|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Dorothy: Breakdown and Liz: It's Complicated.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Toymaker get to his first interview?
(a) By bus.
(b) By taxi.
(c) He walks.
(d) By bicycle.
2. What does Anwar order on his own initiative?
(a) A bread maker.
(b) A consulate handbook.
(c) A language course on Kyrgyz.
(d) An etiquette guide.
3. Who calls Anwar the next day at work?
(b) The Toymaker.
4. How does the Toymaker contact Operations?
(a) Using the chip embeded in his head.
(b) From a payphone.
(c) Using a prepaid cell phone.
(d) Through an anonymous computer.
5. What request does Dorothy make?
(a) To get more information regarding the new file.
(b) To see Liz now.
(c) To talk to Bibi.
(d) To see Christie again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Liz an IM telling her that an Inspector is wanted on a fatal accident scene?
2. Who is Stuart Jackson worried about?
3. What is Dorothy's job position most closely compared to?
4. How does the Toymaker get to his next destination?
5. What happens to Larry after he expresses his concerns about ATHENA?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)