|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jaxxie creating?
(a) A super model doll.
(b) A set of false identification.
(c) An anatomically correct adult female.
(d) A life sized model of a four year old child.
2. What kind of business is Dorothy in town to look at?
(a) An airport.
(b) A bank.
(c) An office tower.
(d) A hotel.
3. What does he learn from the next two men who enter his office?
(a) He is being replaced.
(b) The additive necessary is Selenium.
(c) The mix is actually bread mix.
(d) The mix is actually a recipe for beer.
4. Who is Stuart Jackson worried about?
(a) The Fraud Squad of the Police Department.
(b) The Operation's tax farmer.
(c) His parole officer.
(d) His vengeful partner, Gav.
5. What vibrates to get Liz's attention?
(a) Her glasses.
(b) Her phone.
(c) Her watch.
(d) Her purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is the catalyst causing most of the First Citizen's troubles?
2. What does Anwar order on his own initiative?
3. How much does Tariq pay Anwar?
4. How many people has the Operation lost in the past three days?
5. Who contacts Liz regarding a murder with similar circumstances to Blair's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Adam tell Anwar he should have, and why?
2. What does Anwar do to keep himself busy in his new office?
3. Where does the term 'a two-wetsuit' job come from?
4. Why is Operations unable to help the Toymaker to replace his contacts?
5. What does Adam suggest the bread mix might be a front for?
6. What is unusual about the communication system used by the Toymaker to contact Operations?
7. What does Dickie describe as 'all the rage' to Liz?
8. What is the difference between Bibi's response to Anwar's new job, and Mr. Webber's response?
9. Why is the Toymaker in Scotland?
10. Why does the Toymaker fear an enemy attack?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)