|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Toymaker: Hostile Takeover and Liz: Snowballing Hell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anwar receive on his fourth day of employment?
(a) A pocket guide to international diplomacy.
(b) An invitation to a diplomatic reception at the Georgian Consulate.
(c) An invitation to meet the other Issyk-Kulistan consulates.
(d) A bottle of wine from Issyk-Kulistan.
2. What drugs are found in Michael Blair's system?
(a) Speed and Viagra.
(b) Viagra and Cocaine.
(c) Sildenafil and Rhinolar.
(d) Silendafil and Ritonavir.
3. What must the Toymaker now wait for?
(a) More funds to be wired.
(b) Michael Blair's funeral.
(c) New instructions from Operations.
(d) Elimination so his DNA can be destroyed.
4. How does the Toymaker get to his next destination?
(a) By bike.
(b) By bus.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By car.
5. What do the consulate visitors bring to Anwar?
(a) A traditional hat.
(b) Trade samples to be handed out to visitors.
(c) A Kulistan key chain.
(d) Documents from Felix Datka.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dorothy's job position most closely compared to?
2. What is the first law of detection?
3. What does he learn from the next two men who enter his office?
4. Who does the Toymaker plan to interview first?
5. Who does the Toymaker find when he knocks on Mike's door?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)