|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Liz's office space located?
(a) In the former stables of Lothian and Borders.
(b) In the basement of the police station.
(c) Across town from the police station.
(d) Across the corridor from autopsy.
2. Who is the deceased that Liz is called out to deal with?
(a) Jase McDougall.
(b) Michael Blair, ESQ.
(c) Felix Datka.
(d) Bhaskar Tanayev.
3. Who does the Toymaker plan to interview first?
(d) Michael Blair.
4. What must the Toymaker now wait for?
(a) More funds to be wired.
(b) Elimination so his DNA can be destroyed.
(c) Michael Blair's funeral.
(d) New instructions from Operations.
5. How much cash does Jaxxie need to be safe?
(a) Four thousand Euros.
(b) Five thousand Euros.
(c) Three thousand Euros.
(d) Ten thousand Euros.
6. What drugs are found in Michael Blair's system?
(a) Viagra and Cocaine.
(b) Silendafil and Ritonavir.
(c) Sildenafil and Rhinolar.
(d) Speed and Viagra.
7. What event is the catalyst causing most of the First Citizen's troubles?
(a) The loss of his parents in a fire.
(b) The death of his daughter, Selena.
(c) The death of his wife, Yelena.
(d) The birth of his son, Joseph.
8. Where does the Toymaker go to get his new identity?
(a) The post office.
(b) Anwar's consulate office.
(c) His hotel.
(d) The police station.
9. What problem does the Toymaker have with this change in hotels?
(a) His luggage is damaged.
(b) His suitcase is lost.
(c) His credit card is refused.
(d) His room isn't ready.
10. What happens to Stuart's project?
(a) It has been hacked by some form of ransomware.
(b) His mother finds it and shuts it down before it is done.
(c) The police raid his mother's shed and take it away.
(d) The machine breaks down half way through.
11. How does Liz get to work?
(a) By bike.
(b) By car.
(c) By horse.
(d) By bus.
12. Who is Anwar's parole officer?
(a) Mr. Stubbins.
(b) Mr. Webber.
(c) Mr. Sameena.
(d) Mr. Neds.
13. What does Anwar begin investigating?
(a) What the main industry is in Issyk-Kulistan.
(b) How far he is allowed to travel.
(c) How to make beer.
(d) How long his probationary period will last.
14. What does Bibi confront Anwar about when he returns?
(a) A bag of bread mix.
(b) The money he has.
(c) A beer making kit.
(d) A laptop computer.
15. What is distinctive about the Toymaker's suitcase?
(a) It never weighs more than a total of 5.62 kilograms.
(b) It is made of cloth instead of leather.
(c) It's always blue.
(d) It has stickers from everywhere he's been to date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Toymaker asked to provide?
2. Who does Liz think of as Elvis?
3. How does the Toymaker contact Operations?
4. What is the first law of detection?
5. What name does the Toymaker use?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)