|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Chappie get the money he gives I-Man for his trip to Jamaica?
(a) He got it from his mother.
(b) He stole it from Buster.
(c) He made it selling pot.
(d) He found it on the streets.
2. What kind of car is seen outside the ant farm?
3. How old was Chappie when his parents got divorced?
4. Who tells Chappie he is acting like his real father?
(a) His uncle.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
5. Where is the painful element of the Rah stick hidden?
(a) The lion's mane.
(b) The snake's mouth.
(c) The eye of the creature.
(d) The grid design.
6. What does Chappie's mother say caused the split between her and Ken?
(a) Her lack of money.
(b) Chappie's delinquency.
(c) Ken's abuse.
(d) His lack of self control.
7. What does Paul let Chappie do with him when he is in town?
(a) Run errands.
(b) Take messages.
(c) Drive the car.
(d) Take notes.
8. What kind of women do Rastas tend to prefer?
(a) Black women.
(b) White women.
(c) Older women.
(d) Younger women.
9. How does Paul feel when Chappie finds him?
10. Where is Chappie's father living now?
(d) The Carribbean.
11. What is Paul's nickname in Jamaica?
(b) Side winder.
12. What kind of weapon does Chappie see a lot of in Jamaica?
(a) Hand guns.
(b) Saw blades.
(c) Sawn off shot guns.
13. Why do Rastas hang around Evening Star's home?
(a) All of these.
(b) She cooks for them.
(c) She doesn't mind if they do drugs.
(d) There is alcohol there.
14. Who owns the Starport?
(a) Evening Star.
(b) Buster Brown.
(d) Paul Dorsett.
15. How does Chappie consider killing himself?
(a) Shooting himself.
(b) Overdosing on drugs.
(c) Jumping in front of a car.
(d) Jumping off a bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jason not want to kill Chappie?
2. What is Chappie's father's name?
3. What does I-Man call the younger Rastas?
4. What was a warrant issued for Chappie's father for?
5. What is carved on the Jah stick?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)