|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the consulate visitors bring to Anwar?
2. Who sends the Toymaker to Anwar?
3. What is the first law of detection?
4. What is the major difference between the last time Kemal was in Scotland and this time?
5. Who is Bibi?
Short Essay Questions
1. What job does Tariq ask Anwar to do for him?
2. What does Anwar do to keep himself busy in his new office?
3. What is the mandate for the Rule 34 Squad?
4. What is the largest problem faced by AI filters?
5. Why does the Toymaker fear an enemy attack?
6. What is the Operation's approach when dealing with Intellectual Property Violations?
7. What does Anwar's new job require of him?
8. What is the difference between Bibi's response to Anwar's new job, and Mr. Webber's response?
9. What happens during the most recent move the Toymaker makes and who does he hold responsible?`
10. What happens as Liz is on the way to work?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What secret does Liz learn about herself? In what manner does Liz believe she has failed? Why? What stopped her skyrocketing career? Who did Liz feel was directly responsible, and why?
Essay Topic 2
What is Rule 34? Why does Rule 34 exist? Who controls/runs it? What is their primary mandate? Do we have a comparable department or group? If so, what is it and how are they similar?
Essay Topic 3
What job does Anwar take on to clear his debt with Operations? What mistake does he make? What is the outcome of that mistake? What does he find when he checks on his work? What makes the product useless to him?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)