|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Toymaker agree is cross-wired at the lowest level in the brain?
(a) Fear and sex.
(b) Sex and violence.
(c) Pleasure and pain.
(d) Song and dance.
2. Who calls Anwar the next day at work?
(c) The Toymaker.
3. What does Anwar decide to do?
(a) Move without a forewarding address.
(b) Go back to work.
(c) Quit and tell the police everything.
(d) Destroy the bread mix.
4. Who is home when Anwar arrives?
(d) No one.
5. Where does he ask Liz to take him before checking in at work?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) His hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many murders can now be attributed to faulty appliances?
2. What does Adam tell Anwar regarding the IRIK?
3. What happens to Larry after he expresses his concerns about ATHENA?
4. What does Liz learn before they check in formally?
5. What does MacDonald tell Liz and Kemal ATHENA was developed for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Dorothy horrified by the request from her employer to act on an urgent case review?
2. What hasn't Dorothy told Liz about the important changes in her life?
3. Why is Anwar afraid to talk to the police regarding Tariq?
4. What does Dorothy decide she needs after the day she has had?
5. What is it about the UN exit polls that makes Anwar so uncomfortable that he brings it up with Adam.
6. What financial oddity does Anwar question Adam about?
7. What kind of trouble does the suitcase the Toymaker insisted Anwar take home with him cause him with Bibi and why?
8. What is Anwar trying to do when the Toymaker arrives?
9. Who are Liz and Kemal sent to interview, and what do they learn?
10. What does Operations discover about Dr. MacDonald and what is the Toymaker asked to do about it?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)