|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does MacLeish ask Liz to do?
(a) Pick up an Interpol investigator.
(b) Come in early.
(d) Finish his paperwork.
2. How does the Toymaker get to his first interview?
(a) By bicycle.
(b) By taxi.
(c) He walks.
(d) By bus.
3. What site does Stuart log into to download the templates he needs?
(a) Evil Santa's workshop.
(b) Gav's homepage.
(c) Microsoft's freeware site.
(d) Downloads for dummies.
4. How long does Dorothy tell Liz she will be in town for?
(a) A couple of hours.
(b) A couple of years.
(c) A couple of weeks.
(d) A couple of days.
5. Where does Operations direct him to go?
(a) To a new hotel.
(b) To the mall.
(c) To the airport.
(d) To a local pharmacy.
6. What kind of position does the Gnome offer Anwar?
(a) Electrician's apprentice.
(b) Truck driver.
(c) Honorary Consul.
(d) Brew master.
7. Who is Anwar's parole officer?
(a) Mr. Stubbins.
(b) Mr. Webber.
(c) Mr. Sameena.
(d) Mr. Neds.
8. How does Liz get to the crime scene?
(a) In a taxi.
(b) On a subway.
(c) On a Segway.
(d) In a patrol car.
9. What anomaly is Kemal unable to account for this week?
(a) There is a sharp increase in spam.
(b) There have been no new botnets and spam has fallen.
(c) There have been no new crimes reported.
(d) There has been no contact from head office.
10. What is the largest hurdle faced by Anwar in his new job so far?
(a) Combating boredom.
(b) Attending consulate functions.
(c) Completing the paperwork required.
(d) Learning about the country he represents.
11. Who is the deceased that Liz is called out to deal with?
(a) Bhaskar Tanayev.
(b) Michael Blair, ESQ.
(c) Jase McDougall.
(d) Felix Datka.
12. Why is the Toymaker in Edinburgh?
(a) To find a new base of operations.
(b) To visit family.
(c) To hire a new security service.
(d) To replace the Operations manager who died unexpectedly.
13. How does Sameena supplement her income?
(c) Cleaning jobs.
14. What does Anwar receive on his fourth day of employment?
(a) An invitation to a diplomatic reception at the Georgian Consulate.
(b) An invitation to meet the other Issyk-Kulistan consulates.
(c) A bottle of wine from Issyk-Kulistan.
(d) A pocket guide to international diplomacy.
15. What is Dorothy's job position most closely compared to?
(a) A spatial coordinator.
(b) A writer.
(c) A hotel inspector.
(d) An ethics canary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jaxxie creating?
2. What does Adam suggest the bread mix might be?
3. What precaution does she ask Liz to join her in before she continues to discuss the problem she has with her?
4. What event is the catalyst causing most of the First Citizen's troubles?
5. What is distinctive about the Toymaker's suitcase?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)