Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part One: Liz: Red Pill, Blue Pill and Anwar: Job Interview
1. Why is Liz working at the West End control center?
2. Where does the term 'a two-wetsuit' job come from?
3. What does Adam tell Anwar he should have, and why?
4. Why does Anwar believe that he deserves to die?
Short Essay Question - Part One: Toymaker: The Leith Police Dismisseth Us and Liz: Morning After
5. What is the Operation's approach when dealing with Intellectual Property Violations?
6. What kind of job does...
This section contains 916 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)