1. Who sends Liz an IM telling her that an Inspector is wanted on a fatal accident scene?
2. How does McDougall describe the scene for Liz?
A two-wetsuit job.
3. Who was the first on the scene?
The victim's cleaner.
4. What is the name of the section that Liz is usually in charge of?
The Rule 34 Squad.
5. How does Liz get to the crime scene?
On a Segway.
6. In what country does this novel take place?
7. Where does Anwar go after leaving his parole officer?
To a pub at the top of Easter Road.
This section contains 4,488 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)