|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Chappie's mother really crying when Chappie comes home one day?
(a) She saw him high.
(b) She heard from his father.
(c) She found the coins.
(d) Ken beat her.
2. Who helps Russ get the money he needs to keep his apartment?
(a) His mother.
3. How do the boys get to Keene?
(a) They rent a car.
(b) The hitch hike.
(c) They steal a truck.
(d) They take the bus.
4. What happens as Russ is escaping from his room?
(a) He starts a fire.
(b) He knocks over a VCR.
(c) He breaks a window.
(d) He breaks his leg.
5. What does I-Man NOT use marijuana for?
(a) Deadening his senses.
(b) Escaping reality.
(c) All of these.
(d) Making money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chappie do before leaving Russ in Keene?
2. What does Russ do to keep his apartment?
3. Why do the boys go to Keene?
4. Where is Chappie pierced at the beginning of the book?
5. What does I-Man refuse to eat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is strange about Ken when Chappie returns home?
2. What does Chappie do when he leaves Keene, and why?
3. What does Chappie tell Russ as they walk through the park together?
4. What causes Chappie to turn back on his promise to do a screen shot for Buster?
5. What does Russ choose to do when he leaves Chappie?
6. How is Chappie's cat saved from himself?
7. What sad news does Chappie get after watching the apartment complex burn down?
8. What does Ken say to make Chappie mad when Chappie returns home?
9. How does Chappie trick his mother after being caught shoplifting?
10. What does Chappie do at the summer house?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)