|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Liz and Kemal learn when they go back to her office?
(a) An investigator was killed.
(b) Bibi has been killed.
(c) Anwar has been killed.
(d) Another murder has occurred.
2. What other item does the Toymaker want Anwar to provide?
(a) A map of the underground.
(b) A bottle of Scotch.
(c) A housekey.
(d) A map of the surrounding area.
3. What does Liz learn before they check in formally?
(a) MacLeish has filed a complaint against her.
(b) She has been demoted again.
(c) Dorothy has gone home.
(d) Another body has been found.
4. What does Operations ask the Toymaker to do about Dr. MacDonald?
(a) Help him finish his assignment.
(b) Bring him in.
(c) Retrain him.
(d) Downsize him.
5. What is Adam beginning to wonder?
(a) How ATHENA is making choices on her own.
(b) What will happen to Anwar.
(c) How long he can hold out.
(d) Whether he should cash in now.
6. Where does Dorothy meet the Toymaker for their date?
(a) His hotel room.
(b) The park.
(c) The restaurant.
(d) The bar.
7. Why is the Toymaker especially unhappy?
(a) He sees his suitcase has been opened.
(b) He is unhappy that Anwar is home alone.
(c) He can smell that Anwar has activated the mix.
(d) He is unhappy that Anwar didn't answer the door.
8. What does Dr. MacDonald predict will happen if ATHENA works correctly?
(a) Crime will increase.
(b) Crime will become obsolete.
(c) Liz and Kemal will be out of a job soon.
(d) Law enforcement will be redundant.
9. What do his associates believe?
(a) That Felix is behind the killings.
(b) That Felix plans to kill them, too.
(c) That Felix is double crossing them.
(d) That Felix will not pay them.
10. What does the Toymaker see as his first priority?
(a) Find a new asset.
(b) Getting his DNA off the police database.
(c) Put together a new identity.
(d) Find out who is killing his assets.
11. What does MacDonald tell Liz and Kemal ATHENA was developed for?
(a) To create a map of possible internet fraud.
(b) To identify fake networks, tracing them to the source.
(c) To monitor illegal activity.
(d) To be used in conjunction with policing on line.
12. When she diffuses MacLeish, what does Liz discover in her office?
(a) More fatalities have been reported.
(b) Artificial intelligence has confessed.
(c) A repairman has been charged.
(d) She is given the rest of the day off.
13. Where in the house was Tariq killed?
(a) The attic.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The living room.
(d) The bathroom.
14. What is the Toymaker's new identity?
(a) Petrovich Markic.
(b) Manny Peters.
(c) Peter Manuel.
(d) Manuel Peterson.
15. How many deaths does Kemal report they have so far?
Short Answer Questions
1. What chills Dorothy about the Toymaker before she leaves?
2. What does Kemal believe the real challenge was?
3. Why is MacLeish angry with Liz when she returns from interviewing MacDonald?
4. Who does Anwar decide to call?
5. What is Dorothy's safe word?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)