|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chappie find out the reason of his mother's divorce from his father?
(a) His father-in-law tells him.
(b) He finds letters.
(c) He asks her.
(d) He asks him.
2. What does Chappie do before running away from home?
(a) Steals his mother's purse.
(b) Shoots up the house.
(c) Packs up all the food.
(d) Pours blood onhis bed.
3. What does Charlie buy with the money of his pawned possessions?
(a) Tutor time.
(d) False report cards.
4. What does Russ do to keep his apartment?
(a) Promises to get the rent money.
(b) Threatens to tell the cops it is condemned.
(c) Offers her cheap pot.
(d) Kicks the bikers out.
5. Where does Black Bart harass Chappie?
(a) The mall.
(b) The park.
(c) His house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Russ live with at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Ken do when he hears why his wife is crying when Chappie gets home one day?
3. What is Chappie's mother's job?
4. What is Bruce's addiction?
5. Where is Chappie pierced at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)