|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Russ is escaping from his room?
(a) He breaks his leg.
(b) He knocks over a VCR.
(c) He starts a fire.
(d) He breaks a window.
2. What major change comes over Froggy after living with I-Man?
(a) She grows.
(b) She gets healthy.
(c) She stops crying.
(d) She speaks.
3. What does Ken do when he hears why his wife is crying when Chappie gets home one day?
(a) Takes away Chappie's allowance.
(b) Beats Chappie.
(c) Goes to work.
(d) Locks Chappie in his room.
4. What does Bruce do to Chappie when he sees that Russ has been stealing from him?
(a) Punches him and kicks him out of the house.
(b) Ties him up and puts him in Russ's room.
(c) Initiates him into the gang.
(d) Threatens to kill him if Russ doesn't come back.
5. How does Chappie try to protect Russ when Brie realizes he is stealing?
(a) He sets up a distraction.
(b) He gives Bruce a cut of the money.
(c) He blames it on someone else.
(d) He plays dumb.
6. Why is Russ kicked out of his apartment?
(a) He was caught dealing drugs.
(b) He has trashed the place.
(c) He is behind on the rent.
(d) He has been stealing from the till.
7. What is strange about Froggy when Chappie first sees her?
(a) She is bruised.
(b) She is dazed.
(c) She has blue hair.
(d) She is very pale.
8. What is Buster's last name?
9. What does Chappie do before leaving Russ in Keene?
(a) Shoots up the house.
(b) Ruins the food supply.
(c) Steals all the food.
(d) Calls the police.
10. Where does Buster drive to in the van while Chappie is in it?
(a) His office.
(b) A bar.
(c) A police station.
(d) The mall.
11. What does I-Man call his religion?
12. What does Russ do to prove he is a hard core member of the gang?
(a) Gets a tattoo.
(b) Buys a gun.
(c) Allows them to stay in his apartment.
(d) Shoots up cocaine.
13. Why does Chappie not want to run a scheme against the bikers?
(a) He doesn't want to go to jail.
(b) He is already in league with the bikers.
(c) He doesn't trust Russ.
(d) He doesn't want to anger them.
14. What drug does Chappie love at the beginning of the book?
15. How does Bruce die?
(a) He is stabbed in the gut.
(b) He goes into a burning building to save Chappie.
(c) He is shot in the back.
(d) He gets hit in the head with a falling beam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the bikers steal electronics from?
2. What is the Adirondack Iron?
3. What does Russ steal from the bikers?
4. What do Chappie and I-Man do when they first meet?
5. What does Chappie find on his first night in Keene?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)