|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is this case given?
2. What kind of review is Dorothy asked to perform?
3. What is the Toymaker's new identity?
4. What does Anwar use to stir the bread mix?
5. What concept does Adam describe but Anwar is still struggling to grasp?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Dorothy horrified by the request from her employer to act on an urgent case review?
2. What mistake does Felix uncover regarding his overall plan?
3. What does Dr. MacDonald reveal about ATHENA when Liz and Kemal interview him?
4. What is ATHENA?
5. Who are Liz and Kemal sent to interview, and what do they learn?
6. What does Liz learn from Kemal after she picks him up from the airport?
7. Why is Anwar afraid to talk to the police regarding Tariq?
8. What questions does Adam have after his last discussion with the others, and what does he do about it?
9. What does Anwar do when he realizes that it has been a week since any communication from IRIK has come in?
10. What does Liz realize the victims of Operation Babylon have in common?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Dorothy's job? What brings her to town? What incident was the catalyst that created the position that Dorothy now works at? What was she looking into that caused her enough concern to approach her boss? What was unusual about his response?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Anwar get suspicious about his job? What does he realize is missing, and how does he try to resolve this issue? What does Adam tell Anwar when Anwar describes the situation to him? What does Adam attempt to clear up for Anwar and what does he suggest Anwar do?
Essay Topic 3
How did the Toymaker remember his father? What quirk did he and his father share? How did his father confirm this? What was his father diagnosed with, that the Toymaker takes after? What happened when the Toymaker turned nine? How did this affect his future?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)