|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weapon does Chappie see a lot of in Jamaica?
(a) Hand guns.
(b) Sawn off shot guns.
(d) Saw blades.
2. Why do Rastas hang around Evening Star's home?
(a) She cooks for them.
(b) She doesn't mind if they do drugs.
(c) There is alcohol there.
(d) All of these.
3. How is Chappie's first crop taken out of the village?
(a) It is given to the marketers.
(b) It is mailed.
(c) It is air lifted.
(d) It is smuggled in bundles.
4. What does I-Man use in place of a passport?
(a) A stolen driver's licence.
(b) A fake ID.
(c) A work visa.
(d) A wallet of money.
5. Why does Chappie's father never get to see him?
(a) He moved out of the country.
(b) He lost all visitation rights.
(c) He promised Chappie's mother he would stay away.
(d) He doesn't pay alimony.
6. Who tells Chappie he is acting like his real father?
(b) His mother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His grandmother.
7. What was Chappie's mother's job when she met Chappie's father?
8. What name does Chappie call Ken while talking to his mother?
(b) Pot head.
(c) All of these.
9. Where is Chappie's father living now?
(b) The Carribbean.
10. Who lives at the communal house?
(c) Drug dealers.
(d) Illegal Aliens.
11. What market does Chappie attract for I-Man?
(a) Angry mobs.
(b) Distrusting black men.
(c) White tourists.
(d) Curious villagers.
12. What does Chappie use in place of a passport?
(a) A wallet of money.
(b) A work visa.
(c) A stolen driver's licence.
(d) A fake ID.
13. Where does I-Man live?
14. What does Chappie fantasize about while walking in the rain?
(a) Building a greenhouse.
(b) Finding his father.
(c) Jumping off a bridge.
(d) Killing Ken.
15. Why does Chappie like being with I-Man?
(a) He says funny things.
(b) He has a plan.
(c) He has pot.
(d) He teaches him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Chappie not live with his father in Kingston?
2. What does Paul call Chappie?
3. What is carved on the Jah stick?
4. What does Chappie's mother say caused the split between her and Ken?
5. Who does Chappie think I-Man sells some ganga to?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)