|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What site does Stuart log into to download the templates he needs?
2. What is Dorothy's job position most closely compared to?
3. Where does the Toymaker go to get his new identity?
4. Who is Stuart Jackson worried about?
5. Who sends the visiting trade delegation to the consulate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Operation's approach when dealing with Intellectual Property Violations?
2. What information do Dorothy and Liz share that either could be fired for?
3. What is the mandate for the Rule 34 Squad?
4. Where does the term 'a two-wetsuit' job come from?
5. What does Anwar do to keep himself busy in his new office?
6. What happens during the most recent move the Toymaker makes and who does he hold responsible?`
7. Why is Bibi's mother so upset when Anwar gets home?
8. What does Dickie describe as 'all the rage' to Liz?
9. What does Adam tell Anwar he should have, and why?
10. What is the Operations dependent on most?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who are the Operation? What is their purpose? How are they able to maintain control? What leverage do they use, and how effective is it?
Essay Topic 2
What trouble does the Toymaker encounter during a transfer of hotels? Why is this such an issue for him? What is he missing? How does he cope without the items he is missing? Who helps him and how?
Essay Topic 3
What is Dorothy's job? What brings her to town? What incident was the catalyst that created the position that Dorothy now works at? What was she looking into that caused her enough concern to approach her boss? What was unusual about his response?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)