|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bibi so angry with Anwar when he gets home?
2. How many deaths does Kemal report they have so far?
3. Where do Liz and Kemal go to do the interview?
4. How many people follow the Toymaker out of the bar?
5. What does Liz learn before they check in formally?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Liz and Kemal leave Dr. MacDonald's office?
2. Why is Dorothy horrified by the request from her employer to act on an urgent case review?
3. Who are Liz and Kemal sent to interview, and what do they learn?
4. What does Anwar tell Felix when he gets him on the phone?
5. What does Anwar believe where Tariq's death is concerned?
6. What does Dorothy decide she needs after the day she has had?
7. How do the tables get turned on Dorothy when she meets with the Toymaker for a drink?
8. What kind of trouble does the suitcase the Toymaker insisted Anwar take home with him cause him with Bibi and why?
9. What is Anwar trying to do when the Toymaker arrives?
10. What does Liz learn from Kemal after she picks him up from the airport?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What trouble does the Toymaker encounter during a transfer of hotels? Why is this such an issue for him? What is he missing? How does he cope without the items he is missing? Who helps him and how?
Essay Topic 2
Who does Dorothy meet for a date? What is her intention where this man is concerned? Why does she not tell Liz? How are the tables turned on Dorothy before the night is over? What is her reaction and why?
Essay Topic 3
What is Rule 34? Why does Rule 34 exist? Who controls/runs it? What is their primary mandate? Do we have a comparable department or group? If so, what is it and how are they similar?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)