|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives at the communal house?
(b) Illegal Aliens.
(c) Drug dealers.
2. What is happening when Chappie meets Paul?
(a) A national parade.
(b) A business deal.
(c) A large party.
(d) A drug raid.
3. What does Chappie think the communal house looks like?
(a) A mess.
(b) A termite hovel.
(c) An ant farm.
(d) A nest.
4. What is the Starport?
(a) A touring company.
(b) A large manor house.
(c) A ship.
(d) A night club.
5. What does I-Man call Chappie when introducing him to Paul Dorsett?
(a) The first born.
(b) Baby Doc.
(c) The white son.
(d) My protege.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does I-Man use in place of a passport?
2. Why is Chappie disappointed with his mother when he reunites with her?
3. What kind of women do Rastas tend to prefer?
4. Aside from people, what else does Evening Star like to take care of?
5. What does I-Man grow carefully in his greenhouse?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Chappie's mother and father meet?
2. What happened to Rose after Chappie sent her home?
3. What makes Chappie think that I-Man is magical?
4. What does Chappie feel obligated to do after I-Man's death?
5. What does Chappie like best about living with I-Man?
6. How does Chappie feel about his 15th birthday party?
7. What has Russ been doing since Chappie and he split ways?
8. Why did Chappie's mother and father get a divorce?
9. What does Evening Star try to teach Chappie?
10. What happens when a woman tries to take I-Man's Jah stick away?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)