|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chappie consider killing himself?
(a) Jumping in front of a car.
(b) Jumping off a bridge.
(c) Shooting himself.
(d) Overdosing on drugs.
2. Why does Chappie's father never get to see him?
(a) He promised Chappie's mother he would stay away.
(b) He lost all visitation rights.
(c) He doesn't pay alimony.
(d) He moved out of the country.
3. What kind of women do Rastas tend to prefer?
(a) Black women.
(b) White women.
(c) Older women.
(d) Younger women.
4. What does Chappie's mother tell Chappie she will not let him do?
(a) Smoke pot in her house.
(b) Bully her into changing her mind.
(c) Leave without a word again.
(d) Speak ill of Ken.
5. What does Paul let Chappie do with him when he is in town?
(a) Run errands.
(b) Take messages.
(c) Drive the car.
(d) Take notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chappie's father's name?
2. What is Nighthawk's occupation?
3. What is Paul's nickname in Jamaica?
4. What is Paul addicted to?
5. Who does the Starport cater to mostly?
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret does Chappie want to tell his father?
2. What does I-Man do when he hears Paul want to kill him?
3. How did Chappie's mother and father meet?
4. How does Paul feel when he is reunited with Chappie?
5. What secret did Chappie's mother keep for Chappie's father when they met and why?
6. What does Chappie like best about living with I-Man?
7. What happens when a woman tries to take I-Man's Jah stick away?
8. What is the Communal House?
9. What does Evening Star do for a living?
10. What does Chappie do at the bridge in the rain, and why?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)