|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Operations ask the Toymaker to do about Dr. MacDonald?
(a) Bring him in.
(b) Downsize him.
(c) Help him finish his assignment.
(d) Retrain him.
2. How much money does Adam tell Anwar to try to assemble?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Three thousand dollars.
(c) Five thousand dollars.
(d) Fifteen hundred dollars.
3. What does the Toymaker have already waiting for Anwar in the attic?
(a) A taser.
(b) A noose.
(c) A knife.
(d) A loaded gun.
4. What killed Tariq?
(a) A hairdryer.
(b) His own vacuum bot.
(c) An electric heater.
(d) A faulty outlet.
5. Where does the Toymaker go after Dorothy leaves?
(a) To sightsee.
(b) To a bar.
(c) To the restaurant.
(d) To Anwar's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people follow the Toymaker out of the bar?
2. What name is this case given?
3. Where in the house was Tariq killed?
4. When does Felix tell his associates that he plans to shut everything down?
5. What is the Toymaker asked to pick up from Dr. MacDonald?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Toymaker consider might be the reaction to his staying with Anwar and his family for a few days?
2. What is ATHENA?
3. What does Dorothy decide she needs after the day she has had?
4. What is Anwar trying to do when the Toymaker arrives?
5. Who are Liz and Kemal sent to interview, and what do they learn?
6. What is it about the UN exit polls that makes Anwar so uncomfortable that he brings it up with Adam.
7. How does Liz respond when Dorothy confesses all?
8. What does Liz realize the victims of Operation Babylon have in common?
9. What hasn't Dorothy told Liz about the important changes in her life?
10. What mistake does the Toymaker make when he goes out again after Dorothy leaves?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)