|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did I-Man leave the work farm?
(a) He was offended.
(b) He fell in love.
(c) He hated the food.
(d) His visa expired.
2. Why did Russ drop out of school?
(a) It was too easy and boring for him.
(b) It was too hard for him.
(c) The teachers hated him.
(d) He ran away from home.
3. Why is Russ fired?
(a) He has been stealing from the till.
(b) He let bikers live in his apartment.
(c) He has come to work high.
(d) He was caught dealing drugs.
4. How does Bruce die?
(a) He is shot in the back.
(b) He gets hit in the head with a falling beam.
(c) He goes into a burning building to save Chappie.
(d) He is stabbed in the gut.
5. Where does Chappie usually sleep in Russ's apartment?
(a) The floor.
(b) The couch.
(c) The tub.
(d) A cot.
6. Who convinces Russ to leave his car behind?
7. What do Chappie and I-Man do when they first meet?
(a) Shoot up heroin.
(b) Smoke pot.
(c) Show their tattoos.
8. Why is Chappie's mother really crying when Chappie comes home one day?
(a) She saw him high.
(b) She found the coins.
(c) She heard from his father.
(d) Ken beat her.
9. Why does Chappie get into Buster's van?
(a) He sees a cute girl in the van.
(b) He thinks it is a Christian minister.
(c) He needs a ride.
(d) He is desperate for food.
10. What does Russ see as unfair treatment from Bruce?
(a) He won't let Russ have his own room.
(b) He won't let Russ ride with them.
(c) He won't let Russ be a part of the scam.
(d) He won't let Russ's name be on the dock.
11. Why can't Froggy's mother take care of her?
(a) She is too busy.
(b) She doesn't have the money.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She is too sick.
12. What does Buster tell Chappie his occupation is?
(a) Scam artist.
(b) Head hunter.
13. What kind of CDs does Chappie try to sell Buster?
14. What grade is Chappie in when the book begins?
15. What does Chappie find in a briefcase in his mother's closet?
(a) A pistol.
(b) Mock jewelery.
(c) Bags of coins.
(d) Old letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is I-Man from?
2. What kind of things does Chappie pawn off at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Bruce tell Chappie to do with the stolen electronics?
4. What does Chappie do before leaving Russ in Keene?
5. Why does Chappie agree to be in a movie for Buster?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)