|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the section that Liz is usually in charge of?
(a) The West Enders Squad.
(b) The Interface Division.
(c) The Bots Squad.
(d) The Rule 34 Squad.
2. What does Adam suggest the bread mix might be?
(a) A distilling kit.
(b) A drug additive.
(c) A test.
(d) A medium for smuggling.
3. What does the Toymaker find at his second stop?
(a) The asset has moved.
(b) His missing luggage.
(c) Another dead asset.
4. Where does Operations direct him to go?
(a) To the mall.
(b) To the airport.
(c) To a local pharmacy.
(d) To a new hotel.
5. What is the biggest problem with Internet now?
(a) It is without regulation.
(b) It has no policing.
(c) AI filters can't tell Spam from ham most of the time.
(d) It is anonymous.
6. What precaution does she ask Liz to join her in before she continues to discuss the problem she has with her?
(a) She asks that they move further from the camera.
(b) She asks Liz to remove the battery from her cellphone.
(c) She asks that they walk and talk.
(d) She asks if Liz has any recording devices on her.
7. Who was the first on the scene?
(a) The victim's driver.
(b) The victim's barber.
(c) The victim's cleaner.
(d) The victim's accountant.
8. What does Bibi confront Anwar about when he returns?
(a) The money he has.
(b) A laptop computer.
(c) A bag of bread mix.
(d) A beer making kit.
9. What is the Toymaker asked to provide?
(a) A DNA sample.
(d) Next of kin.
10. Why must Liz reassign her workload?
(a) She is being sent to Issyk-Kulistan.
(b) She is temporarily transferred to CID.
(c) She is taking time off to be with Dorothy.
(d) She is ill.
11. How does Liz get to the crime scene?
(a) On a Segway.
(b) In a taxi.
(c) In a patrol car.
(d) On a subway.
12. How much cash does Jaxxie need to be safe?
(a) Three thousand Euros.
(b) Five thousand Euros.
(c) Ten thousand Euros.
(d) Four thousand Euros.
13. Who contacts Liz regarding a murder with similar circumstances to Blair's?
(a) Alistaire Jones from the U.S. Marshalls.
(b) Hardy Karl from Ottawa.
(c) Karl Heyne from Dresden.
(d) Jonas Hayden from Munich.
14. What does the Toymaker do every two or three days?
(a) Creates a new identity.
(b) Changes hotels.
(c) Showers and shaves.
(d) Flies to another city.
15. What is the Operations primary concern after talking to the Toymaker?
(a) That he find a new client.
(b) That he replace his luggage.
(c) That his medication be replaced.
(d) That he not forget the target.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tariq give Anwar?
2. What is the major difference between the last time Kemal was in Scotland and this time?
3. Who is Bibi?
4. What does the Operation not lose sight of?
5. Who is the deceased that Liz is called out to deal with?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)