|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Anwar: Getting Answers; Dorothy: Rewind and Liz: Project Athena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must the Toymaker now wait for?
(a) New instructions from Operations.
(b) Elimination so his DNA can be destroyed.
(c) More funds to be wired.
(d) Michael Blair's funeral.
2. Why does Bhaskar send for Colonel Datka?
(a) He is having trouble sleeping.
(b) He is hungry.
(c) He is frightened.
(d) He needs someone to prepare his coffee.
3. What threat does one of the delegates make?
(a) That he will shut things down if Felix doesn't.
(b) That he will publicize the bread mix.
(c) That he will go to the police.
(d) That he willl destroy the bread mix.
4. Who calls Anwar the next day at work?
(a) The Toymaker.
5. What is Jaxxie creating?
(a) A life sized model of a four year old child.
(b) A super model doll.
(c) A set of false identification.
(d) An anatomically correct adult female.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Toymaker get to his first interview?
2. Where does Operations direct him to go?
3. What does the Toymaker agree is cross-wired at the lowest level in the brain?
4. Who was Sameena's last client?
5. What concept does Adam describe but Anwar is still struggling to grasp?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)