|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chappie first ask Buster for?
(a) A meal.
(b) Spare change.
(c) A ride home.
(d) Some business.
2. Why do the boys fight so much in Keene?
(a) They are sick.
(b) They are hungry.
(c) They are detoxing.
(d) They are bored.
3. What does Russ do to keep his apartment?
(a) Promises to get the rent money.
(b) Kicks the bikers out.
(c) Offers her cheap pot.
(d) Threatens to tell the cops it is condemned.
4. How does Bruce realize Russ is stealing from him?
(a) The piles are smaller.
(b) The prices for the merchandise are lower.
(c) He hears Russ in the morning.
(d) The client complains.
5. What is Chappie's mother's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chappie pierced at the beginning of the book?
2. What is Chappie's hairstyle at the begining of the book?
3. Where does Chappie hide Buster's money?
4. Why does Froggy refuse to escape from Buster with Chappie?
5. What does Chappie yell as he leaves the house in Keene?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)