|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Froggy refuse to escape from Buster with Chappie?
2. Why does Chappie not want to run a scheme against the bikers?
3. What is the name of Russ's boss?
4. What is Bruce's addiction?
5. How does Bruce die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Chappie's mother no longer live at home when Chappie returns there?
2. What does Chappie tell Russ as they walk through the park together?
3. What is strange about Ken when Chappie returns home?
4. What do Chappie and Russ do when they get to Plattsburgh?
5. How does Chappie decide on his new name?
6. Why does Wanda fire Russ and tell him to leave the apartment?
7. What sad news does Chappie get after watching the apartment complex burn down?
8. Why is Chappie confused about Black Bart always harassing him?
9. What is ironic about the way that Chappie gets back to Au Sable?
10. What does Russ do to cover up his gang tattoo?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How was this title significant to the course of this plot, and what kind of things did the title foreshadow?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
How do Russ and Chappie change through the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)