|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 21 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Catherine?
2. What does the girl next door do when she sees David throw a fit?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Points and stares.
(c) Expresses concern.
3. What does Jason's mother scold Catherine for doing?
(a) Making fun of Jason.
(b) Hitting Jason.
(c) Teasing Jason.
(d) Drawing Jason.
4. What prevents David from living a normal life?
(a) He is retarded.
(b) He is autistic.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is crippled.
5. What sound bothers David on the drive home in the car?
(b) Turn signal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is David?
2. Who is the boy in the wheelchair in the waiting room at the therapist's office?
3. Catherine is curious about why Jason wanted ______________ especially since he can't use one.
4. What does Catherine's mother urge Catherine to tell Jason?
5. Catherine's mother is reading a book about ________________ to her.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)