|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Polina Bellantoni's fantasy during her love-making with Molly?
(a) Polina pretends to be a maid.
(b) Polina pretends to be a man.
(c) Polina pretends she doesn't like it.
(d) Molly must pretend she's a man.
2. What is the occupation of Polina Bellantoni's lover, Paul?
3. What does Molly vow to do on her second night in New York?
(a) Become a star.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Get married.
(d) Find an apartment.
4. What medical procedure does Molly attend with Faye Raider?
(a) Faye's father's radiation therapy.
(b) Faye's chemotherapy.
(c) Faye's abortion.
(d) Faye's mother's heart surgery.
5. Why aren't Molly and Calvin able to sleep on Molly's second night in New York?
(a) It's too noisy.
(b) It's too cold.
(c) They are high.
(d) It's too hot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is James Adler?
2. Where do Calvin and Molly go so that Calvin can find someone to go home with?
3. How does Holly react to the customer who angers her in Part 3: Chapter 13?
4. When Molly first tells here, how does Polina Bellantoni feel about Molly being a lesbian?
5. Who is the first person Molly meets in New York?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)