|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a customer do that angers Holly while she and Molly are working?
(a) Fondles Holly.
(b) Hits on Molly.
(c) Refuses to tip.
(d) Tells Molly she's bad at her job.
2. How does the manager react to Holly's altercation with a customer in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) He fires Holly.
(b) He slaps Holly.
(c) He throws the customer out.
(d) He thanks the customer.
3. Who is Holly?
(a) Molly's coworker.
(b) A street vendor Molly buys fruit from.
(c) Molly's boss.
(d) Calvin's sister.
4. What does Holly reveal about herself to Molly?
(a) Holly is a kept woman.
(b) Holly was once a man.
(c) Holly is a recovering drug addict.
(d) Holly is homophobic.
5. Where in New York does Molly first arrive?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Washington Square Park.
(d) A coffe shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly attend the senior films without that everyone else brings?
2. What resolution does Molly make in Part 4: Chapter 18?
3. Whose idea was it for Carrie and Carl to adopt Molly?
4. When Faye Raider and Molly are recognized by two women from college while visiting Jacksonville, what do they decide to tell the women?
5. What happens at the end of Molly's film?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)