|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Polina Bellantoni threaten to do to Alice if she doesn't stop seeing Molly?
(a) Polina will have Molly put in jail.
(b) Polina will kick Alice out of the house.
(c) Polina will lock Alice in her room.
(d) Polina won't pay for Alice's college education.
2. What does Molly think of Paul's physical appearance?
(a) He is short.
(b) He is very handsome.
(c) He is ugly.
(d) He is muscular.
3. Where does Molly work following her college graduation?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) Fox studios.
(c) Warner Brothers studios.
(d) The publisher for whom she worked during college.
4. In Part 4: Chapter 17, what does Molly learn has happened to Carrie's sister Florence?
(a) She got married.
(b) She died.
(c) She has moved to Canada.
(d) She is very ill.
5. What decision does Molly come to after Chrys propositions her?
(a) She will make up with Carrie.
(b) She will move back to Pennsylvania.
(c) She won't compromise her principles for a college education.
(d) She will stop being gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Marne order Molly to do when she learns that Molly is a lesbian?
2. How much money does Molly save each week for her weekend outings?
3. How does Calvin tell Molly she can earn a quick $100?
4. Why does Holly suggest she and Molly should stop seeing each other?
5. Who is the first person Molly meets in New York?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)