|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Liz and Kemal go to do the interview?
(a) Appleton Tower.
(b) Figtown Tower.
(c) Peachtree Tower.
(d) Plumtree Tower.
2. What does MacDonald assure them?
(a) That ATHENA will be shut down.
(b) That his use of ATHENA is within parameters.
(c) That he no longer uses ATHENA.
(d) That ATHENA was not his creation.
3. What crash course does Adam provide Anwar with?
(a) How to buy and sell derivatives.
(b) How to avoid taxation on income.
(c) How to bankrupt a country.
(d) How to buy and sell penny stocks.
4. Who does Anwar decide to call?
(a) Liz Kavanaugh.
(b) Dorothy Straight.
(c) Felix Datka.
(d) John Christie.
5. Where does Anwar go when the police are done with him?
(a) To the bar Adam frequents.
(b) Home with Bibi.
(c) Back to the office.
(d) For a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Dorothy at ten in the evening after her encounter with John Christie?
2. Why is the Toymaker unhappy with Operations?
3. What is the Toymaker asked to pick up from Dr. MacDonald?
4. How many deaths does Kemal report they have so far?
5. What other item does the Toymaker want Anwar to provide?
Short Essay Questions
1. What questions does Adam have after his last discussion with the others, and what does he do about it?
2. What mistake does the Toymaker make when he goes out again after Dorothy leaves?
3. What mistake does Felix uncover regarding his overall plan?
4. Why is Anwar afraid to talk to the police regarding Tariq?
5. What does Anwar believe where Tariq's death is concerned?
6. What does Liz realize the victims of Operation Babylon have in common?
7. How does Liz respond when Dorothy confesses all?
8. What is ATHENA?
9. Why is Dorothy horrified by the request from her employer to act on an urgent case review?
10. Who are Liz and Kemal sent to interview, and what do they learn?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)