Pages 1 - 20
1. How old is Catherine?
2. How old is David?
3. What is distinctive about David?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is a paraplegic.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He is autistic.
4. Where would David rather go than going to his therapy session?
(a) The museum.
(b) The ice cream shop.
(c) The theme park.
(d) The video store.
5. What does David like to do at the video store?
(a) Reads the parental advisory information on the video cases.
(b) Talks to the girl at the check out counter.
(c) Watches the movie playing in the store.
(d) Buys popcorn and gummie bears.
6. Why does David get upset if their father is a little bit late coming home from work?
(a) He worries that he has had an accident.
(b) He is comfortable with specific times.
(c) He thinks his dinner will get cold.
(d) He is afraid he will be late for the soccer game.
7. What does Catherine like to do?
This section contains 4,088 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)