|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 120 - 140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine is torn between loyalty to her brother and ______________________.
(a) Friendship with Jason.
(b) Loyalty to her mother.
(c) Hatred for Kristi.
(d) A need to strike out on her own.
2. How old is Mrs. Peterson's daughter?
3. What does Catherine plan to do with the secret Jason reveals in #107?
(a) Tell her mother.
(b) Tell Kristi.
(c) Tell no one.
(d) Tell the therapist.
4. What does Catherine teasingly tell Jason she should do?
(a) Put a siren on his wheelchair.
(b) Run him around the parking lot in his wheelchair.
(c) Put lights on his wheelchair.
(d) Put flags on his wheelchair.
5. Who is the person who can calm David when he is upset?
(c) His therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine's mother urge Catherine to tell Jason?
2. What does Jason's mother notice that Catherine is doing?
3. Why does Catherine feel invigorated by running Jason around in his wheelchair?
4. What is one of David's favorite books?
5. What makes Kristi happy while at the pond?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)