|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room is the Toymaker in?
(a) Room 452.
(b) Room 604.
(c) Room 352.
(d) Room 502.
2. What does a uniform cop interrupt MacLeish during Kemal's briefing to reveal?
(a) There is a phone call for him.
(b) Another body has been found.
(c) John Christie has turned himself in.
(d) John Christie is the name of a famous serial killer.
3. What threat does one of the delegates make?
(a) That he willl destroy the bread mix.
(b) That he will publicize the bread mix.
(c) That he will shut things down if Felix doesn't.
(d) That he will go to the police.
4. How does the interview with MacDonald sit with Liz?
(a) She understands the concept now.
(b) Alarm bells are going off.
(c) She feels reassured.
(d) She and Kemal are lost in the technological end of things.
5. What name is this case given?
(a) Operation Mayhem.
(b) Operation Babylon.
(c) Operation Istanbul.
(d) Operation Issyk-Kulistan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Toymaker go after Dorothy leaves?
2. What does Liz do on the way to the airport?
3. Who calls Anwar the next day at work?
4. What does Liz tell Dorothy after she reveals her encounter with John Christie?
5. Where do Liz and Kemal go to do the interview?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anwar trying to do when the Toymaker arrives?
2. What does Dorothy decide she needs after the day she has had?
3. What does Adam tell Anwar?
4. What have bots been able to do for the past three years?
5. What is ATHENA?
6. How does Liz respond when Dorothy confesses all?
7. How do the tables get turned on Dorothy when she meets with the Toymaker for a drink?
8. What does the Toymaker consider might be the reaction to his staying with Anwar and his family for a few days?
9. What does Operations discover about Dr. MacDonald and what is the Toymaker asked to do about it?
10. Why is Dorothy horrified by the request from her employer to act on an urgent case review?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)