|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 120 - 140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason's mother notice that Catherine is doing?
(a) Reading a magazine.
(b) Cleaning out her purse.
(c) Drawing Jason.
2. Which of the following is NOT a word Catherine puts on new cards for Jason?
(d) Why not.
3. Catherine sometimes feels that Dad cares more about ___________________ than he does his family.
(a) His cars.
(b) His garden.
(c) His business.
(d) His golf game.
4. Catherine gets permission from Mrs. Morehouse to do what?
(a) Help Jason run ramps in his wheelchair.
(b) Push Jason up and down the hallways in his wheelchair.
(c) Take Jason to a movie.
(d) Run Jason around the parking lot in his wheelchair.
5. Why is Catherine excited about what is going on in the neighborhood?
(a) She loves to play in the snow.
(b) The city needs a new park.
(c) A girl her age is moving in next door.
(d) The block party should be really fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the boy in the wheelchair in the waiting room at the therapist's office?
2. What words are on the flashcard Jason holds up for Catherine?
3. Where would Catherine like to take a trip alone with her father?
4. How old is Catherine?
5. How many times does Catherine agree to run Jason around the parking lot in his wheelchair after their first time?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)