|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does MacDonald assure them?
(a) That he no longer uses ATHENA.
(b) That his use of ATHENA is within parameters.
(c) That ATHENA was not his creation.
(d) That ATHENA will be shut down.
2. Why is MacLeish angry with Liz when she returns from interviewing MacDonald?
(a) He is stressed and unrealistic.
(b) He has just received a complaint regarding her interviewing.
(c) He didn't want her to take Kemal with her.
(d) He is responding to her file regarding Dorothy.
3. What does Anwar find when he goes up the ladder?
(a) A child sized doll in the suitcase is soliciting him suggestively.
(b) The suitcase is open and drugs are all over the floor.
(c) The suitcase containing sexual toys of all kinds.
(d) His bread mix has bubbled over and made the loft impassible.
4. Where does he ask Liz to take him before checking in at work?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) His hotel.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) A restaurant.
5. What request does Dorothy make?
(a) To talk to Bibi.
(b) To get more information regarding the new file.
(c) To see Christie again.
(d) To see Liz now.
6. What does Liz tell Dorothy after she reveals her encounter with John Christie?
(a) That he is harmless.
(b) That she would love to double date.
(c) That she is lucky to be alive.
(d) That she wants to meet him.
7. What does Kemal believe the real challenge was?
(a) To be creatively different each time.
(b) To design flawed equipment.
(c) To have the appliances all work together at the same time.
(d) To be triggered without owner's knowledge.
8. What site does Dorothy ask the Toymaker if he regularly posts on?
9. What does MacDonald tell Liz and Kemal ATHENA was developed for?
(a) To be used in conjunction with policing on line.
(b) To monitor illegal activity.
(c) To identify fake networks, tracing them to the source.
(d) To create a map of possible internet fraud.
10. What does Liz figure out almost immediately?
(a) Anwar is involved.
(b) Anwar is her best lead to the Toymaker.
(c) Anwar is hiding something.
(d) Anwar is not the killer.
11. How many murders can now be attributed to faulty appliances?
12. Who contacts Liz just before she retires for the night?
13. Why is Bibi so angry with Anwar when he gets home?
(a) She is convinced he is seeing someone else.
(b) She has seen the inside of the Toymaker's suitcase.
(c) She is tired of his double dealing and is leaving him.
(d) She is angry that she had to handle Tariq's death alone.
14. What do Liz and Kemal learn when they go back to her office?
(a) An investigator was killed.
(b) Anwar has been killed.
(c) Bibi has been killed.
(d) Another murder has occurred.
15. What alerts them that Anwar is in trouble?
(a) They hear him scream.
(b) He calls Liz's cell phone.
(c) They see his open door.
(d) They see him in the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam tell Anwar regarding the IRIK?
2. Who is Liz asked to interview the next morning?
3. How much money does Adam tell Anwar to try to assemble?
4. Where in the house was Tariq killed?
5. What does Dr. MacDonald predict will happen if ATHENA works correctly?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)