|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does I-Man say he will get violent about if needs be?
(a) Drug rights.
(b) The communal house.
(c) His religious freedom.
(d) His family's protection.
2. What is Nighthawk's occupation?
(b) Drug dealer.
3. Where is Chappie's father living now?
(c) The Carribbean.
4. Who tells Chappie he is acting like his real father?
(a) His grandmother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His mother.
5. Who lives at the communal house?
(a) Illegal Aliens.
(c) Drug dealers.
6. Why does Chappie's father never get to see him?
(a) He promised Chappie's mother he would stay away.
(b) He moved out of the country.
(c) He doesn't pay alimony.
(d) He lost all visitation rights.
7. Why does Chappie like being with I-Man?
(a) He has a plan.
(b) He says funny things.
(c) He teaches him.
(d) He has pot.
8. What does Chappie think the communal house looks like?
(a) A mess.
(b) A termite hovel.
(c) A nest.
(d) An ant farm.
9. What is Paul addicted to?
10. How does Paul feel when Chappie finds him?
11. Where is the painful element of the Rah stick hidden?
(a) The snake's mouth.
(b) The lion's mane.
(c) The eye of the creature.
(d) The grid design.
12. What kind of women do Rastas tend to prefer?
(a) Older women.
(b) White women.
(c) Black women.
(d) Younger women.
13. Who does Chappie think I-Man sells some ganga to?
(b) His father.
(d) A policeman.
14. Who does Chappie notify before he flies to Jamaica?
(b) Sister Rose.
(d) His mother.
15. How is Chappie's first crop taken out of the village?
(a) It is air lifted.
(b) It is given to the marketers.
(c) It is mailed.
(d) It is smuggled in bundles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret did Chappie's mother know about his father when they first met?
2. What does Chappie use in place of a passport?
3. What was Chappie's father's job when he met Chappie's mother?
4. Why does I-Man want to return to Jamaica?
5. What do people come to get from the communal house?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)