|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Dorothy: Breakdown and Liz: It's Complicated.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Liz's office space located?
(a) Across town from the police station.
(b) Across the corridor from autopsy.
(c) In the former stables of Lothian and Borders.
(d) In the basement of the police station.
2. What does Adam tell Anwar?
(a) The Toymaker is likely responsible.
(b) If he follows his instructions, he will be a rich man.
(c) To go home and hide.
(d) To avoid the office at all costs.
3. What is Jaxxie creating?
(a) A super model doll.
(b) A life sized model of a four year old child.
(c) An anatomically correct adult female.
(d) A set of false identification.
4. What does Liz do on the way to the airport?
(a) Returns her emails.
(b) Checks on the investigation through CopSpace.
(c) Her nails.
(d) Calls MacLeish.
5. How does the Toymaker get to his next destination?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By bus.
(c) By bike.
(d) By car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What connects Adam to both Anwar and Tariq?
2. How long has it been since Kemal was in Scotland?
3. What kind of people did Felix unwittingly hire to help with ATHENA?
4. What does the Toymaker agree is cross-wired at the lowest level in the brain?
5. Who meets Anwar at the airport?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)