|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of CDs does Chappie try to sell Buster?
2. What does Chappie yell as he leaves the house in Keene?
(a) With or without you.
(b) My rule reigns.
(c) I need no one.
(d) The Bone Rules.
3. Where does Chappie meet I-Man?
(a) In the bar.
(b) In the van.
(c) In the summer house.
(d) In the bus.
4. Why is Chappie going to summer school?
(a) To avoid failing.
(b) To avoid his step-father.
(c) To get ahead.
(d) To be with his friends.
5. What does I-Man call his religion?
6. Why is it ironic for Black Bart to harass Chappie?
(a) He buys pot from Chappie.
(b) He is Chappie's teacher.
(c) He knows Chappie's mother.
(d) He has arrested Chappie.
7. Where does Chappie hide Buster's money?
(a) In his shoe.
(b) Inside the van door.
(c) Inside the game cock.
(d) In his hat.
8. Who helps Russ get the money he needs to keep his apartment?
(a) His mother.
9. How did Froggy come to be with Buster?
(a) He kidnapped her.
(b) Her mother gaver her to him.
(c) He adopted her.
(d) He is her step-father.
10. Where does Buster drive to in the van while Chappie is in it?
(a) His office.
(b) The mall.
(c) A bar.
(d) A police station.
11. Why do the boys go to Keene?
(a) They heard there were jobs available there.
(b) Russ's aunt has a summer home there.
(c) They wanted to see the ocean.
(d) Nobody knows them there.
12. Why does Buster give Chappie his money while in the van?
(a) To conceal it from the rappers.
(b) To show him how successful he could be.
(c) To bribe him to be quiet.
(d) To make him happy.
13. What kind of things does Chappie pawn off at the beginning of the book?
(a) Things his father owned.
(b) Things his step-father owns.
(c) Things that are broken.
(d) Things nobody will notice missing.
14. What do Chappie and I-Man do when they first meet?
(b) Smoke pot.
(c) Show their tattoos.
(d) Shoot up heroin.
15. How does Chappie find out the reason of his mother's divorce from his father?
(a) His father-in-law tells him.
(b) He asks her.
(c) He asks him.
(d) He finds letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Froggy's mother take care of her?
2. What does Chappie know about Froggy's mother the minute he hears her voice?
3. What does Russ do to prove he is a hard core member of the gang?
4. Where does Chappe think the man with Froggy is from?
5. What is Chappie's hairstyle at the begining of the book?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)