|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anwar find when he goes up the ladder?
(a) The suitcase containing sexual toys of all kinds.
(b) A child sized doll in the suitcase is soliciting him suggestively.
(c) His bread mix has bubbled over and made the loft impassible.
(d) The suitcase is open and drugs are all over the floor.
2. What alerts them that Anwar is in trouble?
(a) They see him in the window.
(b) They hear him scream.
(c) They see his open door.
(d) He calls Liz's cell phone.
3. What do his associates believe?
(a) That Felix is behind the killings.
(b) That Felix will not pay them.
(c) That Felix plans to kill them, too.
(d) That Felix is double crossing them.
4. Who enters Anwar's home without invitation?
(c) The Toymaker.
(d) Liz and Kemal.
5. What does the Toymaker tell Dorothy to do after he finishes with her?
(a) Pour them some wine.
(c) Call a friend over.
(d) Shower with him.
6. What concept does Adam describe but Anwar is still struggling to grasp?
(a) The concept of synthetic biology.
(b) The concept of political science.
(c) The concept of synthetic biography.
(d) The concept of political finance.
7. What happens to Larry after he expresses his concerns about ATHENA?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He is killed.
(c) His home burns to the ground.
(d) He has an accident and is paralyzed.
8. Who does Anwar discover has been killed?
(a) The Toymaker.
9. What conditions does Bibi put on their relationship?
(a) If he stays away from his children, she won't have him arrested.
(b) If he meets his obligations, she may reconsider.
(c) If she stays away from her, she will allow him access to his children.
(d) If he touches her ever again, she will have him arrested.
10. What do Liz and Kemal learn when they go back to her office?
(a) Another murder has occurred.
(b) Bibi has been killed.
(c) An investigator was killed.
(d) Anwar has been killed.
11. How much money does Adam tell Anwar to try to assemble?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Three thousand dollars.
(c) Five thousand dollars.
(d) Fifteen hundred dollars.
12. What is Dorothy's safe word?
13. What does Kemal believe the real challenge was?
(a) To design flawed equipment.
(b) To be creatively different each time.
(c) To have the appliances all work together at the same time.
(d) To be triggered without owner's knowledge.
14. What does Dr. MacDonald predict will happen if ATHENA works correctly?
(a) Law enforcement will be redundant.
(b) Crime will increase.
(c) Crime will become obsolete.
(d) Liz and Kemal will be out of a job soon.
15. Why is the Toymaker especially unhappy?
(a) He is unhappy that Anwar is home alone.
(b) He can smell that Anwar has activated the mix.
(c) He is unhappy that Anwar didn't answer the door.
(d) He sees his suitcase has been opened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Toymaker asked to pick up from Dr. MacDonald?
2. What do Liz and Kemal find back at MacDonald's office?
3. Why does Dr. MacDonald tell them ATHENA was created?
4. What does Liz figure out almost immediately?
5. Where does Anwar go when the police are done with him?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)