|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chappie think about when introduced to the the men at the communal house?
(a) Buster Brown and the rap band.
(b) The Adirondack Iron bikers.
(c) His father.
(d) The brothers on the bus.
2. Aside from people, what else does Evening Star like to take care of?
3. What does Paul let Chappie do with him when he is in town?
(a) Take messages.
(b) Take notes.
(c) Drive the car.
(d) Run errands.
4. What does Chappie use in place of a passport?
(a) A fake ID.
(b) A work visa.
(c) A wallet of money.
(d) A stolen driver's licence.
5. What kind of weapon does Chappie see a lot of in Jamaica?
(a) Sawn off shot guns.
(b) Hand guns.
(c) Saw blades.
6. What is Nighthawk's occupation?
(c) Drug dealer.
7. How does Paul feel when Chappie finds him?
8. Why does Chappie's father never get to see him?
(a) He moved out of the country.
(b) He promised Chappie's mother he would stay away.
(c) He doesn't pay alimony.
(d) He lost all visitation rights.
9. What does Chappie take to remember I-Man by?
(a) His cloak.
(b) His Rah stick.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His ring.
10. What is the Starport?
(a) A touring company.
(b) A night club.
(c) A ship.
(d) A large manor house.
11. Why did Chappie's mother leave her husband?
(a) All of these.
(b) He lost his job.
(c) He was cheating on her.
(d) He was abusive.
12. What is Paul's nickname in Jamaica?
(b) Side winder.
13. What kind of car is seen outside the ant farm?
14. What is happening when Chappie meets Paul?
(a) A national parade.
(b) A drug raid.
(c) A large party.
(d) A business deal.
15. What name does Chappie call Ken while talking to his mother?
(b) All of these.
(d) Pot head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is carved on the Jah stick?
2. What secret does Chappie almost reveal to his grandmother?
3. Where did Chappie get the money he gives I-Man for his trip to Jamaica?
4. Who does Chappie stay with after his fight with his mother?
5. What is Accompang?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)