|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Dorothy: Breakdown and Liz: It's Complicated.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the largest hurdle faced by Anwar in his new job so far?
(a) Learning about the country he represents.
(b) Completing the paperwork required.
(c) Combating boredom.
(d) Attending consulate functions.
2. What do his associates believe?
(a) That Felix is behind the killings.
(b) That Felix plans to kill them, too.
(c) That Felix is double crossing them.
(d) That Felix will not pay them.
3. Who was the first on the scene?
(a) The victim's driver.
(b) The victim's barber.
(c) The victim's accountant.
(d) The victim's cleaner.
4. Where does Anwar go when the police are done with him?
(a) Home with Bibi.
(b) Back to the office.
(c) For a walk.
(d) To the bar Adam frequents.
5. Who sends the Toymaker to Anwar?
(d) Colonel Datka
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets Anwar at the airport?
2. What is the major difference between the last time Kemal was in Scotland and this time?
3. What is Anwar asked to do by the Toymaker?
4. How does the Toymaker get to his first interview?
5. What site does Dorothy ask the Toymaker if he regularly posts on?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)