|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David drop in the fish tank this time?
(c) Cassette tape.
2. How old is David?
3. Which boy does Kristi think is nice?
4. Who is the person who can calm David when he is upset?
(b) His therapist.
5. What does Catherine put on a card to represent herself in Jason's collection?
(a) A drawing of herself.
(b) A photo of herself.
(c) A heart.
(d) Her name.
6. Who is Jason's mother?
(a) Mrs. Petry.
(b) Mrs. Shannon.
(c) Mrs. Hunt.
(d) Mrs. Morehouse.
7. Who is David's therapist?
8. How many blank cards does Catherine take to make cards for Jason's collection?
9. With what does David occupy himself in his mother's office?
(a) A train set.
(b) A puzzle.
(c) A video.
(d) A book.
10. What makes David freak out and throw a tantrum while outside?
(a) A helicopter flies overhead.
(b) There is a thunder and lightning.
(c) A bee lands near him.
(d) A motorcycle backfires.
11. What does Kristi suggest that she and Catherine do at Kristi's house?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Call boys.
(c) Rent a movie.
(d) Play on the computer.
12. What does David have when he bursts into Catherine's room while she and Kristi are talking?
(a) A book with some pages missing.
(b) A shoe with a knot in the lace.
(c) A cassette tape that has come unspooled.
(d) A soda can that won't open.
13. David is obsessed with the five o'clock arrival of whom/what?
(a) Ice cream truck.
(b) The newspaper.
14. What does Catherine take out of Jason's book to take with her?
(a) Old cards.
(b) Blank cards.
(c) Soiled cards.
(d) Bent cards.
15. What has Catherine written in her sketchbook?
(a) Fashion ads.
(b) Love letters.
(d) Rules for David.
Short Answer Questions
1. What card does Jason hold up to mean Catherine?
2. Which of the following is NOT something found in Catherine's room?
3. Why can the Peterson's daughter not come to lunch at Catherine's house?
4. What is Jason's communication book?
5. When Dad arrives home, what does Catherine tell Dad that he needs to get for David?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)