|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Anwar: Getting Answers; Dorothy: Rewind and Liz: Project Athena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Toymaker plan to interview first?
(b) Michael Blair.
2. What name is this case given?
(a) Operation Issyk-Kulistan.
(b) Operation Mayhem.
(c) Operation Babylon.
(d) Operation Istanbul.
3. Where does he ask Liz to take him before checking in at work?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) His hotel.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) A restaurant.
4. Where does the Toymaker go after Dorothy leaves?
(a) To sightsee.
(b) To Anwar's.
(c) To the restaurant.
(d) To a bar.
5. How many people has the Operation lost in the past three days?
(a) Under thirty.
(b) Under twenty-five.
(c) Over seventy-five.
(d) Over fifty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Toymaker do every two or three days?
2. Who does the Toymaker find when he knocks on Mike's door?
3. What does Adam suggest the bread mix might be?
4. Where do Liz and Kemal go to do the interview?
5. Where does Anwar go for his job interview?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)