|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who contacts Liz regarding a murder with similar circumstances to Blair's?
(a) Karl Heyne from Dresden.
(b) Alistaire Jones from the U.S. Marshalls.
(c) Hardy Karl from Ottawa.
(d) Jonas Hayden from Munich.
2. Who meets Anwar at the airport?
(b) Felix Datka.
(c) Margaret Berman.
(d) Michael Blair ESQ.
3. What does the Operation take from Stuart?
(a) His bike.
(b) A kidney.
(c) His life.
(d) His mother.
4. What is the name of the section that Liz is usually in charge of?
(a) The Bots Squad.
(b) The Interface Division.
(c) The Rule 34 Squad.
(d) The West Enders Squad.
5. What name does the Toymaker use?
(a) Christian Jones.
(b) Chris Johnson.
(c) John Christie.
(d) Jonas Cristie.
6. How does the Toymaker get to his next destination?
(a) By bus.
(b) By bike.
(c) By car.
(d) By taxi.
7. Why is the Toymaker in Edinburgh?
(a) To hire a new security service.
(b) To visit family.
(c) To find a new base of operations.
(d) To replace the Operations manager who died unexpectedly.
8. In what country does this novel take place?
9. What does the Operation not lose sight of?
(a) Who has the money.
(b) When it is time to cash out.
(c) Who can most effectively lead.
(d) Who can be relied on to follow orders.
10. How much does Tariq pay Anwar?
(a) Three hundred Euros.
(b) Seven hundred Euros.
(c) One hundred Euros.
(d) Five hundred Euros.
11. What is the Toymaker asked to provide?
(a) Next of kin.
(c) A DNA sample.
12. What does Anwar receive on his fourth day of employment?
(a) A bottle of wine from Issyk-Kulistan.
(b) A pocket guide to international diplomacy.
(c) An invitation to a diplomatic reception at the Georgian Consulate.
(d) An invitation to meet the other Issyk-Kulistan consulates.
13. What is the major difference between the last time Kemal was in Scotland and this time?
(a) The last time, Kemal was a Spamcop and now is a murder Investigator
(b) The last time Kemal came alone, this time with a team.
(c) This time, Kemal is single and last time was married.
(d) The last time Kemal came with a team, this time alone.
14. What is Jaxxie creating?
(a) A super model doll.
(b) A set of false identification.
(c) An anatomically correct adult female.
(d) A life sized model of a four year old child.
15. What is the first law of detection?
(a) Log all evidence, however inconsequential it seems to be.
(b) Witnesses always know more than they realize.
(c) Do not contaminate the scene.
(d) The longer you leave it, the harder it is to collar the culprit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends the Toymaker to Anwar?
2. What happens to Stuart's project?
3. Who is Anwar's parole officer?
4. Who does Anwar check with after the trade delegates leave?
5. How long has it been since Kemal was in Scotland?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)