|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the target of the investigation requested?
(d) John Christie.
2. How much money does Adam tell Anwar to try to assemble?
(a) Five thousand dollars.
(b) Three thousand dollars.
(c) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
3. When does Felix tell his associates that he plans to shut everything down?
(a) In exactly twenty-four hours.
(b) In exactly twelve hours.
(c) Before the authorities catch on.
(d) As soon as the bread mix is ready.
4. Where in the house was Tariq killed?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The living room.
(c) The attic.
(d) The bathroom.
5. What does Dorothy wonder after she gets back to her room?
(a) If the Toymaker is seeing anyone else.
(b) If the Toymaker would have stopped with her safe word.
(c) If the Toymaker would want to see her again.
(d) If she has time to see Liz.
6. Why is MacLeish angry with Liz when she returns from interviewing MacDonald?
(a) He didn't want her to take Kemal with her.
(b) He is responding to her file regarding Dorothy.
(c) He is stressed and unrealistic.
(d) He has just received a complaint regarding her interviewing.
7. How many murders can now be attributed to faulty appliances?
8. What chills Dorothy about the Toymaker before she leaves?
(a) His room.
(b) His lack of affect.
(c) His dog.
(d) His eyes.
9. What kind of people did Felix unwittingly hire to help with ATHENA?
(a) Researcher, pharmaceutical companies and an automotive company.
(b) Rule 34 team.
(c) Undercover policemen.
(d) Criminals on probation.
10. What threat does one of the delegates make?
(a) That he will go to the police.
(b) That he will shut things down if Felix doesn't.
(c) That he willl destroy the bread mix.
(d) That he will publicize the bread mix.
11. What are researchers trying to accomplish with ATHENA?
(a) A way to avoid injuries.
(b) An impartial witness to crime.
(c) A way to tell Spam from ham.
(d) A way to police without the human factor.
12. Who calls next?
13. What does the Toymaker agree is cross-wired at the lowest level in the brain?
(a) Fear and sex.
(b) Song and dance.
(c) Sex and violence.
(d) Pleasure and pain.
14. What room is the Toymaker in?
(a) Room 352.
(b) Room 452.
(c) Room 502.
(d) Room 604.
15. What does Liz do on the way to the airport?
(a) Her nails.
(b) Calls MacLeish.
(c) Returns her emails.
(d) Checks on the investigation through CopSpace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anwar impulsively do while he is talking to Datka?
2. What is Adam beginning to wonder?
3. What happens to Larry after he expresses his concerns about ATHENA?
4. What connects Adam to both Anwar and Tariq?
5. What kind of review is Dorothy asked to perform?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)