|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What work does Anwar take on the side from Tariq?
(a) Answering phones for Tariq's company.
(b) Web site monitoring.
(c) Creating bulk mailers.
(d) Work on Tariq's dating site.
2. Who sends the Toymaker to Anwar?
(b) Colonel Datka
3. How much does Tariq pay Anwar?
(a) One hundred Euros.
(b) Three hundred Euros.
(c) Seven hundred Euros.
(d) Five hundred Euros.
4. Where does Operations direct him to go?
(a) To a new hotel.
(b) To a local pharmacy.
(c) To the airport.
(d) To the mall.
5. Who does Anwar check with after the trade delegates leave?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the consulate visitors bring to Anwar?
2. How much does Bibi tell Anwar the bread mix is selling for on the street?
3. What does Bibi confront Anwar about when he returns?
4. What does the Toymaker tell Anwar?
5. What kind of business is Dorothy in town to look at?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Operations dependent on most?
2. What does Dorothy do for a living?
3. What is the difference between Bibi's response to Anwar's new job, and Mr. Webber's response?
4. What is the Internet primarily made up of now?
5. Why does Anwar believe that he deserves to die?
6. What does Adam tell Anwar he should have, and why?
7. What happens as Liz is on the way to work?
8. What happens during the most recent move the Toymaker makes and who does he hold responsible?`
9. Why does the Toymaker fear an enemy attack?
10. What is the mandate for the Rule 34 Squad?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)