|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Froggy come to be with Buster?
2. Where do the bikers send the stolen electronics to?
3. What does Chappie do before leaving Russ in Keene?
4. What does Chappie find on his first night in Keene?
5. Why does Buster give Chappie his money while in the van?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does I-Man teach Chappie about marijuana?
2. What is ironic about the way that Chappie gets back to Au Sable?
3. How does Chappie end up with all of Buster's money?
4. How does Chappie trick his mother after being caught shoplifting?
5. What does Chappie do at the summer house?
6. Why does Chappie agree to do a screen test with Buster?
7. What does Ken say to make Chappie mad when Chappie returns home?
8. What kind of tattoo does Chappie get, and why?
9. What does Chappie think Froggy has been used for when he first sees her?
10. What sad news does Chappie get after watching the apartment complex burn down?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do Russ and Chappie change through the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Chappie and Paul are very similar in nature although very different in many other areas. What are some of these intrinsic differences and similarities, and what message(s) was Banks was trying to send with these two characters?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)