|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chappe think the man with Froggy is from?
2. Why does Chappie not want to run a scheme against the bikers?
(a) He is already in league with the bikers.
(b) He doesn't trust Russ.
(c) He doesn't want to anger them.
(d) He doesn't want to go to jail.
3. Who helps Russ get the money he needs to keep his apartment?
(a) His mother.
4. Why is Russ kicked out of his apartment?
(a) He was caught dealing drugs.
(b) He has trashed the place.
(c) He is behind on the rent.
(d) He has been stealing from the till.
5. Why does Chappie agree to be in a movie for Buster?
(a) To help a nice man.
(b) To get more customers.
(c) To spare Froggy.
(d) To make money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chappie know Joker?
2. Where do the bikers keep all the stolen electronics until they are shipped?
3. What kind of things does Chappie pawn off at the beginning of the book?
4. Why is Russ fired?
5. Why does Chappie think his mother is crying when he gets home one day?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chappie end up with all of Buster's money?
2. What does Chappie think Froggy has been used for when he first sees her?
3. How does Russ buy himself some time before leaving his apartment?
4. What sad news does Chappie get after watching the apartment complex burn down?
5. What do Chappie and Russ do when they get to Plattsburgh?
6. Why does Wanda fire Russ and tell him to leave the apartment?
7. What is Chappie trying to do when he is caught shoplifting?
8. How does Chappie learn that he and Russ are reported missing after leaving Au Sable?
9. How does Chappie support himself after he runs away from home?
10. Where does Chappie stay after running away, and how does he pay the rent?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)