|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest problem with Internet now?
(a) It is anonymous.
(b) AI filters can't tell Spam from ham most of the time.
(c) It has no policing.
(d) It is without regulation.
2. What does Anwar order on his own initiative?
(a) A consulate handbook.
(b) An etiquette guide.
(c) A bread maker.
(d) A language course on Kyrgyz.
3. What anomaly is Kemal unable to account for this week?
(a) There have been no new crimes reported.
(b) There has been no contact from head office.
(c) There is a sharp increase in spam.
(d) There have been no new botnets and spam has fallen.
4. How many people has the Operation lost in the past three days?
(a) Under thirty.
(b) Under twenty-five.
(c) Over seventy-five.
(d) Over fifty.
5. In what country does this novel take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anwar's parole officer?
2. What precaution does she ask Liz to join her in before she continues to discuss the problem she has with her?
3. Where does Tariq give Anwar?
4. Who is Bibi?
5. What time does Bhaskar call for Datka?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Internet primarily made up of now?
2. What is the Operations dependent on most?
3. What does Anwar do to keep himself busy in his new office?
4. What job does Tariq ask Anwar to do for him?
5. What happens as Liz is on the way to work?
6. Why is Operations unable to help the Toymaker to replace his contacts?
7. What circumstances make Liz so angry that she wants someone's head?
8. What does Dickie describe as 'all the rage' to Liz?
9. Why does the Toymaker fear an enemy attack?
10. What is unusual about the communication system used by the Toymaker to contact Operations?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)