|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162 - 177.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents David from living a normal life?
(a) He is crippled.
(b) He is autistic.
(c) He is retarded.
(d) He is blind.
2. How does Catherine feel when giving the new word cards to Jason?
3. How many antique bottles does Catherine have in her room?
4. How does Ryan cruelly trick David?
(a) He spills David's popcorn on the ground.
(b) He gives him an empty gum wrapper.
(c) He sends him to his car to get candy when there is none there.
(d) He throws David's candy in a puddle.
5. How old is Mrs. Peterson's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine vents her frustration about ________________ to Jason.
2. Why does David get upset if their father is a little bit late coming home from work?
3. What are Catherine and Kristi doing when Dad arrives home?
4. What does Catherine purchase as a gift?
5. Which boy does Kristi think is nice?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)