thinks Dad doesn't spend enough time with David.
(c) Dad doesn't want to take David to the beach.
(d) Dad thinks Mom coddles David.
3. Catherine tells Jason that David is _____________________.
(a) Difficult to deal with sometimes.
(b) A great tennis player.
(c) A little snoop.
(d) Her idol.
4. What does Catherine give to Jason?
(a) A comic book.
(b) The portrait she drew of him.
(c) A set of markers.
(d) Her sketchbook.
5. What words are on the flashcard Jason holds up for Catherine?
(a) Thank you.
6. What does Catherine take out of Jason's book to take with her?
(a) Bent cards.
(b) Soiled cards.
(c) Blank cards.
(d) Old cards.
7. How old is David?
8. What had Jason wanted to buy at a yard sale earlier today?
(a) A violin.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) A drum set.
(d) A guitar.
9. Which of the following is NOT a word Catherine puts on new cards for Jason?
(d) Why not.
10. How many antique bottles does Catherine have in her room?
11. What is Dad doing with David outside?
(a) Planting shrubs.
(b) Mowing the yard.
(c) Washing the car.
(d) Playing baseball.
12. What does Catherine notice in the neighborhood one day?
(a) Her bike has been stolen.
(b) A new family is moving in next door.
(c) Someone has put toilet paper in the trees.
(d) Someone put a flamingo in her yard.
13. What prevents David from living a normal life?
(a) He is crippled.
(b) He is retarded.
(c) He is autistic.
(d) He is blind.
14. What is OT?
(a) Oxygen Tent.
(b) Occupational Therapy.
(c) Occupational Testing.
(d) Ohio Transportation.
15. Why does David select a certain video to watch when Catherine is babysitting him?
(a) He has a Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal.
(b) He loves Christmas.
(c) He likes Shrek's ears.
(d) He loves trains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the subject of an unfinished drawing in Catherine's room?
2. Which of the following is NOT a saying Catherine puts on a card for Jason?
3. What does David do around the moving people next door?
4. What does David like?
5. What does Catherine have David do to distract him while waiting for five o'clock?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)