|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Toymaker tell Anwar?
2. What is distinctive about the Toymaker's suitcase?
3. Where does Anwar go after leaving his parole officer?
4. What time does Bhaskar call for Datka?
5. What does Bibi confront Anwar about when he returns?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dickie describe as 'all the rage' to Liz?
2. What is unusual about the communication system used by the Toymaker to contact Operations?
3. What happens as Liz is on the way to work?
4. Why is Liz working at the West End control center?
5. What does Anwar do to keep himself busy in his new office?
6. What does Adam tell Anwar he should have, and why?
7. What information do Dorothy and Liz share that either could be fired for?
8. What authority did Kemal come to Scotland with the first time?
9. Why is the Toymaker in Scotland?
10. What happens during the most recent move the Toymaker makes and who does he hold responsible?`
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is listed as the single biggest challenge faced by bots in the previous three years? What issue are they unable to fully resolve and why is that the case? Does a solution exist and if so, what is it?
Essay Topic 2
When did Dorothy meet Kemal for the first time? What was the basis for their acquaintance? What is Dorothy's first response to the fact that she is asked to pick Kemal up from the airport? What, if anything, changes her mind about how she feels where Kemal is concerned?
Essay Topic 3
Who does Dorothy meet for the first time before she sees Liz? What is her connection to Liz? Why is she determined to keep Liz at arms length? What secrets does she keep from Liz and why?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)