• Chappie is in summer school to avoid flunking the 8th grade. He and his friend Russ, who lives with some bikers, do pot.
• Chappie pawns off things around the house to pay for his pot addiction. He finds a briefcase in his mother's closet with coins in it. He pawns these for pot.
• He comes home one day to see his mother crying and thinks Ken has been beating her. She has found the missing coins that were from her grandmother.
• Ken beats him, and he runs away. He comes back the next day to collect his things. He takes the rifle from his mother's closet and shoots up her room.
• He takes a job as a drug dealer, and sleeps on Russ's couch. He pays his rent by providing Russ and the bikers with pot.
• At Christmastime, he wants to be reconciled with his family...
This section contains 1,882 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)