|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 21 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine notice in the neighborhood one day?
(a) Someone has put toilet paper in the trees.
(b) Her bike has been stolen.
(c) A new family is moving in next door.
(d) Someone put a flamingo in her yard.
2. What does Catherine have David do to distract him while waiting for five o'clock?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Count cars that pass.
(c) Listen to the radio.
(d) Play cards.
3. Which of the following are used in David's therapy?
(b) Exercise equipment.
(c) Musical instruments.
(d) Games and toys.
4. Why is Catherine excited about what is going on in the neighborhood?
(a) She loves to play in the snow.
(b) The block party should be really fun.
(c) A girl her age is moving in next door.
(d) The city needs a new park.
5. What does Catherine's mother urge Catherine to tell Jason?
(a) She admires him.
(b) She would like to be his friend.
(c) The reason she was sketching him.
(d) She has a brother like him.
Short Answer Questions
1. David is obsessed with the five o'clock arrival of whom/what?
2. What item from the book Catherine's mother is reading to her does Catherine wish she had?
3. Who is Jason's mother?
4. What is the name of the family which has moved in next door to Catherine's family?
5. Catherine is curious about why Jason wanted ______________ especially since he can't use one.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)