|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chappie find out the reason of his mother's divorce from his father?
(a) He asks her.
(b) His father-in-law tells him.
(c) He asks him.
(d) He finds letters.
2. Who does Russ live with at the beginning of the book?
(a) A friend from work.
(b) His sisters.
(c) Some old bikers.
(d) His step-father.
3. Why is Chappie going to summer school?
(a) To be with his friends.
(b) To get ahead.
(c) To avoid his step-father.
(d) To avoid failing.
4. What does Ken do when he hears why his wife is crying when Chappie gets home one day?
(a) Goes to work.
(b) Locks Chappie in his room.
(c) Takes away Chappie's allowance.
(d) Beats Chappie.
5. What is strange about Froggy when Chappie first sees her?
(a) She is very pale.
(b) She is dazed.
(c) She is bruised.
(d) She has blue hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Black Bart's occupation?
2. Where does Black Bart harass Chappie?
3. What does Chappie find in a briefcase in his mother's closet?
4. Why did Chappie's mother get divorced from Chappie's father?
5. What does Russ do to keep his apartment?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)