|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Anwar: Getting Answers; Dorothy: Rewind and Liz: Project Athena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Bhaskar call for Datka?
(a) Seven thirty in the morning.
(b) Six forty in the morning.
(c) Five twenty in the morning.
(d) Four thirty in the morning.
2. What does the Toymaker agree is cross-wired at the lowest level in the brain?
(a) Pleasure and pain.
(b) Song and dance.
(c) Sex and violence.
(d) Fear and sex.
3. What does MacDonald assure them?
(a) That ATHENA was not his creation.
(b) That his use of ATHENA is within parameters.
(c) That he no longer uses ATHENA.
(d) That ATHENA will be shut down.
4. What is Adam's recommendation when Anwar goes to him for advice.
(a) Do as he is asked.
(b) Stay away from the office for a week or so.
(c) Call Issyk-Kulistan.
(d) Call the police.
5. What do the consulate visitors bring to Anwar?
(a) A traditional hat.
(b) A Kulistan key chain.
(c) Trade samples to be handed out to visitors.
(d) Documents from Felix Datka.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first law of detection?
2. Who does Anwar check with after the trade delegates leave?
3. How does Sameena supplement her income?
4. What is Dorothy's job position most closely compared to?
5. What does Adam suggest the bread mix might be?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)